• Published 15th May 2019
  • 4,718 Views, 31 Comments

Galvanised - Drop_It_Like_Its_Clop



Gallus spends some time thinking about his friends and how much he loves the differences between them

  • ...
14
 31
 4,718
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

rimming scene was 20/10

the aftercare was 200/10

loved this

9929977
Which rimming scene out of curiosity? If you had to give silver and gold medals, which of the two did you prefer?

9930212
I have a big thing for doms getting rimmed so Gallus's section would get my gold medal

*sweats nervously*
Uhhhh.
Um.
This may have pushed every single one of my buttons. Just... thank you. Incredibly hot sex. Beautiful, brilliant descriptive language. Humor and lust and love entwined.
It's so rare to have such good dom/sub scenes followed by beautiful after care.
Simply Stunning.
And really, really, really fucking hot.
10/10 would read and get constantly flustered again.

9930757
"Hey cutie." caresses you with descriptive writing "You look like you want a good time." slowly kisses romantic scenes across your body "How about you let me show you a good time?" nibbles on your fantasies playfully

In all seriousness, glad you enjoyed it. It was fun to write, and I'm looking forward to writing more. If you want something written for you personally, I offer commissions.

Please add facesitting

How am I just now finding this story?

Wow what, aftercare? In a fic? Amazing. Well done, over all, too.

did you abandon this thats sad hope not make more (i dont need anything like .,-'":;?!)

10629412
Not at all! My latest chapter is just a lot longer than I'd initially intended, and I'm prioritising commissions first, so it's a struggle to find time and motivation to write for this one. It's a shame, too, because the upcoming chapter focuses on my favourite pair. I'll dedicate some time to it after I finish with the chapter for the commission I'm doing currently.

10629452
what IS your favorite pair

10629486
As a hint, the answer is in the comments. I'll leave it at that until the chapter gets published.

10629585
ok found it

That ending was cute!

Login or register to comment