• Published 5th Jul 2019
  • 2,519 Views, 179 Comments

Potty Training Tales - SuperPinkBrony12



(A collab with Latecomer, open to all authors. Stories should be SFW with some potential PG content, rated Teen to be safe.) A collection of stories involving various characters undergoing potty training, to varying results.

  • ...
228
 179
 2,519

PreviousChapters Next
Little Dragon, Big Bowl (Ember)

Author's Note:

Tags: [Slice of Life] [Alternative Universe]
Characters: [Ember] [Spike] [Twilight Sparkle]
Written By: SuperPinkBrony12
Note: An indirect sequel to “Princess Plaything” by Wandering Pigeon.

Princess and Dragon Lord (it felt weird to have both titles) Ember slowly fluttered her eyes open. She had blacked out and had only fuzzy memories of recent events. She remembered going to Canterlot for her first visit as dragon lord, intending to meet with the leaders of Equestria: Princesses Celestia and Luna. And she vaguely recalled how they’d seemed to tower over her. But the rest was a blur that she wasn’t sure about. It had felt real, but had it actually been real?

The young dragon sat up slowly, finding herself in a guest bed somewhere as she heard a faint crinkling sound coming from underneath the sheets. She could remember being diapered, and that was the last thing she clearly remembered. The rest felt like an out of body experience or a bad dream, as if she had no control over herself or others.

Just then, light crept into the room as a door swung open. A familiar face soon greeted Ember, the dragon to whom she owed her ascension to the throne, Spike. That meant she was probably in “Ponyville” where Spike had mentioned he had grown up in the care of a pony.

“Oh, thank goodness you’re finally awake. You’ve been sleeping for hours now. Twilight was worried you might never wake up,” Spike sighed with relief. “From the sound of things, your meeting with the princesses was definitely an unforgettable one.”

Ember yawned. “You mean it wasn’t a dream? They actually did all those crazy things to me, including treating me like some doll?” She snorted as small flames escaped her nostrils. “Here I try to be nice to you ponies, and in return they decide to take advantage of my kindness! I’ve half a mind to launch an invasion of Equestria for such acts of indecency!”

Spike moved to calm his new dragon friend down. “Whoa, Ember! Take it easy! The princesses got carried away, that’s all. No one actually remembers you being treated that way except them, they were able to alter everypony’s memories to make them think it was just a dream,” Then he commented. “Trust me, Twilight’s not happy about it and neither I am. Knowing Twilight she’s probably already written a very harsh letter to the both of them about their behavior. I guess they just got so used to dragons like Torch that they weren’t used to being taller than their guest.”

Ember groaned as she stood up and looked down at the diaper taped around her. “How did I end up here? And why am I still wearing this stupid thing? I’m not a baby! Heck, we dragons never have a need for things like this, they’d burn up for sure.”

“Well, after your ‘meeting’ with the princesses ended and they changed you, you were so embarrassed that you threw a fit,” Spike explained. “They had to calm you down and give you at least ten bottles of milk before you’d fall asleep. That’s when Twilight found out what they did.”

The young dragon sighed but smiled. “Ah, I see. You had her ask for me to be sent here so I could recover in peace. And the diaper was so I wouldn’t mess up the sheets.”

“Something like that,” Spike replied as he took hold of Ember by the claw. “Now come on, Twilight will want to see you. She’s got so many questions she wants to ask of you!”

Ember blushed. “Well before you do that, could we maybe go outside for a bit or something? I have to… well, you know.”

Spike quickly to pick up on the hint. “Oh, I see. I guess all that milk had to come out sooner or later,” He blushed back. “And I’m not changing diapers. It’s a good thing we have something much better. If we hurry hopefully you’ll have time to use it!”


Ember didn’t really know where Spike was taking her. Countless hallways that all looked alike flashed by her, until she was led through a door that looked so similar to the others and into a strange room with strange objects that included a bowl like object that she was soon standing before. “What exactly is that… thing?” She asked Spike while looking up at it.

“This is a toilet,” Spike answered. “It’s what ponies use when they don’t wanna wear diapers.”

“But dragons don’t exactly ‘potty’ like ponies do.” Ember protested.

Spike waved a claw. “Stop being such a baby and get on it, ‘cause it’s either you use the toilet or you use that diaper.”

Ember growled before taking a claw to the diaper to try and rip it off. “Fine! I guess I’ll use this ‘toilet’,” It took a lot of effort for her to undo the diaper. “What do they make these diapers out of that keeps my claws from doing anything to them?”

Spike shrug his claws. “Don’t know, really. Twilight said my diapers were specially made. I guess maybe Princess Celestia still had some of them laying around for you. Now stop wasting time, get onto the seat and go before you have an accident!”

So the dragon lord did so, flapping her wings until she was sitting on the seat the way Spike wanted her to. She shivered at how cold the seat felt against her bare scales, but it soon took a back seat to more pressing needs as she began to tinkle (and Spike kindly turned his head so he wouldn’t see).

When the tinkling stopped after about a minute or so, Ember flew back down. But was stopped by Spike who told his fellow dragon. “You gotta clean yourself up first.”

“How do I do that?” Ember questioned.

“Just use this,” Spike replied and pulled a few rolls of a paper substance off a nearby rack. “Go back and forth a few times so you’re sure you got everything. Then you put it in the toilet,”

Ember did as she was told. “Sounds like a lot of steps to take just to use something like this.” The dragon lord snorted before tossing the used rolls into the bowl.

“Now you just push that handle down to flush.” Spike instructed and pointed to a ramp like object on one side.

Ember simply nodded. But as she reached a claw out, she paused. “Um… is it dragon compatible?” She asked nervously.

“Some toilets aren’t,” Spike explained. “But Twilight made sure this one was modified specifically to handle what a dragon could do. It shouldn’t clog up or overflow or anything. Just watch, and you’ll see what I mean.”

Reluctantly, Ember grabbed the silver handle and pressed it down.

Despite being uninterested in observing how it worked, the dragon lord was surprised a bit at the loud noise the toilet made when flushing. But she was quite shocked when she saw everything in it get sucked down the drain, as well as seeing that the water was crystal clear as it refilled the bowl. “Wow!” She managed to tell Spike. “I didn’t think it would take it all, but it went down easily, just like you said. But I was not expecting the flush to be that loud.”

“Yeah, I felt the same way after I started using it,” Spike admitted. “And the flush frightened me when I was still in diapers,” He then gestured to an object nearby. “After that you wash your claws in the sink, over there.” Ember, however, was quite hesitant so he had to force her to do it.


The two dragons exited the room afterward, just as Twilight happened to step into view. “Wow, Ember!” She exclaimed. “I’ve never seen any creature be potty trained so fast!”

“Well, that’s because she had a good teacher, me,” Spike pointed out. “And that’s all thanks to how you taught me, Twilight.”

Twilight grinned. “I really did teach you a lot, didn’t I? Oh, I’m so proud of you! You’re growing up so fast! Making new friends and teaching them things all on your own. You’re definitely not the same little hatchling I needed help to raise.”

“Twilight, stop it! You’re embarrassing me!” Spike protested with a blush. “I was just helping Ember because it’s what friends do. You don’t have to make such a big deal out of it.”

PreviousChapters Next