• Published 9th Aug 2012
  • 3,612 Views, 87 Comments

Scott Pilgrim Vs Equestria - who149



Scott Pilgrim in Equestria. Lots of confusion. Humor. Canadian.

  • ...
7
 87
 3,612

Let go to Sugarcube Corner

As much as Twilight would have loved to keep the weird new creature, whom might be dangerous, away from public eye. However, it didn't take her long to realize that if Scott really was a threat to Equestria, she would need all the help of her friends. And like that, did began her, Scott, and Rainbow Dash's journey too Surgarcube Corner.

The group got weird looks from passersby, looking at the strange creature that walked through Ponyville with two of the elements of harmony. Twilight sighed, wishing they would have came up with more of a plan.

"Dude." Scott began as another Pony gave him a feared look and trotted away from them. "Why does everyone hate me? Is it because i'm not a pony? are ponies racist?"

"They just have never seen... a creature like you before" Twilight tried to explain.

"So i'm stuck in a world with racist ponies. Well, not my worse day, at least nobody is trying to kill me" he said, not noticing the plotting eyes watching him from the distance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They arrived at Sugarcube Corner, Rainbow Dash just finishing the story of her first Sonic Rainboom. "So, that's when I broke through the sound barrier, and soared into the sky leaving a rainbow trailing behind me!" she said confidently.

"Wow. So wait, let me get this straight, you can fly?" he said looking at the cyan Pegasus who was flying slightly over him.

"...Um.. yeah"

"Wow, that's neat!" he said reaching out to touch one of her wings, Rainbow Dash slapping his hand before he could.

"DUDE! Not Cool!" Rainbow Dash shouted in disgust, "You can't just got and touch a Pegasus's Wings...Not without at LEAST a dinner and a movie first" she said rolling her eyes.

"Wait, What!?" Scott exclaimed in confusion.

"Were here" Twilight said in annoyance, hoping to Celestia that he wouldn't have to explain the basics of Equestrian courtship to him at any given moment of him being there.

"So...Your friend lives in a Gingerbread house?" Scott asked scraching his head.

"She lives and works here yes" Rainbow Dash answered.

"Weird..."

Twilight rolled her eyes. "I assure you Scott, Equestria is not as weird as you think it is, in time everything will seem normal" She opened the door, only to get blasted with confetti and balloons. The inside of the shop was completely decorated for a party. A large banner in the back said Welcome to Ponyville. A pink mare popped up from seemingly nowhere, putting a party hat on Scott and Shooting more Confetti.

"Hi there! I'm Pinkie Pie! AND WELCOME TO PONYVILLE!" The Pink Mare shouted.

PINKIE PIE

HYPERACTIVE AND LOVES PARTIES

Before Scott could say anything the Pink Pony began to burst into song.

"Welcome welcome welcome

A fine welcome to you

Welcome welcome welcome

I say how do you do?

Welcome welcome welcome

I say hip hip hurray

Welcome welcome welcome

To Ponyville today"

She shouted as she went over too a cart, that shout out confetti from an oven.

"uh oh.." Pinkie Said.

"Not again..." Twilight sighed.

"HIT THE DIRT!" Rainbow Dash shouted as she hid under a table. Scott watched in confusion as nearly everyone began to duck. The cart shaking a bit before shooting out cake batter all over the room, covering Scott.

"oops. Sorry. Sometimes I put the cake batter in the confetti cannon, and the confetti in the cake baker" she said giggling and bouncing over to Scott, rubbing the batter off himself.

Twilight came out from under the table "Um... Scott, this is my good friend Pinkie Pie, Pinkie, this is Scott Pilgrim... He isn't from around here"

Scott finally uncovered his face and looked at the Pink Mare smiling and bouncing. "Its good to meet you! I've never seen a creature like you in all of Equestria! And I should Know! I think I've been nearly Everywhere in Equestria! Except I hadn't been too Manehatten yet, I bet there are all kinds of parties there! Oh my Gosh! Is that where you're from? Is THAT was Manehattenites look like? No Wonder Applejack couldn't fit in! So Welcome to Ponyville! I'm sure its nothing like Manehatten"

Scott looked down at Twilight, Pinkie still talking, mentioning something about oatmeal. "Does this get normal?"

Twilight looked over at Pinkie who mid-sentence sneezed out confetti "i'll tell you when I know the answer" she said sighing.

Comments ( 34 )

I accidently uploaded this early. Anyway Here it is ^^; And welcome all new readers! I can't Believe I got Featured! :derpyderp2:

New thing with this chapter, I went with a more In text aproach with the infoboxes. It was way quicker this way.

plotting eyes watching him from the distance.

Hi Lyra!dl.dropbox.com/u/31471793/FiMFiction/emoticons/misc_Lyra.png

I can't believe that Twilight would say things will seem normal when she knew she was going to see Pinkie.:facehoof:

1331258

Ah, I do love Insanity. I'll try my best to make that come true :pinkiecrazy:

1331247>>1328315>>1266943>>1218020

Thank you! Thank you :twilightsmile: :twilightoops: Wait, what am I going to do with all these Asses? This is far too many asses. I can't even hold all these asses!

1331232
Truth be told as i'm going writing it, its become a weird blend of both the movie and the book. I'll probably have jokes from both. And He'll talk more about his life further on, and mention all the people he used to know.

1055886 Cheating Vegan: possibly Iron Will, either that, or he can be the famous jerk.

1070705 Nightmare Moon wouldn't count, she's returned to Luna at the end of Episode 2, and Luna shows up AGAIN in Episode 4 of season 2, so NM is no more. plus, you are forgetting Iron Will.

1331300

She had a momentary lack of judgement on her part. A strange roughly less then 6 foot tall creature comes and calls her culture strange. She just picked the worse time too attempt to convince him they were normal :pinkiecrazy:

1331351

:twilightoops: It stares into my soul...watching me.

1331387 I WAS looking for something less creepy... but this was better

All this praise and love over this fic is a bit overwhelming :twilightblush:

Ah well. Now that I have a bit of power that I can abuse, I'd like too refer a fic a friend of mine is writing. If your a fan of the Persona Series, (particularly 4) its a real good read, if a bit long.

Persona Harmony

Its mostly serious, but still really well written. I happen to love it to death and am a little saddened it doesn't get enough attention, despite him putting a lot of effort into it.

1331396 It was :rainbowlaugh:

Although, its bad enough my sis made dolls she hangs in the living room. There eyes watch me. ._.

and as you've been alerted now I'm watching you too.

It's amazing how this is so popular...good work sir...I wish mine was just as popular.. :fluttercry:

I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but there's someone on deviantArt that's making a comic titled Spike Pilgrim VS. Equestria. So when I saw this story, I immediately thought of it.

I hope Scott gets to teach Spike everything he knows, because those two are just so alike when you think about it. Both of them being underdogs from the start.

1331408
I know that feel when they watch bro. Great story and hope its rating gets even more awesome.

1331435
Can i please get that link. I would love to see this comic and how it goes through what is happening to him there.

1331455

sweet! I'm passing Fanfiction class :pinkiehappy:

...all of my yes.

Guess I'll read later. Equestria as strange and confusing as Toronto? Maybe when winter rolls around and we have to take our polar bears out. Looking out my window all I see are the moose and geese:rainbowwild:

1331465 The pages aren't exactly in order, but they can be found on his page.

http://vjmorales.deviantart.com/gallery/

You'll have to copy and paste. These functions don't exactly work on a PS3.

SCOTT PILGRIM EARNED THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP
i couldn't help myself.............

I can see twilight mentioning the omnivore and i can see this
Rarity: Oh alright.
Twilight:Wait whats with the lackluster emotion
Rarity: Twilight, we eat eggs, and eggs are meat technically
Pinkie:Yeah we even use them for baking, cakes and whatnot.
Rarity: Personally i find it kinda rude rhat you judge someone by eating meat, i mean for celestia sake, spike a dragon, and there known lithovores (Stone eater) AND carnivore.
Twilight: B-but he eat cows!
Rd: Maybe cows over there aren't sentient?
Twilight: Oh don't you start!

and i see Ramona following scott (hoping he doesn't do anything too stupid.)

I love the fic so far, but please, please, please give the chapters a once over for stuff like to, too, two, your, you're, we're, were, etc. There's a lot of really easy to fix errors and it sort of detracts from the experience when every third sentence has a mistake in it.

Two of my favorite things crossing over. I love Scott Pilgrim to death, man. I don't have the time to read this now, between my own story and my small riffing empire, but I can't let this one slip away without my noticing. I'll keep this in Read Later for now.

1331308 Would you rather a "Tein outta tein!" :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

I am in lesbians with this story.

elements of harmony

Should be Elements of Harmony (because proper noun). There are several other capitalization errors, too

not my worse day, at least

Should be "worst day;" (yes, semicolon instead of comma). And you forgot the comma at the end of his dialogue
Also, I must suggest significant revisions to the first paragraph, and there are many other errors besides. Jeez, man, did you not get this proofread?

(P.S. I'm only yelling at you about grammar and stuff because I really love where this story could go and I don't want to see it ruined by poor mechanics)

1331312 Actually I think Chrysalis would be best for the cheating vegan because of the whole royal wedding thing plus she eats love no meat or dairy that means technically she is a vegan. And for someone famous how about the mysterious mare do well she could be like a copy or clone of all the mane six put together so she would have Twilight's magical strength, rarities finesse with magic, Applejack and Pinkies strength(plus Pinkies pinkie sense), Rainbow dashes speed and agility and Fluttershy's willpower (and their combined wing strength) (plus it has been shown that in times of great need Fluttershy can fly at speeds rivaling rainbow dash for at least a short period of time), plus as a hero the character was famous and would have an obvious grudge against Rainbow dash.

1342462 it was probably tofu. or a meat substitute.

This is just too awesome.

Wow. I'm in the process of writing my own Scott Pilgrim MLP crossover, and reading this, I find that our stories are starting in VERY similar ways. Of course, the only reason I found this was because I wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something that had been done to death. Any way, good story dude.

Entertaining, but definitely in need of an editor. :twilightoops: Still, it's a shame to see the project seems to have been dropped.., Even if it is in short chapters, I'd like to see where you're going with this! :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment