• Published 10th Apr 2013
  • 441 Views, 100 Comments

Crisis On Equestria: Choose your own Adventure. - WrathOfGod519



An interactive series with no plot whatsoever.

Comments ( 40 )

Tell Twilight that you are very sorry, but you are gay and therefore cannot help her because she has vagina.

2445335
Dammit fiddles stop trying to fuck up the narrative. :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

2445338
Isn't that the point of these? Shout ">rape" or ">cum and fart" until the story is nothing but a rambling train wreck of unpunished, anti-social behavior?

While we're at it:

Cum for the cum god!
Farts for the fart throne!

All right vengence tell that fucking lion to go fuck itself and the answer to to your questions

location:????
who are you:???
Armok:
Armok, God of Blood, is the name of the mythical godhead in Dwarf Fortress, around whom the game is loosely based. Some have speculated that the player is Armok, since the dwarves are slaves to the player.
According to the lore of Dwarf Fortress' prequel, Slaves to Armok: God of Blood, Armok is the creator of the world and the in-game explanation for the random world generation:
"Armok, the God of Blood, is just about the only constant in these chaotic random universes. A general sense of conflict keeps Armok appeased - when the universe becomes too boring it is set on the anvil of creation to be reforged."
"The destruction of the world by Armok will arise inevitably in most game worlds. As civilizations spread and the frontier closes, the world will start to look homogeneous. Armok, looking upon this decadence in disgust, will reform the world. Basically, when the universe has become too boring, it will be changed."
Armok does not appear as a deity available for worshipping in Dwarf Fortress worlds... yet.

Drink her blood!

zel

Make out. Definitely make out with her.

Hello, I aamthe Swerve Master. Hurry, There is not much time, I give you the power of shooting Rammbow Lazers from your eyes.... HNNNNGGGSEWARRRVE!!! HURRY STOP THE LION THINGY! USE YOUR SWERVE!

2445368
Pretty much yeah. I think we have a sort of battle going on where I try and somehow lessen the impact of the readers demands, despite having explicitly asked for insanity and bloodshed.

2446406
easy have it to were others can lesson the impact of effects.
have it to were comments that are vague, make no sense, or take longer to do, be overpowered by ones that are doable in a shorter amount of time or are easier to do and the character agrees with them. for example you could have someone request a trip to a nearby mountain while one tries to request that he consume berries from a near by berry bush. the mountain trip will be overruled because it takes more time and effort plus the character is more willing to find food more than hiking

2446010
I agree with this one vengeance I Highly suggest you listen to that idea.

2446891
That's actually already in effect.

Armok: A supremely powerful god of blood. His domain is combat, war, blood, dwarves, and !!FUN!!. His blessed have several levels. The least gives the abilities to control blood in VERY small amounts, and have your blood give a slight healing effect, making you have a regeneration capability. Increases in power give more precision and amount of blood you can control. Also, your blood heals more. At high levels of favor, if you die, you are reborn from the last time you slept, with a image of a red ring on your left wrist. Armok, as god of blood, likes fighting, and blessed of Armok have been reported to be able to slaughter hundreds of goblins in a single attack. Warning: Armok is NOT liked by elves. All elves will attempt to kill a blessed of Armok on sight.
Action: tell the unicorn that unless you are healed, you cannot help her. If the gryphon gets to her before she can heal you, tell the gryphon that you were trying to get healed so you could eat her. If you are healed, leave. This does not involve you.
So, what do you think? The abilities of a blessed of Armok I got from Nist Akath, and headcanon.

That small unicorn you see mmm yes, you do, is Twilight sparkle and her connection to the local representation of the sun could be useful... Also your a dragon, blech fire at that hideous creature who would maim our possible opportunity for information, and perhaps more power mhmmm yes. Oh and my names Ritie, but do, call me Ritz good soul.

(Sounds British)

Hey guys I'm back...
...
...

MY EYES! MY EYES! WHY ARE THE VOICES IN YOUR HEAD SO EVIL!

Also do the right thing, die like a pussy.
...
...
...
I'm just kidding, you should really help that purple horny thing (hehe horny)

2447987 FUN?
F is for fire to burn down the whole town

U is for uranium... bombs

N is for no survivors when you slaughter them alllll!

Okay that was wrong.

2450330 Yeah, you forgot that it is not FUN it is !!FUN!!

2450868
YESSS glorious !!FUN!!

2468708
((That is a good question))

2481033
What writing? I just sit down at random intervals and bash out a chapter in one go. Like the subject of that thinly concealed masterbation joke, I have to be in the mood to write.

But I am infinitely flattered that people are actually hounding me of all people. I'll see what I can do tonight.

Vengence I want you to save the unicorn with the power I'm about to grant you. I grant you the power to create minions made of darkness from your imagination. Now use this power to kill the lion gain the unicorn's trust and then use that trust to gain more power and then rule the entire place like a BOSS or just do what ever you want to I guess.

When I saw your story added to Plan 9, I was going to lambast whatever idiot decided that any of your shit was shitty enough to be shit into all that other shit.

Imagine my surprise when that idiot turned out to be you. :rainbowderp:

4355013
dude wat

Also why the fuck did this loose 3 downvotes all of a sudden.

4355028
You have shit taste in fanfiction m8

4355032

excuse me you underestimate this absolute masterpiece.

4355025

I dunno, maybe because I changed my downvote? :trollestia:

4355044
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Okie dokie then. Glad you enjoyed that.

Comment posted by Ghazghkull Mag Thraka deleted Nov 12th, 2014

Alright ya gitz listen up, all of you gitz can zog off! I'll deal wiv dis git!

Comment posted by Ghazghkull Mag Thraka deleted Nov 30th, 2014
Comment posted by Ghazghkull Mag Thraka deleted Nov 30th, 2014

5265923 *A wet *KRUNCH* is heard as the ork crushed the humans skull*

THAT'S WAT YA GET YA 'UMIE GIT!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

THIS QUIET OFFENDS SLAANESH, THINGS SHALL GET LOUD NOW!

*Blasted dupstep on level 12 right into his ear*

Login or register to comment