• Published 31st Mar 2019
  • 2,537 Views, 196 Comments

My Little Pony: Nakama is Magic - The Friendship Chronicles - Hotspot the 626th



The mystery of the world. That neverending adventure. And new friends to meet you at every stop. The journey of the new Straw Hat Pirates has only just begun!

  • ...
4
 196
 2,537

Ending Song 2

Author's Note:

The song is an original from "Dave Does Music" called "Come Back to Me". Please support!

The sun begins to rise over the horizon. The land below, New Earthia, is greeted to the first sunlight of the day.


Come back to me, oh yeah


In Lively Town, the Pokemon arise and greet the day. In the Expedition building, its members are already hard at work doing their tasks. Ampharos and Mawile are in an office as they hang up a picture of their new friends, the Straw Hat Pirates.


Come back to me


Team Indigo - Pikachu, Eevee, and Riolu - rush out of the Expedition Society building. Pikachu is holding a scroll in its mouth as they scurry forward. He is also wearing a baseball cap with a symbol that looked like half a ball on it with coloration similar to Luffy's straw hat. The group seems excited as they head out of town to do their mission.


Meanwhile, at the same time, the Thousand Sunny is sailing on the sea.


We've been through so much, you and I
But I'm sure we've seen the same blue sky


While both groups rest together, Pikachu and Luffy separate from their group. At the same time, they both look up to a blue sky, very similar in both locations.


I will wait, wait for you
Do what you need to do


The two leaders then lean back, appearing as if they were supporting each other. Both look happy as they thought about the other and what adventures they may be going on with their group. Then, with determination, both quickly stand up, run, and leap out.


I know you have a lot to do
But know that I'll always wait for you no matter


Pikachu leaps into a battle with a Drapion. Behind the big Pokemon, there is a group of Teddiursa huddling together in fear. The Electric Mouse runs forward between his two teammates, becomes covered in electricity, and slams right into the Pokemon.


Where you go, and need to be
Just make sure that you come back to me, oh yeah

Luffy reels his hoof back as he and his crew were fighting off Black Navy soldiers. All of his group was fighting and winning against three battleships worth of enemies. The red Earth pony then uses his Gear Third and quickly smashes a battleship.


La la la-a la la la la-aahh


From beneath the sea, Lugia watches the battle. It is unconcerned about the destruction or the danger and soon swims off.


Go, but you better come back to me, oh yeah


In Canterlot, Celestia looks out the stain-glass window that held the images of her student and her friends defeating Discord. She is smiling, not only for her student but also for all her friends, shown and not.


La la la-a la la la la-aahh


Back in New Earthia, Arceus stands outside the mountain tree with Mew flying around it happily. Its son's antics very much amuse it.


Go, but you better come back to me, oh yeah


Now in Ponyville, the Apple Family is out in town along with Derpy Hooves. The Cutie Mark Crusaders - Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo - are together. They place their hooves together, and the group then lifts them up in cheer.

My Little Pony: Nakama is Magic
The Friendship Chronicles
Part 2
"An Ultra First Encounter"

FIRST SERIES

END

Comments ( 16 )

WHAAAAAAAAAATT!!!!!!!!!
It's over already?! :fluttercry::fluttercry:
Please tell me you have something:pinkiesad2:

It is this sense as special or movie tv the one piece

9755817
For the Friendship Chronicles, yes. This is the end for the First series. Also, for the Straw Hat Pirates for a while.
But there are more stories on the way! Featuring different stars

9755818
I'd call them "side stories". These are the adventures that have little to do with the main plotline of Nakama is Magic but do add something going forward.

9755844
YES!!!
CONTINUITY!!!:pinkiehappy:

9755875
Damn, I just use Silverquill's quote, didn't I?:facehoof:

You know, I’m kind of disappointed.
Overall, the original fic was a lot of fun to read, it has some hiccups here and there in terms of story, but I would love to see more interaction between with the arcs of MLP and One Piece.
I’m honestly tried of seeing all these different anime rolled into one world. I don’t hate any of these anime, I just wanted a fun crossover between OP and MLP, and my dude, yours is a lot of fun and my favorite.
I see a lot of potential with the status quo you have created, and it’s kind of sad to me you don’t take advantage of it.
But either way, it’s your story, I’m sure you love what you are writing so good luck.

9793962
Sorry to hear that

I'm glad you have enjoyed the original, faults and all, and I hope you will continue to read it when and if the main storyline continues.
To be fair, this story was meant to introduce the audience to the world at large, understanding that there is always more to explore and open new and more possibilities for storytelling. Their effect on the main storyline is minimal. The main storyline will always focus on both MLP and OP; however, that doesn't mean it has to be limited by them. The story isn't just putting one and one together, its also about mixing elements together and change what happens forward.

As for not keeping a 'status quo.' For MLP, that means making the Main Six and their friends happy by the end. In One Piece, it means Luffy continues his adventure with his friends. So, in using both, I think I've managed both together relatively well. That said, I do not believe in limiting myself narratively to keep the status quo if I can do something more interesting but within reason (narratively).

And more to the point; yes, I do love recreating this world, adding in new elements that can play parts in the future of the main storyline. I always hope it excites the readers as much as myself.

Regardless, I can't please everyone, but thank you for giving your honest opinion.

Hey, what is the other Mane 6 occupations are in Straw Hats?

10576605
I've decided that being such a large group now, it does not really matter to give everyone a position.

Why is this marked incomplete? Felt finished to me.

10702519
Oh, it is, more or less.
It's incomplete because, if and when I can, there would be more short stories that would come after each new "season" of the main storyline (or even in-between events within them depending). But, I guess I could always just make another story and call it by number, I guess we'll see about that

Hey, your planning on doing Thriller Bark anytime soon?

Login or register to comment