• Published 14th Mar 2019
  • 1,010 Views, 28 Comments

Awakened Lost - Ahrazell



If you could do any magic you wanted, you would be happy right? But, what if your government decided to use that. What if they enslaved you? What if they asked too much. Everything has a price. Now the Lotus goes to a land like her. Full of magic.

  • ...
7
 28
 1,010
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

U have very little time don’t u

10062838
yeah.... being a father mixed with over worked, under payed, and still trying to get sleep. it isnt easy.

Once Luna calmed down, she responded. "Celestia, you can't deny the way she appeared. Harmony it's self delivered her to us. Not your student, not some random family in this entire world, but us."

You used the wrong its. It's is a contraction while Its is possessive. Just wanted to let you know.

10062957
thanks. I was writing this chapter during my work breaks on my phone, so it's easy to miss those.

10063039
I'm willing to help you proof read whenever I'm not working on my own stories or school if you want.

If u ever get stuck then ask the comment section for ideas

YESYESYES Finally more!

nice but when will the next chapter come out?

Login or register to comment