• Published 17th Mar 2019
  • 362 Views, 2 Comments

Ponycalypse - pizzafryer



Twilight and her crazy friends have to face a world-destroyer demon filly.

  • ...
 2
 362

Chapter 4 - Trial of Twilight

“I can’t tell how big a pain it is to me to see you like this,” said Celestia to Twilight, who was still sitting inside the crystal ball. Twilight was put forward to the alicorn council. The place was dominated by cold colours. Walls were rock walls, they made the room look like a scone. At the bottom of the scone, there was Twilight Sparkle, who regained her original size. Other alicorns were present in the room: Princess Celestia and Luna, Pree, Dlyder and Briner. Though, there were empty places and sitting cushions around the room.

“Moderate your emotions, Celestia.” scrolled Briner. “I do imagine how painful it can be seeing your apprentice in the dock. But we are here to make our judgement.”

“We left no stone unturned,” whispered Luna to Twilight as a consolation then she took her place, too.

“Ms. Twilight Sparkle, you were brought in front of the Council of Alicorns, because you were found guilty in one of the most shame and disgraceful sins. You let a book get lost.” Briner started her speech in a monotone, machine like tone. This part was only the pure formality.

“And if it was not enough, you even let Diov obtain it, so that you helped to bring the ponycalypse upon us. As well as you know, alicorns were always maintainer of order and harmony in this world. Your negligence caused quite serious issue. We learnt about two dead victims already in this three hours. Diov are outside there, and getting stronger.”

Twilight remained her surprising indifference. If somepony was once brought before the Council, they never let it go without a punishment. Even if they were found innocent. These punishments were an incredible stupid and vulgar thing for example: to switch someones face to his butt, she heard about a guy who could not masturbate or mate anymore because in the time of every orgasm one of his male relatives showed up on the place of actual partner. In another case, someone’s hole for big and small things was swopped up – unpleasant. To cut it short, it never ends good.

“Then why don’t you all go and get it, instead of screwing with me, here?” Twilight asked in a tone calling them on account. “It could be Diov is taking victims right in this moment.”

“Mother of me!” Celestia covered her face with her hooves. It was for her student’s outburst rather than the threat meant by Diov.

“Moderate yourself, Ms. Sparkle! Do not forget where you are. We are fair, so we allow you to explain yourself. What could be so important you failed in your responsibility?

“I wasn’t even there. I was disk-jockeying with Spike.” Twilight excused.

“Do you play DJ with your gofer?” Brier asked.

“’Tis quite unorthodox department.” added to Dlyder.

“Yeah, even from you.” Pree said.

Pree was a graceful, mare with light pink coat. Her mane and tail were only slightly paler then her coat. She was surrounded by constant pale glowing like a night light. Twilight and she, put it mildly, didn’t like each other. If Princess Cadenza Mi Amore had been a soap opera character with this name, Pree would have been her evil twin-sister, as far as Twilight thought. They hate each other as much as they love it with the other.

“They two are my best friends and colleagues. They only wanted to get laid two chicks with that book.”

“Oh, alas, I’m Twilight Sparkle, and never nothing is my fault.” Pree was mocking.

“Why do you care? What have you to do with it?” asked Twilight.

“What does it have to do with everything, even more if it’s about you.” Pree lorded it over Twilight. She enjoyed the place where she was right now.

“you never liked me,” Twilight said.

“No, I haven’t.”

“Because, you’re so perfect?” Twilight raised the question.

“Well, quite good. I read your CV, sparkly, there’s no fancy in it.” She showed Twilight off.

“I live my life,” she replied, Twilight said in a finical tone.

“If you call that a life. With a redneck, a junky-groove, a bitch, a hippy, a lazy jerk and a lizard, you hang out.” Pree disparaged Twilight’s friends, while she was counting them on her hoof. For a human it would be a very ridiculous sight, because every time she poked on the same hoof, it was as if she had fingers. Twilight snorted angrily.

“Keep them out your mouth! At least, there will be ponies to cry for one of us, when one of us sleeps with the stars. We’ve been through a lot more together, more than you could do when you run them down like that, and you know that.”

“Tie a can to it! You have read all of the books, but when the chips are down, or one of your precious friends is missing, you’re done for.” Pree mocked on Twilight.

“We are one. If one of us is missing it is like losing a leg.” Twilight protested.

“It doesn’t change the point: you are useless, in the end. If everything that was a whole has broken, and the sand will not run out in the clock, you can prove yourself. Tirek? Discord? Bitch please, spoiled, love needed, sulky children. Believe me, you have never been at the sharp end.” Pree played down Twilight’s and her friends’ merits.

“Because, you have been?” Twilight was shaking. Started to lose her temper.

“How dare you give me a lecture on friends. Mention only one you have been with.”

“Yes, I have been in a sticky situation.” Pree said, she turned away her head and eyes from Twilight, whose eyes almost stabbed her.

“Oh, a pleasing afternoon walk to the gate of hell, innit? I’m sure they greet you in advance when they saw you.”

“Enough!” Briner shouted angrily. The rock walls shaked from the voice of the alicorn. She was heavily breath and the veins pulsed on her neck. Pree and Twilight both got themselves into decorous shun. Few seconds later, Briner hyperventilation wore-off, Twilight broke the silence:

“Look, I can fix this. Just give me a little time!” Twilight turned to Briner, Celestia and Luna with begging eyes.

“Well, we could give her twenty-four hours,” suggested Celestia.

“I support.” Luna said.

“How could you allow her this?” Pree was totally dumbfound.

“Here we go again.” Briner buried her face into her hooves.

“Let’s sit her immediately at Briner’s place. We’d spare two seasons of headache with it.” She would continue the hate speech if the other alicorns didn’t take a dim view.

“She’s guilty. The alicorn rule says it clearly: those who lost the magic book shall lose their magic power.”

“I also know that, thank you.” Briner said.

“She must be punished, unfortunately.”

“That’s outrageous! She has to put it right! She has never let us down yet!” Celestia countered.

“Silence!” Briner called for silence.

“We are going to take away your power, and keep your gofer under lock until further decision.”

Spike, who was scared to death already, and tried to be as unnoticeable as he could, suddenly spoke up:

“But there is guy-night at Saturday! I can’t miss it!”

“Plan has changed.” Pree told him.

“It’s a pity. I’ve been waiting for it whole week.” Dlyder said.

“Yes, it is.” Spike said, as his body disappeared like it was a smoke that wind blew away.

“And now, much as it hurts us, but we must turn our back to you.” all presented alicorn turned their back to her, Luna and Celestia at last.

“Look, I get the book back, you will see. I won’t let you down.” Twilight was close to cry. The crystal ball broke around her with a loud noise. “I am Twilight Sparkle. You know that.”

“Unfortunately.” Pree said, still showing her back to Twilight.

Twilight turned tail and galloped away, she jumped up to fly, but with that impetus she fell on her face. Her magic didn’t work. She still had her horn and wings, but she didn’t feel something around herself that she took granted for her whole life. Magic was her talent, her pleasure and sorrow, and now nothing, as if it was never existed, only in her dreams. It was like she had lost her eyes.

Twilight heard laughing behind her back:

“You four-legged plum! You were severed from magic. It’s going to be a pleasant walk to go home from here.” Pree bantered her.

Twilight turned around and answered back to Pree’s back:

“Bugger! I have a bus-ticket!” Twilight cantered out of the room.

As soon as Twilight had left, the alicorns turned back.

“Now, we have to discuss how to get back the book.” Briner said.

“It’s a very dangerous task, it could be fatal. I suggest we send Pree after the book. Seeing as she has been so much at the edge.” Briner taunted.

“What?” Pree was taken aback.

“You just gave us a short lecture about how much you are more suitable and capable then Sparkle. And because it is a very important mission, only somepony with your potential can be asked to do it.” The other alicorns agreed with a nod.

“But it is a very dangerous mission, even more than how important is. And as it is, I ask for a partner beside me.” If nothing else she was good at, but Pree knew the rules by heart, and she was not afraid to use it.

“Very well. Who should I assign to you?” Briner scratching her chin, looked over those presents.

Only Pree’s mouth was bigger than her head. She didn’t feel like facing with demons at Diov’s level, all alone. She looked over the potential alicorn-choices: Briner out of choice, Dlyder was only a couch-alicorn, he doesn’t even want to stop his own aging. Damn it, she thought, looks like my only chance is that darn Luna or Celestia.

“It shall be Celestia.” Pree made her own choice. Though, by interrupting Twilight’s magic, she did not just block a little horse magic, but the apprentice of Celestia. If the fate of the world depends on it, Celestia will not let a pettiness like this pull her back. Even if she had been showing herself weak and silly in front of the mass recently, on exclusive forums Celestia possesses legendary fame. Because it would be a black-ops operation, far away from peering eyes, she would not hold herself back. This whole mess would be done in a half-hour. Pree giggled. “Yeah, I only have to be cautious not to be killed by the demon… or Celestia, for that matter. I guess she didn’t appreciate how I treated her favourite pet,” she thought.

“You must be very brave asking me to assign Celestia next to you, but if you insist. But let me warn you, Celestia is the most feared sexual predator in four dimensions.” Briner said meaningfully.

“Um, Celestia, is it true that you still keep traveling among worlds chasing the most bizarre sexual adventures?” Pree asked, losing confidence in her former choice. By an unexplainable urge, she protectively grabbed her own ass.

“Yes.” Celestia replied as seriously as possible.

“I changed my mind. Let it be Luna.” Even if they do not like each other too much, Luna was an exceptional strategist, was able to keep at bay Celestia and the her whole empire with serious disadvantage in numbers.

“ It is not an à la carte menu. But Luna may be your partner.” Said Briner.

“What? Why?” Luna asked shocked. “The answer’s a lemon! It’d be my punishment.”

Pree was happy for her victory with huge grin, boxing in the sky this one of her hooves.

“We have no time for that!” Briner shouted. “We are in the middle of Ponycalypse. Therefore we need a pro to handle this issue. Who knows Luna, Pree might rub off on you something useful.” Briner said sarcastically.

“I hope you not to expect me to follow orders from this?” Luna asked as her coat turned to pitch black, her eyes glowed and her teeth went sharp.

“Not even accidentally. That’s that last thing we need. It is an emergency.” Luna get back her normal look meanwhile.

“But luckily we have no worries, we have Miss Pree and her legendary abilities. I am pretty sure, she already figured out a plan how to get back the book. Mind to share us?” Briner told her.

“He…wha-what?” she said as if she was just woke up from a sleep.

“Oh, yes. Well…we sneak there, like, get back the book…and bring it back here… in a sack.”

Luna bared her head in her hooves, shaking her head desperately.” I can’t believe this.” she said. “Didn’t I atone enough already?” she asked the poetically.

She leaned to Celestia, whispered to her: Big sis, give me advice.

“Kill her.” she said, deadly serious.

“No need to ask twice.” Luna agree.

“Though, you’d better take care the mission… but no problem if the demon eats her in the meantime. Wait for the right time, tear her head off, and poop in it. Time is on our side.”

“Waiting is not unfamiliar to me.”

“Just give me five other minutes and I figure out something else. I only need a pen and a paper to collect my ideas.” Pree excused.

“Avast! Go thy way!” Briner ordered.

Luna stood up and shake herself. ‘Tis gonna be a fucking long night, she thought. Some moments later she and Pree flew out of the vent.