• Published 24th Oct 2012
  • 5,209 Views, 165 Comments

Death Becomes Her - Total Eclipse



The villainous human Kokusho breaks out of Tartarus and seeks to take his rightful place as ruler of the World.

  • ...
26
 165
 5,209

Author's Notes - News

How are all of you wonderful people doing?

First things first, no I've not dropped the story and yes, I'm still working on it.

It's taking me awhile to get this next chapter out to you for several reasons. The first two are shitty excuses, but the last two reasons are legitimate.

Reason:

1) Constant distractions kids, in and out my house. Relatives leaving and going. People telling me to go here then there, build this help with that, just URGH! Impossible to focus. This was constant.

2) Thanksgiving and Christmas within a months time each other add that to the other compound above problem by like 30, then add in the super macho family members on my back like "WHAT N---! YOU WRITIN' STURIES 'BOUT RAINBOW PONIES! YOU FUCKIN' GAY N----!" I just could not focus.

3) Legit reason here. This is going to be a big chapter literally and figuratively. It might be over 5k words might even end up over 8k words. A question is going to get answered and that answer will create more questions. Things will happen and the threat will hit the point where it's real instead of a possibility that Luna and Celestia can plan around. Because this is the "take off" chapter I want it to be as good as it can be so I've written it at least twice, but hated them and restarted. The newest version of the chapter is at 1.8k words and I'll be working on it some more later today.

4) My C#, Visual BASIC, HTML and JAVA, and Database classes have started. Lots of work plus this have landed on my shoulders. I'm feeling a little stressed, but it's still manageable.

So please guys, put up with my awful schedule. Don't quit on me yet.