• Published 9th Aug 2012
  • 1,035 Views, 16 Comments

Flutterdies Rage: Rampage Across Ponyville. - Fanayvea

  • ...
22
 16
 1,035

A Drop In The Bucket

She had more to attend to. Fluttershy had to finish her task. Why she donned her armor and killed everyone in the first place. She was beginning to think that this is the reason she was created. It isnt so she could take care of the animals, or to defend equestria from gods or corrupted spirits or changelings. Her animals didnt need her. se didnt even have any bits to keeep care of them! No, it was this. Her friends mostly didnt even need her. sure, she made the dragon cry, but anypony couldve done that! she now knew her true purpose. That was to clean the world.

Her next destination was carousel boutique, to visit rarity. She killed her and h rest of the mane six.

the end

Comments ( 3 )

1058674>>1059323>>1059080>>1058725

really? uwe boll is bad, so that automatically makes this a bad film?since it's a Boll-Movie, it can't be good, right?:derpyderp1:

Rampage is basically a movie about a guy on a killing spree, but Boll really managed to add depth to it. Believe it or not: this is a pretty clever flick. There is no black and white, no good or bad. Society is just f****d up in general and everybody seems to deal with that differently.

So it's not a nihilistic vision of our society. It's not dragging you down like a depressing Larry Clark- or Lars Von Trier-flick. It's not torture porn and it's not pseudo-artsy. It's simply a good movie, with great actors and a surprising twist in the end.

1058725
also, nighty shyamalany is not a bad director. the sixth sense was oveerated, but still okay.
unbreakable was awesome without a doubt.
signs was great.
the village was okay, but certainly not bad.
lady in the water was... meh.
the village was pretty bad, but whatever. Its just one bad movie. One stinker cant ruin ones entire career. (Can it?)
the last airbender was so bad that it was hillarious. (much like the room.)
DEVIL was actually pretty brilliant.

so, yeah, no. shyamalan is no bad director. hes just , misunderstood.

1059080
No, what I got out of this film is that what society decides is good or bad, isnt really that way. Its all about the ost powerful. the most powerful person makes the rules. The only reason everyone thinks snne hathaway is hot is because her hollywood agents want ys to think that way so we will be tempted to watch her terrible fims. (Except for tdkr of course. :yay:)

wait killed the mane 6?so it means she also killed herself too?:pinkiegasp:

Login or register to comment