• Published 30th Jan 2019
  • 2,623 Views, 64 Comments

Memento Mori - Nobodyslament



A creature forgotten, awoken. A ritual long decried, begun. And a knife, long clean, bloodied. Immortality has a cost, and Death has come to get its chance at two immortal souls.

  • ...
9
 64
 2,623
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 21 )

Anytime u need a idea. Ask and I'll give a few points. Same with info on killer mentality.

bittersweet, good ending!

9453088
Thank you, I may add little bits for each of the elements passing, but that's only a possibility.

That ended better than I thought it would

Good ending. Feels are good

"Well Cadence, your girls smart as a tack. Hope you were watching."

I believe you may mean sharp as a tack, no?

This totally caught me by surprise and I loved it!
Wrapped up pretty well, and kept me reading the entire way through. Thanks :twilightsmile:

9454114
Thank you! I love comments good bad or indifferent, so reading yours made me smile. : )

I liked the Dead by daylight spin, the cadence savior thing was a bit unwarranted and kinda fast but the ending was nice.

9463658
I didn't want to make another two chapters to sum it up. This wasn't meant to take over some of my other projects. I may patch and change later, but I was mostly happy with the end result.

Feels, man.














"ALL ABOARD THE FEELS TRAIN! NEXT STOP - MELANCHOLY HILL!"

Not bad. Not bad indeed... I like it.:pinkiesad2:

Memento Mori as in the Ace of Spades’ exotic perk? That Memento Mori?

9849963
Memento Mori as in the ancient Roman saying meaning you to will die. Said to be uttered in their rulers ears to remind them of their own mortality

DNC

Will done.:pinkiehappy: I really like the rule about why you need to test people how ascend from mortality.:pinkiehappy: Very clever, and understandable.:twilightsmile:

Oddly enough this is a really adorable story

very pog yes

Login or register to comment