• Published 8th Dec 2018
  • 3,278 Views, 277 Comments

A Christmas to Remember - TwiPON3



Sunset jumps out in front of a car in a blizard, hoping to end it all, but it turns out better than she could've thought.

  • ...
32
 277
 3,278

PreviousChapters Next
Sunset Meets the Guys, then Tells About Herself.

Sunset had walked and joined the others in a different room; Seth, a middle-aged man, a younger-aged man, and a father and a boy who was in the ninth-grade, presumably his son.

"I don't know what to..."

The boy noticed her.

"Ich saw your work," the boy said, directing everyone's attention to her.

Crap. One of them is gonna kick me out, I just know it.

"You must be Sunset Shimmer," the middle-aged man said, "I am Ivan. I hear lots about you."

"Vladislav," the younger said, "Do you take advanced class?"

"Yeah, kinda."

Sunset made her way to the boy, "So you're the cosmonaut?"

"Ich bin Arnold, so ja. Ich like your dress."

"Und I'm Alex. You have met mein wife, Mitzi?"

"She's nice."

"You have never been to Europe, Sunset?" Alex asked, noticing her delayed responses to their speech.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said, holding her hands up, "I... it's just..."

"Es ist okay," Alex replied, smiling, "I understand. You aren't used zu hearing uns speak. Es ist perfectly fein."

"Thanks for understanding."

"Es ist our pleasure."

"Sunset," Vladislav said, coming over to her, "Navvy God from Omsk," he put a necklace on her with a charm in the shape of a purple star, trimmed in orange, "You can call us anytime. Remember that."

"Just be honest with us," Natasha said.

Sunset turned around and saw that everyone was in the same room now.

"Sofia, you wanted to talk?"

"I saw YouTube video of Friendship Games with leaked work. Normally, I don't question this, but I have to ask, was it real?"

"Yeah," she said, confident that they would accept her, "Yeah, it was. You see, I don't have any family in this world. As for that equation, I was the student of the Princess of the Sun, Princess Celestia. That... didn't end too well on my part. The holes in reality, they were to Equestria. That's where I'm from. I'm actually a unicorn, back at home. The equation that I solved, was to calculate the force of a beam of magic, the diameter of an average hoof, at a distance of twenty feet. In reality, though, it never would've happened if I hadn't tried to gone back and steal a magic crown," the room was silent for a minute, "I'll... just go an"

"Nyet!" Natasha said, "You come this far, I see no lies, Sunset Shimmer. You are welcome to family."

"When I saw video," Sofia said, "I ran numbers, they confirmed."

"Plus you do not look like you always study," Mitzi said.

"Even I don't have a mind like that," Seth said, "Then again, I'm just the smart guy without common sense or the ability to cook without making a fire."

"You almost burn house in Belarus."

"I'm banned from cooking," Seth turned to Autumn, "mom."

"With good reason," Autumn said, crossing her arms.

"Do you have das kosmonauten im Equestria?" Arnold said, excited.

"No, actually, Princess Celestia controls the heavens."

"Die Prinzessin?"

"Yeah. Princess Celestia controls the Sun, while Princess Luna controls the Moon."

"Please, tell of your country," Ivan said.

"Get comfy," she said as she started an hour's worth of stories.

"So you have Hearts Warming?" Natasha said.

"Hearth's Warming. It's kind of like Christmas or Novvy God, but different, you know?"

"Ja," Arnold said.

"If I can get Princess Twilight's approval," Sunset said with a smile, would you all like to come to Equestria for a week this summer?" she turned to Seth and Autumn, "If you're okay with not going to the DDR, of course."

"Better idea," Autumn said, "Everyone meets us in Canterlot, then we'll go from there. Equestria, America, London, FDR, DDR, Belarus, Moscow, Omsk, and Shenzhen! If everyone's okay with that."

Everyone in the room agreed with her as Sunset took out her journal and began to write to Twilight, "She says alright," Sunset looked up at everyone, smiling, "But could I get a picture to send to her first?"

"Settled," she said, "Mark your calendars."

"Who wants to use my phone to get a group picture?" Seth said as Autumn grabbed it.

"One... two... three... cheese!"

As soon as the picture was taken, Aunt Natasha printed it out so Sunset could put it in her journal.

Wow! You're really getting along! I'm so proud of you! But where are the girls?
Not important RIGHT now, but we're having a lot of fun here!
Where exactly are you? It doesn't look like Canterlot.
In Moscow. It's in Russia, on the other side of the world. Where we have Hearth's Warming, they have Christmas and Novvy God. A few of them are from here in Moscow, one is from Belarus, she's a physicist. Another is from Omsk, somewhere else in Russia, one girl is from China, she gave me the dress, and a family from the Dutch Duetch Dusch DDR. They're all really nice.
That's good to hear, but can you tell me about these places later?
Sure, but I'm gonna get you a present on the way back. I'll write you when I'm back in town, so you know when to get it. Just don't bring a coat.
Okay, Sunset. I'll see you when you get back!

Author's Note:

Any guesses for what Sunset has in store?

PreviousChapters Next