• Published 14th Dec 2018
  • 10,987 Views, 1,673 Comments

The Gaps in F r i e n d s h i p - Arcanum -Phantasy



Now that Anon-a-Miss has been defeated, Sunset is ready to move forward with her new friends. New misadventures follows her and her crew as the past meets the present. Can Sunset help fill the gaps around her friends?

  • ...
35
 1,673
 10,987

PreviousChapters
Sequel

The following link will take you to Vol.3 of this series: The First Star of Twilight. Hope you enjoy! :)

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/486826/the-first-star-of-twilight

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 15 )

Awesome news!
runs off to read!

Dang. I was just thinking about when the sequel would be made this morning while rereading Seven Saviors. But unfortunately I can't it now because it is very late for me and I'm too tired to read :pinkiesad2:

Thanks for the link.

Darn me for turning off notifications on this story too early.

10857145
I hate when supernatural spirits psychologically torture humans. it shows me that they don't respect the choices their masters make, and only care about forcing them to be friends with the abuser girl that some random princess from Equestria told them they should be friends with.

Saw i hadent finished the story (made it to 30) desided to try again and i now remeber why i dropped it.

The (as far as i remeber) constant "hey lissen" withfluttershy x fluttershy

And just out of the blue that 1 pinkie can teleport, even over dimentions and the dream thing.

10889713
The Flutter flutter thing was an attempt at a relatively uncommon ship. As for Pinkie's magic, she doesn't teleport. She makes portals. I also wanted to do something interesting with the Tantabus seeing as it had seemingly merged with Luna as opposed to getting destroyed in the main cannon. If my story was not to your liking, I am sorry to hear that and I thank you for giving it a chance and sticking it out to the end. Hopefully the next story you find will be more to your liking. Have a good day/evening and stay safe out there.:twilightsmile:

11069524
From the Dr Who episode Bad Wolf, back when 9th Doctor had his companion Rose.

11369832
I thought Kali had six arms?

11370729
It wasn't a point for point reference

11375642
If you're talking about discord or his sister fat chance there . And tatty isn't familiar enough with the subject to warn her of the dangers or he probably would have.

Good story.several skippable chapters near the end but I enjoyed it.

I found this a phenomenal story except for everything connected to Lily. It was a near perfect slice of life story, with a healthy amount of conflict in Pinkie's paranoia and Sunset's old friends seeking redemption. Then a horror villain hijacked roughly the last 10 chapters. Yeah, it was foreshadowed, but it went from "here's a sneak peek at what the antagonist is doing" to "this is an action/horror fic now" pretty abruptly and stayed that way until the fic ended.

11594288
fair enough. I'm glad you enjoyed the fic overall. As for Lily, she was designed to be a kind of elder horror type manipulator villain. After all, she was a being that was the living embodiment of despair. One that had been around for several centuries and only had one true rival that could push her to her limits. Could I have written her better? Absolutely, but that kind of argument could be made about literally any character ever created (both good or bad). All the same, I thank you for your feedback and am happy that you enjoyed my fic. Hopefully, you will find my other more recent works to be just as, if not more entertaining than this one.

11691549
Sunset has Empathy canonically and it is hers.

Login or register to comment