• Published 14th Oct 2018
  • 395 Views, 8 Comments

The fight of King Sombra - PrincessSunsetShimmer



Celestia ,Luna, Cadance and Twilight need to face a difficult task.As they think its over something bad happens.

  • ...
 8
 395

The End

Twilight and Sunset raced to Celestias room and asked if Sunset could become a Alicorn . "Yes" said Celestia " Twilight can Sunset help you rule Neptune ?"

"YES" Screamed Twilight.

Sunset was now a Alicorn and Twilight helped her fly and control her magic. They controled Neptune together and did EVERYTHING together . The ate the same breakfast out the same bowl . They slept in the same bed. Even showered in the same shower. Everypony knew they were crazy but they didnt care. Twilight raised the moon and stars on Neptune and Sunset raised the Sun.
They Loved It on Neptune. Soon their magic become a mix of aqua and pink. Celestia asked them to do a show for Cantorlot . They agreed and had fun training. They were courses to complete and pools the swim.
At the show Sunset And Twilight flew and did a rainboom 100x then Rainbow Dash ! Then with magic they created fire works. Last but not least they made beams in the sky then they turned into sparkles and showered down on the crowd!
Everypony knew this was going to be in Pinkie Pies Party History Book for sure.

Later that night

"Twilight?" Asked Sunset " This was really fun right?"

"Yeah" Replied Twilight. "Its the best in the history of Cantorlot" They both said. Then both gasped .

"WE ARE LONG LOST TWINS"
"YAY" "YAY " "YAY"

After the two ponies calm them self

"Lets watch the sunrise , seen we were screaming all night" Said, Twilight.


"Okay" Replied Sunset.

The two pony Princesses watched the Pony-tastic sunraise!

Author's Note:

Theres gonna be more PART TWO!

Comments ( 6 )

Oh , well no commets must mean I have to do more editing. :facehoof:

.......................................................somehow it's funny and fak i somehow freaking laugh so hard XD ,I mean whattttttt :rainbowlaugh:

10367720
Wait what? People still read this? I was so young and stupid when I made this, lol.
Thanks for commenting :) I was surprised to see a comment here, I haven't been on this website in ages :rainbowlaugh:

Haha, in about half a month this will be 2 years old! Am I excited? Not really lol. This is the most cringe thing ever:facehoof:

Login or register to comment