• Published 14th Oct 2018
  • 392 Views, 8 Comments

The fight of King Sombra - PrincessSunsetShimmer



Celestia ,Luna, Cadance and Twilight need to face a difficult task.As they think its over something bad happens.

  • ...
 8
 392

The trip

Twilight stepped into Cantorlot High, as she was now a young student.

She went in the school and saw Sunset Shimmer.

"Sunset Shimmer!" Twilight said . "Im here to stay!!"

" Oh, my God!" Exclaimed Sunset Shimmer. " you can sleep in the room next to me! At Cantorlot high we have dorm rooms! Lets get you cheeked in the school!"

Sunset ran to the nearest teacher and got Twilight signed up for the school.

At Twilights dorm she slowly unpacked at lunch break.

Soon after every student saw a stream of purple , blue and pink.

Sunset Shimmer found Twilight at her locker. .
She explained she was not aloud to run in the hallway.

After school Sunset saw the purple colored girl sitting on her bed with her head down.
Sunset know something was wrong , then she saw Twilight had a picture of all her friends and the Princesses .
Sunset realized that Twilight knew everything about friendship , but one thing The Princess Of Friendship must be with her friends.
Sunset did not dare to tell Twilight that, she was not letting her leave!

The next day Sunset saw Twilight at the teleport to Cantorlot . Sunset saw Twilight leap in. Sunset stared. Sunset screamed. Sunset cried. Sunset fainted .

When she woke up she had a evil plan!