• Published 14th Oct 2018
  • 392 Views, 8 Comments

The fight of King Sombra - PrincessSunsetShimmer



Celestia ,Luna, Cadance and Twilight need to face a difficult task.As they think its over something bad happens.

  • ...
 8
 392

Nearly the end

Sunset Shimmer and Twilight were on their own in the castle. "Twilight I learnt a lot from you but ill will never forgive my self for what i did in Cantotlot High." whispered Sunset Shimmer.

" Dont be silly you changed in the end , changed for the best . Besides I forgave you already." Said Twilight .


"Thanks but......" Sunset could not finish and cried.

Luna walked in and Glared at Sunset Shimmer "YOU again?" Luna hissed.

And left in a cloud of blue.
"Sorry Sunset , Luna thinks your bad or something" .

" Its ok " Said Sunset.


They played the rest of the night like two tigers fighting! "Oh Twilight Your Fun!" laughed Sunset.

"Watch this" Giggled Twilight.


Magical beams flew around and around them and joined together then turned into sparkles .
"Woah" Said a amzed Sunset Shimmer. "Alicorn can do anything" Sunset said.

" Not EVERYTHING but alot of things " Twilight chuckled then gasped . "be right back Sunset I gotta raise the stars"

"Doesnt Luna do that" Asked Sunset.

" Yes but Luna let me take over her role so she raises the moon." "Ill be back"

Twilight said before flying away.

A while later

"im back Sunset" yelled Twilight.
She found Sunset Crying on her bed .
She explaned she wanted to be a Alicorn.


"I have a idea " Said Twilight