• Published 10th Dec 2011
  • 4,508 Views, 145 Comments

Unexpected Love - Vinyl Scratch

  • ...
7
 145
 4,508

Chapter 6

Octavia and Lyra just stared at each other and faced hoofed. "I can't believe I forgot the story she told me," they both said in unison. "She told you about Vinyl?" Octavia asked.

"Ya, guessing Vinyl told you about Bonbon?"

"Yes she did. However I can't believe I forgot about it. Why are you looking at me like that Lyra?" She pointed out that Lyra gave her a look.

"Well, if you must know, I have known you since kindergarten right?"

"Ya but I don't see what that has to do with the look?"

Lyra extended a hoof out to Octavia, to which she just looked at it in confusion. " You see, that's three times."

"Three times for what?"

"Like I said I’ve known you since Kindergarten, and you are the most uptight ensemble member we have. I never heard you speak any form of slang in my entire life. But in one day you did three times without noticing." Lyra pointed out.

Octavia put a hoof to her chin, then gave a gasp after sometime of thinking. "You're right... I mean you are right, come to think of it when I met Vinyl I haven't been as "uptight", as you would say -"

Octavia jumped a little when Vinyl threw a hoof over her neck and pulled her in, with a ear to ear grin and a tear stained face. "Not as uptight? If you get anymore uptight Octy you will put me in the hospital... again."

"Wait you put 'Vin-Vin' in the hospital!?" Bonbon asked surprised, taking her spot next to Lyra.

"Yes, once... but that was on mistake, I gave her the 'X6' on accident."

Lyra dropped her jaw and it nearly hit the floor. "You mean the thing Celestia gave us as a reward!?"

"Ya"

"What the hay? She clearly said not to drink that stuff unless you were a alcoholic to the max!"

"Like I said it was a mistake. I didn't notice I gave it to her until she fell to the ground after drinking half of it."

"What the!? Half of it!"

"Well I am the most badass pony in Equestria," Vinyl stated in a proud form.

"Yes Vinyl, that is why I can beat you in a fight," Octavia said dominantly.

"That's only because I like you on top." Vinyl gave Octavia a look that made her heart skip a beat and her face blushed like hell.

"Vin-Vin?"

"Ya what's up Bonbon?"

"You're dating Octavia?"

"Yup! Me and Octy go at it like --" Vinyl was interrupted by a hoof to her side, that made her tumble back on to the floor. "Yup, rough, just how I like it." Vinyl gave a giggle that soon turned into fear as she saw Octavia wind up for another hit, her face even more red than before. "Oh come on Octy... you know I was just kidding about the 'going at it' part right? I mean I would never--" Vinyl was hit once more by Octavia, somehow her face turning even more red each time. "That's not what I meant Octy you know I really want to go at it rig--" Vinyl was running for her life at this point, sprinting out of the room and down the hall.

Lyra and Bonbon couldn't help but to laugh at what was happening. Bonbon quickly stuck her head out the door. "You fillies coming over to our house tomorrow?" she asked still giggling a bit.

"Ya! If Octy and me don't get caught up in the moment and -- OH FOR CELESTIA'S SAKE!!!" Vinyl had to pick up the pace as she noticed Octavia right behind her, pure embarrassment and rage on her face. "Well Octy if you really want to get back to your place that much to, HEY DOWN IN FRONT MOVE!" Vinyl yelled to three stallions walking in the hall completely blocking the exit. Well Vinyl good thing you climbed buildings in the past. There is no way Octy's legs are stronger than mine. Vinyl jumped over the middle pony and stuck the landing. Her breathing very hard, but she felt victorious. Heh...heh... bet you can't dooo... thhhat... GOTTA KEEP RUNNING! Vinyl was once again dashing for her life but stopped short as she bumped into Octavia who had landed in front of her.

"Vinyl!" Octavia's face was no longer red but her voice was still a form of angry.

"Y-y-yes Octy darling?" Vinyl slowly backing up.

"You are going to pay for this."

"Heh... heh don't have money right now can you put it on my tab?"

Octavia looked at Vinyl for second then faced hoofed. "That is not what I meant by 'pay' Vinyl." Octavia then stuck her hoof to the side centimeters away from Vinyl's face. "And you are not making a run for it."

"Oh, well, you see Octy I was just..." Vinyl was backing up once again but ended up against the wall this time, she got on her hind legs to maximize the distance. "... oh perfect."

Octavia blocked Vinyl from running in any direction, and closed in on her. Vinyl closed her eyes ready for ‘the hit of a life time', well more like 'the hit to end a lifetime', but to Vinyl’s surprise the hit never came. What happened instead was: Octavia got onto her hind legs and put both of her forelimbs against the wall each to one side of Vinyl's head. She then leaned in and gave Vinyl a kiss that she did not expect. Her eyes shot open, a shade of red spread across her face, and a new state of confusion and bliss filled her mind.

Octavia pulled away and Vinyl felt her limbs grow weak, as she struggled to stay up she cleared her mind. "So you're not going to completely destroy me with your hoof?"

Octavia looked at the unicorn and gave her a smile. "No, well, at least not right know. I need to get my Cello and you need your glasses."

********

"Vinyl wake up!" Octavia was trying to shake her marefriend awake, but to no avail. "Vinyl why are you even in my room? I thought you went home to sleep?" Vinyl just simply turned around to face the grey mare and she slightly cracked one eye open.

"Ya I did, but..." Octavia was slightly irritated that Vinyl had fallen asleep in the middle of her explanation. So she took the sheets that her friend was lying on and yanked them away from her, causing the unicorn to fly out of the bed and on to the floor. She quickly scrambled up, fully awake. "What the hell Octy I'm trying to sleep."

"Don't give me that attitude, why are you in my room, and how did you get in? The doors are locked."

"Well..." Vinyl let out a loud yawn, but covered her mouth with her hoof. "... yes you locked the doors, but you forgot the windows.

"The windows! I'm on the 12th floor!"

"Don't be silly Octy, I only broke into your neighbors room and walked from his window to yours, that's it."

"Vinyl honestly, what is wrong with you?"

"I dunno but you love me anyways." Vinyl leaned her head on Octavia's shoulder.

"Yes I suppose I do. But why?"

Vinyl lifted her head up and looked into Octavia's eyes with her own loving ones and whispered in the most seductive voice she could manage, "Because I can make you feel like no other pony can, and we complete each other. Without you Octy, I'm nothing." Octavia gave a blush to Vinyl's words. "You wanna take your bath first?"

"Wha... oh sure." Octavia was still in a small trance, remembering Vinyl's face. She soon broke free from it however, and started to act normal again. "Wait, why are you here?"

"Cause I got kicked out of my place, didn't pay rent in time. Can't even get my stuff ‘till I pay what I owe."

"Well how much do you need?"

"I don't want your money Octy, I'll just stay with you."

"When exactly did I agree to this?"

"You didn't. But anyways go get ready, we’ve got to get to Bonbon's place."

"Oh yes I know." Octavia made her way to the bathroom. "Well make yourself at home."

"I will thanks." Vinyl pulled out three bottles of rum from the cabinetry. Time to have some fun! She gave a sheepish smile when Octavia reached the top of stairs.

~~~~~

"Vinyl what has gotten into you?" Octavia was shocked as Vinyl came into bathroom and jumped in the tub with her.

"Oh relax Octy, I brought two bottles of rum for us."

"Please don't tell me that you are planing on getting drunk already?"

Vinyl had a small smile on and was formulating a plan on how to get Octavia mad. "Oh please Octy I'm not going to get drunk, yet, I'll wait till we get home then we can have some 'fun'." Vinyl small smile turned into a grin.

Octavia put both of her hoofs on Vinyl and pushed her head underwater. "Vinyl don't say that kind of stuff!" After Vinyl struggled to get her head up Octavia decided to let her live. Both were ready for battle.

Well I guess I'll make the first move! "By the way Octy that's the second time you used slang today in the bathroom."

"Vinyl!" Octavia speared Vinyl underwater. "You will pay for that." The grey mare said in a playful voice while the unicorn got back up.

"Most likely Octy... but I know your weakness." Vinyl's hoof extended forward, Octavia not noticing till it was to late, Vinyl started to tickle her ribs. "I knew it!" Vinyl said victoriously pushing her marefriend to the end of the tub listening to her uncontrollably laughing. She has the cutest laugh.

"Darn... you... y-you will... pay for... this!" Octavia desperately trying to talk when she couldn't take a breath. Finally she was able to kick Vinyl off of her, gripping her sides from the pain of laughing to much.

"I think we're even now?"

"Even for what?" She retrieved her air

"Well after I got my shades yesterday you pretty much 'Falcon Hoofed' me in the back of the head."

"I did not!"

"You wanna tell that to my concussion?"

"Trust me Vinyl if I wanted to put you in one I would of. But I didn't did I?"

"Well no... but you did say 'didn't' again." the unicorn was shortly smacked in the back of her head after she finished talking.

"Be quite Vinyl, just get cleaned and lets go." Octavia stepped out of the tub and dried off her mane.

"Well... what about the rum?"

"I'll put it away."

Vinyl handed her the bottles. "I know this is probably a bad idea considering you have the glasses bottles now, but you said 'I'll' instead of 'I will'." Octavia cocked one hoof ready to through it at her. Vinyl ducked and braced for impact. But she knew she couldn't hide the body. So she just decided to put it away and she waited for Vinyl on the couch.