• Published 10th Dec 2011
  • 4,508 Views, 145 Comments

Unexpected Love - Vinyl Scratch

  • ...
7
 145
 4,508

Chapter 9

Vinyl was walking down a cobblestone path attempting to find her way to Rainbow Dash's house. "Heh... heh... where does she live again?" She asked herself while walking aimlessly across town. "Umm... maybe it's this way?" She turned a corner and came to a dead end. "Okay maybe it's...? No that's not it." Vinyl started to get very annoyed about not being able to find a house of clouds in the sky. After searching for twenty-seven minutes, Vinyl faced Bonbon's door again. "How the buck did I end up back here?"

Bonbon exited the house and looked at Vinyl with a smug grin, "You sure you don't want me to show you around Vin-Vin?"

"No, I'm good, I'm just going to see Dashie."

"Oh well it's going to get late soon, should I start on dinner?"

"Heck ya. You know your the best cook in Equestria." Vinyl said sitting on the floor, her tail lifting up and starting to wag slightly as if she was a dog. A big grin spreading across her face as she thought of Bonbon's cooking.

"That's adorable Vin-Vin, but you give me too much credit. Be back in an hour and a half and dinner should be done." Bonbon said with small blush on her face.

"Yes ma'am." And with that Vinyl was off again.

~~~~~~~~~

"Okay if I make a left here I should be next to... OH COME ON!" Vinyl shouted as she ended up at Bonbon's place for the fifth time.

"Oh good you made it, I know you would."Bonbon said with another smug grin.

"Is there something you're not telling me Bonbon?"

"Who? Me? Never. You already know Ponyville so you must know that Rainbow moved on the other side of town quite a while ago."

"She did what?! And you didn't tell me!" Vinyl got up, lowering her head a bit as she got ready to tackle Bonbon to the ground.

"Now Vinyl, lets calm down, it was just a little prank so you could work off that cake."

A grin grew on Vinyl's face, "5...4...3..."

"Not this again." Bonbon slowly backed up with a nervous chuckle.

"...2...1! RUN!" Vinyl shouted, making Bonbon run back to the kitchen where Vinyl blocked her from running... or so she thought. Without a second thought Bonbon dove over the counter as Vinyl jumped at her. Bonbon quickly ran through the hallway the unicorn close behind.

"You know I can out run you!" Bonbon shouted back, giggling the whole time, until she turned down a hallway to a dead end besides the bathroom to the left. "Oh no..."

Octavia and Lyra looked at each other before turning around to look down the hallway. "What do you think that was all about?" Octavia asked.

Lyra shrugged, "I dunno, maybe that's normal for them?."

"I wonder what's going on, I can't hear either of them now."

"'Can not,' Octavia, not 'can't'." Lyra said with a smile as Octavia gave a playful punch to her foreleg.

"NO VINYL, PLEASE DON'T! FOR THE LOVE OF CELESTIA ANYTHING BUT THAT!" Bonbon pleaded but to no avail.

"What the...?!" Lyra and Octavia ran to the source of the scream to find Vinyl's glasses lying outside Lyra and Bonbon's room, both Bonbon and Vinyl inside. Bonbon was on the bed laughing her head off, while Vinyl stood over her, a look of victory in her eyes as she continued to tickle Bonbon.

"PLEASE... VINYL... I'M SORRY..." Bonbon choked out, barely able to breath.

"Nope. You know what you gotta say... just leave the last part out."

"OKAY... O...KAY....VINYL... YOU ARE... BEST DJ..."

"And?"

"PLEASE.... STOP!" Bonbon pleaded, her sides starting to burn from the constant assault.

""Nope, say part of the ending."

"NO!"

"So be it..." Vinyl said, spotting a quill on the desk, she levitated it over to her, "Ah, here we go." She placed the feathered end against Bonbon's neck, starting to lightly brush it along her neck

"FOR CELESTIA'S SAKE... P... PLEASE STOP!"

"SAY IT!"

"Vin-" Octavia started, only for Lyra's hoof to cut her off. "What?" She asked, confused while Bonbon's laughing greatly increased.

"Shh. Octy' I'm trying to study up here. I can only find a couple of Bonbon's tickle spots but Vinyl seems to know them all." Lyra answered, never taking her eyes off of Vinyl's hooves or the quill.

"It doesn't bother you that Vinyl is tickling your marefriend?"

"Nah I can use this info against Bonbon whenever she doesn't want to make her famous six layer triple chocolate cake." Lyra said in a dark and playful voice.

Octavia faced-hoofed, "Am I the only sane pony here?"

"SAY IT BONIE!"

"OKAY.... OKAY! VIN....YL.... YOUR.... BO....DY IS S-SEXIER.... THAN A.... MODEL'S!"

"That's what I wanted to here." Vinyl jumped off her with a victorious smile. Bonbon just curled up into a ball unable to stop laughing for a few more seconds. Vinyl turned around to see Lyra and Octavia at the door.

"Vinyl?"

"Ya Octy?"

"What was that all about?"

"Nothing much, and don't worry Octy, I'll play with you when we get back, but we'll be a bit... closer." Vinyl walked pass the two mares, winking at Octavia as she passed. Vinyl levitated up her glasses, putting them on before turning back to face Octavia. "You coming?"

"Ya, but can I talk to you about something? In private."

"Uhh, sure." Vinyl followed Octavia to the bathroom, while Lyra went to comfort Bonbon

~*~*~*~*~*

Bonbon returned from the kitchen with an ice pack. She hoofed it over to Vinyl who quickly held it to the back of her head without magic.She would of used it, but her horn hurt way to much to try. "Are you sure your okay Vin-Vin?" Bonbon asked deeply concerned.

"Ya, I think so. I think I'm just going to take a small nap." Vinyl found it hard to stay awake even though it felt like a mace was smashed into the back of her head.

"Again I'm so sorry Vinyl. I really didn't mean to smack you that hard." Octavia walked up to Vinyl and gave her marefriend a kiss on the cheek. "Is there anything I can get you?" She asked looking at Vinyl with truly sorry eyes.

"Nah, not right now, but when we get back... your going to... pay..." Vinyl's vision started to blur up, "Pay... with your... sweet body." And with that Vinyl fell back on to the couch completely knocked out.

"Frizzy!" Lyra said, levitating a pillow to the couch for Vinyl.

"Vinyl!" Octavia yelped before grabbing a blanket for the unicorn.

"Vin-Vin!" Bonbon shouted, getting a wet towel to drape across Vinyl's head. "Oh no, oh no, oh no-oh no-oh no!" Bonbon panicked, unsure of what to do next. Then an idea came to her. "I know! We'll bring her to see Nurse Redheart"

"Wish we could Bonbon, but the hospital. is closed right now." Lyra stated, shooting down her idea. "But hey we can bring her in the morning."

"I can't believe I did this to her!" Octavia's eyes starting to well up with tears.

"Not your fault Tavi'." Bonbon said trying to comfort her. "I'm sure we wont need to go to the hospital, she'll wake up in the morning and most likely eat out our fridge." Bonbon giggled a little at the last part, not because it was funny, but, because it was probably true. "Lyra, lift up Vin-Vin with your magic so I can pull the bed out."

Lyra did as she was told and Bonbon pulled out the retractable bed from the couch. "Okay set her down, nice and easy." When Vinyl was on the bed, Bonbon fetched an extra pillow and a larger blanket. "It's pretty late now, so which one of us is going to sleep with her tonight? Encase she needs something." She said. "Or if something happens..." she thought to herself.

Octavia volunteered seeing how she was the one dating Vinyl. She got a glass of water for herself and put a new one next to the bed, before slipping under the covers with Vinyl. Bonbon and Lyra went into their room, Lyra using her magic to turn out the lights in the living room before shutting the door. Octavia put a hoof over Vinyl and pulled herself in for a hug and she kept it there until she fell asleep.

"Hey Bonbon?" Lyra asked while reading one of her books.

"Ya Hun?"

"Three questions."

"Ya?"

"One, what do you think Frizzy said to make Tavi' hit her that hard?"

"Oh I got a good feeling on what it was." Bonbon giggled

"What was it?"

"I'll tell you in the morning."

"Okay, two; how did you end up in our room?"

"Well, I dodged Vin-Vin's attack when we were next to the bathroom. I was going to run back to where you two were for help. But she opened the guest door in-front of me, it startled me so I quickly took a left and before I knew it I was in here."

"Oh, okay now I get it. And three; can you make your six layer triple chocolate cake?"

"No. Sorry but you know I only make that for super duper special occasions."

"But Bonbon!"

"Sorry but no."

"Fine I'll get Frizzy to tickle it out of you."

Bonbon ears perked up at that, "I'll make some for desert tomorrow." She said before tucking herself into bed a few seconds later.

"And how about a really big dinner?"

"Okay, but only if Vin-Vin is up."

"Okay. Sweet, it's going to be the best Saturday ever!" Lyra said before closing her book and getting into bed with Bonbon. "Night Bonbon. Love you."

"Night Lyra. Love you too."



A.N.: Thanks for all the help zaczac111. Celestia's knows I couldn't be right on grammar nor how to phrase what I mean without your help. Same goes for Therizzen who helped me a lot on older chapters. But ya hope you enjoyed the read leave comment and rate if you like or disliked all comments will help. Thanks :D