• Published 4th Sep 2018
  • 3,860 Views, 22 Comments

A Family Secret - KuroTheFox



Fluttershy has been pregnant for eight months now. Big Mac is the father, but no pony knows that. Fluttershy's friends come to help her out in various ways. Fluttershy has been without sex for a while and tries to seduce Big Mac into doing so.

  • ...
16
 22
 3,860
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 12 )

"Well...um...oh buck it, I wanna have a foal."

...go on:duck:.

"Here's the thing though...I want Big Mac to be the father."

Why am I not surprised:coolphoto:.

We suddenly heard a thud and quickly turned to see Big Mac had face planted into the room. He lifted his head up off the ground and said,

Speak of the devil:rainbowdetermined2:!

"Uh...I can explain."

Yeah, sure you can:rainbowlaugh:!

That was an enjoyable chapter...I’m pretty surprised that Fluttershy was alright with Big Mac going at it with Applejack:applejackunsure:. The again, I’ve seen strange things like this in other fics, so I guess it shouldn’t be a surprise to me anymore:coolphoto:.

Also, I think it’s really touching that Fluttershy and Big Mac decoded to name their foal. Bright Mac:applecry:. Just one thing...is he an Pegasus or an Earth Pony?

this was really good work, i am glad i did this comission :)

:rainbowlaugh: That ending was great!

Now I want to see Apple Bloom confess she had sex with Big Mac, followed by a foursome between her, Big Mac, Fluttershy, and Applejack. I imagine Applejack and Fluttershy would love to see Big Mac giving Apple Bloom a good humping.

9284137 How do you feel about Fluttershy, Apple Bloom, Applejack, and Big Mac having a foursome after Apple Bloom confesses that she had sex with Big Mac and Applejack and Fluttershy finding the idea hot and wanting to see Big Mac giving Apple Bloom a good pounding? Personally. I'd love it, but that's entirely up to you.

9284258
In the end it all comes down to Kuro ^^ I just gave him money and asked for a certain story, he made the hard work here.

9284360 Ah, I gotcha. Well, if nothing else, I could always do the story myself. :twilightsmile:

9284412
ha! thats the spirit ^^

9284048
I like to think he's an Earth pony.

9284412
Go for it. Gonna focus on some personal projects for a while.

9285233
I see...I was pretty sure he was gonna turn you to be a Pegasus. You know, since Applejack did said that the baby was a spitting image of Big Mac, so I thought he’d be a Pegasus, since his moms is one:twilightsheepish:.

9285237 Well, it's disappointing that there"s not going to be a foursome, but okay. So I suppose that it'll be a while before this story is updated again, huh?

Enjoyable read, thumbs up.

Login or register to comment