• Published 2nd Jun 2018
  • 2,043 Views, 79 Comments

Reign of the Koopa - Cipher800



Bowser and his troops annex Equestria and her neighboring areas after the Mushroom World was destroyed in a fight. We gaze into slices of the lives of the deizens of Bowser's brand new kingdom.

  • ...
1
 79
 2,043

Cosmic Reorganization

As the Mane Six's respective parents picked them up, they had various reactions and mixed feelings, and Bowser may have had them as well. When he took over Equestria and Griffonstone, Orientalia's laws now applied to them. The Mane Six were about 14-15 years old, and because of that, they had to stay with their parents until they were about 18. Of course, there are orphanages in Equestria, so he didn't have to do that. The last couple to get their daughter back were Twilight's parents.

"Here you go, she was a little overwhelmed about the whole takeover, so put her in bed until she wakes up." Bowser said as he grabbed the lavender alicorn and handed her to her parents. "As for her dragon, he's out, too, and currently recovering in a hospital. In about two days, he'll wake up and be ready to join the party. You know telekinesis, right?" Both unicorns nodded in response. "Good, now, take good care of her." Bowser said as the parents grabbed their child with their magic.

"Thanks for letting us raise our daughter again." Nightlight said.

"Don't sweat it, though, I supposed that you'll put her in diapers and feed her milk through a bottle for as long as she's with you two." Bowser said with a hearty laugh, and the other two conscious beings in the room couldn't help but to join. "You can go now." the King of Orientalia said when the laughter died down. Twilight Velvet and Nightlight walked out with their still unconscious daughter with them. As soon as the door closed behing them, Bowser sighed and looked out of the window. "Alright, so there's one more thing left to do..." Bowser said as he walked towards the balcony, focusing on his powers, he began to terraform the planet, no, the entire solar system.

He started his work with the sun, moon, and planets. He held his hands towards them and began to work as he began to telekinetically grab the bodies. "Here goes nothing. This is a delicate operation best left to the professionals." Bowser said as he began working on the solar system First off, he'll start with the sun of this system, which was about a fourth the size of the planet. He moved the mini-star 93 million miles away from the planet, taking inspiration from his former solar system and that of Brooklyn's. But he needed something else to bloat its size to that of an average yellow dwarf star, and fortunately, the nights were purple because of the sphere of gas that encircled the system.

Using his power, he worked at the atomic level, he snapped the bonds between the protons, neutrons, and electrons of the atoms of those said gases and reformed the protons and electrons into hydrogen atoms, doing as much as possible to avoid an atomic explosion in the vacuum of space. Sure, he got two or three of them, but all that experience really paid off. When he was done with that, he moved the hydrogen gas and spare neutrons to the sun, greatly increasing its size to that of Earth's sun, and with the snap of his fingers, he activated the nuclear fusion, which won't go out until the newborn star is about the same age as the universe. "Alright, step one is done, now it's time for the planets." Bowser said.

He knew that gravity would pull the planets into the sun if this step wasn't in play. Focusing his powers, he created a fixed speed for the planets, just right depending on the distance of the said world to make the planets have fixed orbits, with just the right velocities for a near-perfectly round orbit for each world. He also made a rotational speed for each planet to finish it, most notably Equis. If he didn't do it, then it would boil on one side and freeze on the other unless air circulation comes into play. So, focusing on the axis of the world, Bowser speed up a rotational velocity to one Earth day, and put the moon at a fixed distance and made it orbit the planet. He did add a little variety, though, as some planets had a moon or two, another would be great for those of the future to terraform, and some of the gas giants had rings.

Smirking at his handiwork, he fixed the planets on randomized tilts, Equis specifically to stimulate seasons and automated weather. When the second step was finally done, Bowser had spent an entire hour fixating the orbits of the planets, but he had one last thing to do in order to seal the deal. But before he did that, he looked down at the city that used to be named Canterlot. The Magikoopas were focusing on not only repairing the damaged cities, changing the architecture to that of an Orientalian style while they were introducing Mushroomian animals into the ecosystem. Speaking of the ecosystem, Bowser focused his magic on every plant and animal in the world, stimulating plant growth to match those of the plants on the Mushroom Kingdom and Earth, and rewired the brains of most of the animals to match the mentalities of Earth's animals, save for the more mythical animals and the species that had built their civilizations (save for the cows, who were pretty much just talking livestock to begin with), as well as the dolphins and the higher primates, who in his opinion, were naturally sentient to begin with.

Now, for the final step to seal the deal. He greatly reduced the magical potential of the ponies and other native magic users so they wouldn't be able to undo all of his hard work. The changelings can no longer disguise themselves, and any form they took was automatically stripped from them. The ponies had some of the greatest losses, but they had at least some magic left. The pegasi can still fly (but can no longer interact with clouds), the earth ponies can no longer interact with the plants and soil (with the exception of assisting in the growth of crops, and the unicorns had the greatest loss of the tree tribes, having their magical abilities reduced to nothing more there mere short-range telekinesis.

As for Discord, fortunately, the chains one of his adoptive children (Koopalings), Ludwig invented specifically to contain magic users had anti-magical wards to keep him from doing any funny business, and he was currently in a cell that his mages enchanted to contain him, and Bowser was still debating on what to do with the guy.

Aside from that, everything else didn't need anything to be changed. Bowser walked towards the throne, ready to announce the beginning of a brand new age. This will change everything.

Author's Note:

And so, to celebrate Father's day, I added this chapter to my story. This chapter is of how the planet was terraformed. And don't worry, not all of the individuals of specific animal species had their brains tampered with, notably the pets of the Mane Six and some domestic animals.

The cows, were stripped of what setience they had because in my opinion, they were more instinct driven than the other races. I was also thinking about what to do with the buffalo and yaks, about whether I would reduce THEM to animals or not.

What do you think of this chapter?