• Published 27th May 2020
  • 10,609 Views, 146 Comments

One Last Sunset - Holy



Two years ago Sunset Shimmer ruined your life in her quest for power. With no more friends and no more future, you spend your winter break alone on the beach hoping to just see one last sunset. Thanks to her that's exactly what you get.

  • ...
30
 146
 10,609
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 37 )

Loved how things turned out!

The whole story was...OK.

But I feel the resolution was a bit too vague and abrupt.

The idea is good, but I feel that Sunset doesn't really get properly called out for the things she did.

And so it ends. No waiting for new chapters now, I suppose. :3
It was an unforgettable journey, Holy. Thank you for the feels.

WOOOOO YEAH BABY, THATS WHAT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THATS WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT, WOOOOO

Anywho, yeah I loved this story. You wrote probably one of my favorite stories if not my favorite story on the site and I am honestly hoping we see more Sunny stories from you soon.

This is one of those stories that you love so much that you hate to see it finally end, but you're just glad it was here at all. Sweet ending that came just a bit sooner than I was ready for. Thank you for writing this. :heart:

Great chapter! Great story!

I’m actually upset that this ended.

10509367
I'm still lost on what she actually did in the first place. I piece together that she lied about him, but I guess I wanted it all laid out in the end here. This could set up the sequel where we see the consequences of her actions.

Good end to a good story

awesome story my friend cant wait for my stories from you:pinkiehappy::twilightsmile:

10509455
I sort of like the aspect that you're "allowed" to put together and decide what actually happened. The actual event isn't the main point, if you ask me, the point that is trying to be made is that the protagonist is at literally the worst point of his life and Sunset Shimmer turns that around. It's not the actual deed that is important, it's the consequences of the action that is important here. Let's not forget there are literally 4 chapters dealing with depression and self-harm/suicide.

Or I could just be reading too much into it.


Thanks for the great read, Holy. Your characterization and (let's not forget) sex scenes are great, as per usual. The only thing is that I sincerely wish that none of the extremely convincing and engaging depression isn't from personal experience. I'm almost sad to see it Complete, but I am definitely fine with how it turned out.

I'm wishing you all the best for now and the future. Thank you again!

Beautiful story overall.

I’m kind of disappointed about the ending I wish you would’ve ended with all of The people who bullied him and hurt him waiting in the school and apologizing to him I think that will be a much better ending than what we’ve done still a great story

Congratulations on finishing. Don't listen to the bad ones that say it wasn't great. You write what you want ☺️.

10509455
I got the impression it was some sort of harassment claim. Or something equally gross that would make people immediately distance themselves

Happy end.:twilightsmile:

10509455
The impression I got was that this is an alternate timeline of Some Mistakes Are Forever where Sunset hears about anon BEFORE he kills himself and stops it. I could be wrong and they are just two completely different stories but there are a lot of parallels between the two.

u never fail to disappoint me Holy u are awesome :D

They all lived happily ever after.

Triv_ #20 · Nov 7th, 2020 · · 2 ·

Sweet ending, love a happy ending :)

Aw this was so nice

Holy Crap!!!! What a story!!!!! :pinkiehappy: The emotion had me going all around like a roller coaster ride from Universal Studio!!! I can't wait to read other stories of your's!!! Thank you for this! (Bow)

Comment posted by MLG Hard deleted Dec 4th, 2020

10509386
Pulsar Wave moment.

I don't see how the MC's backstory makes any sense. So SS made false allegations against him. But how did it make him lose all of his friends? Especially when he was taken by the police, where those BS allegations were quickly proven to be false and SS got jailed for slander oh I mean everything went back to normal?

Seriously though, that's some BS logic. False allegations, once proven false, shouldn't bother you any longer. I can think of [VALVE] Twilight Sparkle, who got falsely accused of being a child predator by some retard who created fake Discord messages and forwarded them to a youtuber who made a video on it. Most people believed it, because Twilight already had a bad image - being a famous TF2 cheater and all. But Twilight actually had fucking friends who proved the "evidence" to be fake and helped clean his name. Meanwhile, the MC in this story is apparently a fucking mongoloid with no charisma if even his "friends" are ready to turn on him at the first opportunity.

Even if you have no friends, most people are sensible enough to stand up against BS.

Oh, and I also think that it would be way more realistic if MC said to SS "I'm here to kill myself, what about you?" when they were discussing why they're there. Because your version of MC really doesn't act suicidal. Suicidal people don't give a fuck.

10661904
You know it's not that difficult to type out bullshit, right?

10767573
I refuse to acknowledge ever having said that.

Comment posted by Spooples deleted Aug 2nd, 2023

It took two months for me to find this again…

Please make a sequel!!
I want to see how Sunset introduces him to the six girls!

11460099
Honestly, I understand that.

Can you ship anon and sunset shimmer as a permanent couple? I love it, and don't worry about others 😉🙂. I love anon the human and sunset shimmer, pony or human, I don't care. Also can you tell me what happened to anon with sunset shimmer who enter CHS together?

Hey, where is the sequel to this?!?

11421633
“Hey girls. This is the guy who’s life I ruined. Anon, this is the friend group I separated.”

That was a good fanfic and You captured the depression good.

Login or register to comment