• Published 26th Jul 2012
  • 1,378 Views, 9 Comments

My Little BeyBlade. - DizzyPaws356



BeyBlade is found in Equestria. One DizzyPaws finds one in the basement. He finds a blade for him

  • ...
3
 9
 1,378

Chapter5: What Happen To RockShield, Part2.

Made by: DizzyPaws356

Chapter5: What Happen To RockShield, Part2.
--------------------------------------

As the blades are cover by sparks the stallion smiles, "Is this all you got? Lets finish this off DarkLeo. Special move ShadowClaw!" he said as his Bey sends the two Beys back and quickly heading to BlazeSerpent. When the contact to the blades of BlazeSerpnt was sent fling away. Then going back to WarTortise. When the two steel Beys clash a big explosion sending a huge cloud of smoke to cover the battle area. When it clears up the stallion sees RockShield and HeartedSteel looking at their Bays just laying a few feet in front of them, "No BlazeSerpent!" HeatedSteel yells looking at his Bey just laying their, "How is that possible..." RockShield said looking at his own Bey.

The stallion laughs as he picks up his Bey. "You two where fun, but if you want to get any stronger then you can join us. We bring out the dark side of our Beys that bring out the strongest side of the Bey and become unstoppable." he tells them as he turns around, "If you want to join us then meet me at the tall tower in the middle of the town." he ends as he walks away. RockSheild and HeatedSteel look at their Beys that finality have been defeated.

HeatedShield looks at his brother, "We need to join them." he says as his brother picks up his Bey, "We can be the best Bladers they have ever been. With our skills now and their powers will make us the most powerful team their will ever be." he adds as he picks up his Bey. RockShield looks at HeatedSteel, "The only way to get stronger is to train more and more." he tells his brother walks away. HeatedSteel stops him, "Brother lets go to the tower and become the strongest their will ever be!" he tells his brother. RockShield looks down at his brother, "You can join them, but get this. I will defeat you." telling his brother in a voice to tell him that he is not going to stand for it.

"Without BlazeSerpents attack power WarTortise would never win a battle alone." HeatedSteel tells his brother as he leaves to the tower.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DizzyPaws looks at his mother as she told him what has happen. "What did dad do then..." he ask his mother, "That is all your dad will tell me, but a few years after that he meet me. We found my Bey after a few months." she replies as she heads upstairs. DizzyPaws follows his mother, "I help trained him and he helped me. Everyday we got stronger, but I can tell that knew that i'm not as strong as his brother." she tells DizzyPaws when they get to her room. When she opens a box that is under her bed, "This is my Bey..." she takes it out and shows DizzyPaws, "Its name is AquaKnight." she added. DizzyPaws looks at the Bey his is shown, "It looks powerful." he tells her. She smiles, "Only with your fathers help it became powerful." she replies to DizzyPaws.

He looks to at his mom, "Did dad and his brother fight after his brother went with the dark group?" DizzyPaws ask her. She took a deep breath, "Yes they did... But it was about a few years though..." she tells DizzyPaws.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RockShield is sitting on the top of a mountain where him and his brother trained. "Hello brother." RockShield heard as he is looking at the open field laying at the feet of the mountain, "I see that you still train here." HeatedSteel added as RockShield turns around. They looks at each other before they raise their Beys to be ready. The wind flows past them and they stand still waiting for the other to make a move. Their eye contact does not brake, "Let it rip!" they yell at the same time when they send their Beys head on.