• Published 26th Jul 2012
  • 1,377 Views, 9 Comments

My Little BeyBlade. - DizzyPaws356



BeyBlade is found in Equestria. One DizzyPaws finds one in the basement. He finds a blade for him

  • ...
3
 9
 1,377

Chapter3: SwiftStep Trains Himself.

Made by: DizzyPaws356

Chapter3: SwiftStep Trains Himself.
--------------------------------------

When SwiftStep wakes up he sits up. When he looks at the table next to him their is BlazeSerpent, What happend... he ask himself. He looks over at the chair where DizzyPaws is asleep. When he watches DizzyPaws sleep he remembers the battle. If I was only a little stronger I could have beat them and I wouldn't be like this... SwiftStep grabs BlazeSerpent and he starts to walk out the room.

DizzyPaws wakes up from his nap and sees that his brother is gone, "SwiftStep?" he said out loud looking for him, "Brother!" he yells. He runs to his mom, "Mom where did SwiftStep go?" he ask. She looks at him, "Isn't he in his room?" she ask. DizzyPaws shakes his head, "Well where can he be?" she asked. DizzyPaws thinks that the only place he would go is the training spot where he had the fight.

He quickly runs to the place where SwiftStep would be. He sees his brother. Running to him he sees BlazeSerpent flying to the tree, but DizzyPaws can tell that he is still hurt. "Brother!" he yell as he runs to him, "You should be resting." he added looking at him. SwiftStep just stands their, "No I need to train. You almost for hurt. I need to get stronger and show those colts that i'm better..." he tells DizzyPaws as BlazeSerpent pushes a wooden plank, but it does not brake.

"Brother you need to rest." DizzyPaws says as he walks to his brother and put his hoof on his shoulder. SwiftStep pushes his brother hoof off as BlazeSerpent heads to the tree and jumps into the air hitting the tree, "I need to work harder!" he yells. DizzyPaws sees when BlazeSerpent hit the tree that it was stronger then before, "Brother please come home and relax." he ask SwfitStep. BlazeSerpent quickly spins to he wooden board, "No! I must Train!" SwiftStep yells as the wooden board bust into shards by the power of BlazeSerpent.

DizzyPaws is looking at this colt that was his brother, but now he doesn't know how he changed. SwiftStep sends BlazeSerpent to him. He picks up his Bey, "I need a better place to train." SwiftStep say as he runs into the woods. DizzyPaws runs after his brother, but the woods gets to thick and loses sight of him. "Brother!" DizzyPaws yells. After looking around the woods for his brother he ends up going back home.

DizzyPaws tells his mother about what happen. "What is the name of SwiftStep Bey." she ask worried, "It's BlazeSerpent..." DizzyPaws replies. His mother looks around, "Follow me Dizzy..." she tells him as they walk downstairs. When they get downstairs, she opens a box that had a lot of things in it. When she turns to DizzyPaws she hands him a small box with a lock, "I don't know where the key is... Only your father knows... And you should know now why he is missing..." she tells DizzyPaws as she sits down, "Your father and his brother where vary talented Bladers... They where unstoppable as a team... BlazeSerpent was his brothers Bey. He held WarTortoise." she tells him looking down, "BlazeSerpent had amazing attack powers, but lacked in defense. WarTortoise was an amazing Bey. What is lacks in some attack it made up in its special defense." she added looking up at the box.

DizzyPaws is wondering why his mother held his behind her all these years, "But why are you giving me this box?" he asked her. She takes a deep breath, "Well if SwiftStep can control BlazeSerpent, then you should be able to control WarTortroise." she take another deep breath, "But their is something you need to know about your uncle. He wanted to be the best Blader their way. He found a group that never stopped till they win and become the best in the world. They where about to bring out the dark side of their Bays. When they Beys became the dark side of them, that their powers multiply, but their was something about it if they did it. If they lost..." she ended.

DizzyPaws looks at her, "What happen if they lost..." he ask not really wanting to know the answer. She looks into his eyes. He can tell what the answer was by the look of her eyes.