• Published 26th Jul 2012
  • 1,377 Views, 9 Comments

My Little BeyBlade. - DizzyPaws356



BeyBlade is found in Equestria. One DizzyPaws finds one in the basement. He finds a blade for him

  • ...
3
 9
 1,377

Chapter4: What Happen To RockShield, Part1.

Made by: DizzyPaws356

Chapter4: What Happen To RockShield.
--------------------------------------

RockShield and his brother HeatedSteel are in a team battle. "WarTortoise hold them back!" RockShield yelled as WarTortoise held back two Beys going for BlazeSerpent, "Quick brother get them!" he yell when BlazeSerpent spins around WarTortoise and push the two Beys from one side. The power from BlazeSerpent send them fling to the outside of the arena, "No Way!" the stallion on the other team yells as he grabs their Beys. When they run away RockShield smiles, "Add one more to our wins." he said looking at his brother, "We can not be stopped. The powerful defense of WarTortoise can withstand any hit." he added. "And the amazing attack power from BlazeSerpent can send any Bay away." HeatedSteel tells his brother.

When the brothers pick up their Beys they hear somepony walk behind them clapping their hooves, "Not bad, not bad at all." the dark red chrome color stallion said, "But you two will never be the best you can be just fighting these weak ponies." he added. HeatedSteel gets his Bey ready, "I'll show you how strong I am." he said waiting for the stallion get ready. The red stallion laugh as he gets ready. "Let it rip!" they yell sending their Beys right to each other, "Get him out of the way DarkLeo" the stallion said as his Bey knocks BlazeSerpent to the side.

RockShield watches them fight. "You can't push BlazeSerpent around like that! Now go! Inferno Blast!" HeatedSteel yelled as BlazeSerpent bust into fire and speeds quickly into DarkLeo. When the Beys hit they stand at a stale mate making sparks fly, "WarTortoise help him out!" RockShield yells as he sends his Bey into battle. DarkLeo pushes BlazeSerpent away as it heads to WarTortise. At the last moment before they hit RockShield yells, "WarTortise show him your IronArmor!" WarTortise surrounds itself in a misty gray cloud. When DarkLeo rapidly clashes into WarTortise. "Now when DarkLeo is distracted! Walls Of Flames!" Heated Steel yells out when BlazeSerpent makes a circle of flames around DarkLeo and WarTortise. The red chrome stallion laughs more.

"You think think will stop DarkLeo? I'm simply using his basic powers for a warm up." the stallion said as DarkLeo starts to make WarTortise move back a few inches. RockShield gets surprised that DarkLeo is able to push back the amazing defense of his Bey, "WarTortise push him back now!" he yells when WarTortise push back DarkLeo, but it does not work. BlazeSerpent runs though the flames and helps WarTortise push back DarkLeo into the flames. The stallion laughs more at RockShield and HeatedSteel, "You think it will be that easy?" he asked them, "DarkLeo finish this up." he added as his Bey glows in a dark essence. It pushes back BlazeSerpent and WarTortise as if they where just simply made of plastic.

With the over whelm of power form DarkLeo both BlazeSerpent and WarTortise, sends them fling back. "No! WarTortise! BlazeSerpent! Stay in their!" RockShield and BlazeSerpent yell. DarkLeo speed to BlazeSerpent to give it a finishing blow, but WarTortise gets between them, "Show DarkLeo your Ground Breaker!" RockShield yells as his Bey sends a wave power in the earth to make the ground to shatter and a few peaces stick up to stop DarkLeo, but DarkLeo just smashes the earth in front of it and clash into WarTortise. As sparks fly from the rubbing of the steel from they Beys, "You can not stop the powers of the darken Bays!" the stallion yells with an evil laugh. RockShield stomps his hoof hard on the ground, "No Bey can brake through WarTortises as long as he spins!!!" he yelled louder with a light brown mist glows around him, "Now WarTortise specal move! Steel Shell Bash!" he yells louder.

WarTortise blades glow a bight grey color as it pushes back the dark Bey. The sparks from the Beys fly more violently then before. The stallion smiles, "It looks like I do have a challenge for once." he said looking at RockShield. As DarkLeo and WarTortise push each other RockShield looks at his brother, "I need your help to finish him." he said. HeatedSteel looks back to his brother and nods, "Lets do this brother. BlazeSerpent help out WarTortise!" he yells as his Bey glow in a fire red mist. BlazeSerpent attacks DarkLeo from the other side of WarTortise. The sparks from the Beys cover a large area.