• Published 26th Jul 2012
  • 1,377 Views, 9 Comments

My Little BeyBlade. - DizzyPaws356



BeyBlade is found in Equestria. One DizzyPaws finds one in the basement. He finds a blade for him

  • ...
3
 9
 1,377

Chapter1: SwiftStep meets BlazeSerpent.

Made by: DizzyPaws356

Chapter1: SwiftStep Meets BlazeSerpent.
--------------------------------------

"DizzyPaws! Kick the ball to me!" SwiftStep said waving his hooves in the air. When DizzyPaws kicks the red rubber ball, it flew to far then he was going for. As he watches the ball run though the air, SwiftStep follows it. When it lands in the bush, he walks to it. Pushing the leafs and branches away, SwiftStep sees a BeyBlade next to the ball. He reaches down and picks it up. On the middle of the steel Bey was a snake head that is wrapped around in fire, "BlazeSerpent." he said still looking at it. DizzyPaws sees still looking in the bush where the ball landed, "SwiftStep did you find the ball?" he yelled. SwiftStep looks at his brother and grab the ball and his Bey. "Hey Dizzy look at this." he shows DizzyPaws the Bey he just found.

"It's name is BlazeSerpent." SwiftStep tells his brother. As they look at the Bey, "Wow brother! You have a Bey!" DizzyPaws say in a loud voice, "Yea lets go show mom." SwiftStep tells DizzyPaws. On the way home they get stopped by a light blue colt with fire red mane, "Hey you. The red one." he said to my brother, "Something is telling me that you have a Bey. Lets battle." he said getting his Bey ready. SwiftStep stands in front of DizzyPaws, "Stay behind me brother." SwiftStep tells his little bother as he gets his Bey ready.

"Let it rip!" SwiftStep the and blue colt said, "FangWolf show him your power!" the blue colt yelled as his Bey runs right into BlazeSerpent. SwiftStep ties his hardest to control his Bey, "BlazeSerpent hit him back!" he yells, as BlazeSerpent turns to FangWolf, but misses, "To slow. Now FangWolf show him your speed!" the colt said when FangWolf gets behind BlazeSerpent and hit over and over. DizzyPaws watches the sparks from the Beys hit, "Don't let him hit you like that brother! Attack back!" he said getting concern of SwiftStep losing.

"Finish him of FangWolf!" the colt yelled as his Bey sags off of BlazeSerpent, then using a burst of speed strength at the Bey in front of it. At the last second BlazeSerpent moved out of the way. SwiftStep smiles, I know how to work BlazeSerpent now. He tells himself, "Now BlazeSerpent show him your power and speed!" SwiftStep yells controlling it. BlazeSerpent clashes on FangWolf over and over with more power with each hit. The colt backs a step, "FangWolf doge him now!" he yells, but no matter how hard the colt tired, BlazeSerpent was to quick. SwiftStep can tell that he can end it, "Now BlazeSerpent! Hit him with all you got!" he yells as BlazeSerpent clashes one more time sending FangWolf a few inches in the air before falling.

The blue colt watches his Bey sore in the air and fall to the ground like a peace of paper, "No! FangWolf!" he yells running to his Bey, "I'll get you back!" he runs off. DizzyPaws smiles and jumps onto SwiftStep's back, "Way to go brother! You won your first fight!" he yells, SwiftStep smiles as BlazeSerpent returns to him. The feeling of the final hit of the steel of BlazeSerpent to FangWolf felt amazing to him, "Brother you have an amazing Bey!" DizzyPaws tells his brother getting off of him, "Yes I do don't I" he replies as he picks it up, "We are going to be unstoppable." he adds looking at the Bey.

When DizzyPaws and SwiftStep get home they run to their mother, "Mommy! Mommy! SwiftStep got a Bey!" DizzyPaws yells as he jumps next to his mother, "He did?" she ask. When SwiftStep walks into the room, he show his mother. She looks at it. For a moment she thinks it looks similar to one that she has seen before, but she can't put her hoof on it and doesn't want to say anything about it, "That is awsome son." she said as DizzyPaws walks to his brother, "Can I help you train to get better?" he ask SwiftStep. He smiles at his little brother, "Yes you can brother."