• Published 12th Mar 2018
  • 1,500 Views, 53 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Lone Ranger - SynthetaCrete



Lieutenant Colonel Athena Crete fought in the Equestrian-Zebra War, a member of the Desert Rangers Corps of the Equestrian Army. However, in the wake of the apocalypse, how can one stay the same when living through the outcome they tried to prevent?

  • ...
8
 53
 1,500
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 1 )

Welp, it's finally up and out there! Sorry profusely for the length of time since my last posting as the usual problems associated with life came up like work and otherwise. I'd like to sadly announce this story will be going into a bit of an offical hiatus for some time as I've found my writing bug highly distracted by a writing project which has been on my backburner of creativity for several years now and has finally begun to take proper shape. Seeing as I seem much more creatively inclined towards one story over the other, I'm going to try and run with it as long as it goes seeing as my writing bug is a pretty damn fragile thing. I would like to thank all those who have stuck with this work for this long and hope I can keep y'all around for when Fallout re-enters my primary realm of interest again and my mind is able to brainstorm without multiple roadblocks every time I try to write a chapter in the Pre-War timeline.

Cheers!

-SynthetaCrete

Login or register to comment