• Published 3rd Mar 2018
  • 1,851 Views, 14 Comments

My Little Pony Mystic Season 3 - Shadow Master



Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force are on the quest to find all eight Elemental Elements before Dark Mystic Ponies could get and weaponized them for their dark ambition!

  • ...
8
 14
 1,851

Episode 4: Fire Rocks Friendship

Inside the Castle of Friendship's Library; Blazefist was having discussion with both Twilight and Shadow Dragon about how to use the Destiny Tablet to find the Elemental Elements. Three of them were looking at it while giving some thinking about

"So... Anypony got a bright idea about how to use the tablet?" Shadow Dragon asked in concern. He turned to Twilight, "What do you think, Twi?"

Twilight hummed in concern while looking at the Destiny Tablet, "I have no idea. But according to Yuko, 'the tablet will choose its Chosen One to solve the riddle and find the Elemental Element. The Cutie Map will help and lead you to the location. If you succeeded it, the Elemental will appear before you'."

"Yeah, but when and how?" Blazefist asked impatiently, "We can't just wait around until the tablet glow to signal 'the time is now, Chosen One'."

Suddenly, Blazefist's cutie mark glowed brightly. And adding to more surprises, the Destiny Tablet also glowed brightly. Both Twilight and Shadow Dragon were in surprise.

"I guess we're about to find out," Shadow Dragon commented in surprise.

From his flank, Blazefist's cutie mark was created a hologram and emerged out from his. It flew straight to the Council Chamber, along with the tablet. As three ponies arrived at the location, they found not only Blazefist's floating around the Destiny Tablet, but also Laxtinct's. As both cutie marks were spinning around, the words slowly formed and created on it.

"Wow, what's going on?!" Twilight asked in shock, "This never happen before."

Shadow Dragon hummed, "I don't know. But I think the Cutie Map is calling you and your brother, Blaze."

"Yeah." Blazefist said firmly, "It's calling us to find the Elemental Elements. Time to face its riddle..."

Rammed through the door, Laxtinct came into the scene as he shouted, "SORRY, I'M LATE!" He panted heavily as he approached to Cutie Map. He noticed something amiss around at the place. He asked, "So, what's the sitch?"

"Our Cutie Marks are glowing, and so does the Destiny Tablet. And it means we're chosen to find the Elemental Elements," Blazefist said calmly before turned to the tablet, "And looks like the riddle is coming out. Time to solve it."

Four ponies turned and looked at the Destiny Tablet as it pinpointed at Ghastly Gorge. They read its riddle carefully:

"The Burning Pride of Fire,

The Mighty Strength of Earth,

As Hostile to Each Other,

A Brotherly Bond always

Strong Together than Alone."

"Okay..." Laxtinct said in surprise, "So, what's the answer?"

"I have no clue," Twilight admitted in concern before looked at Destiny Tablet pinpointed at Ghastly Gorge, "I'm pretty sure two Elemental Elements you're going to find is at Ghastly Gorge."

Shadow Dragon nodded, "Yeah. You two brothers can handle it."

"Yeah. Looks like we're heading out now," Blazefist said firmly, "The sooner we find them, the better we get them before Dark Curse has the chance."

And just before Blazefist could head out, his tail got grabbed by Laxtinct, "Hold it! We're not going for the mission until we done with ours first, mister! Aqua did ours. And now it's your turn to visit him!"

"Not this again!"

"Come on, Blaze. You can't just keep ignore it for all the time, you know! You haven't seen him for a long time."

"I rather not to bother and forget about it. That keeps me focus on the mission! Not visiting..."

"Come on, bro. I know you miss that kid! So, why don't you just-?!"

"I said 'no'." Blazefist shouted in anger, surprise his team. He sighed, "Now if you don't mind. I need to prepare for my mission."

Blazefist immediately left the council chamber. Twilight and Shadow Dragon were stunned by Blazefist's anger and shout at Laxtinct, who sighed in annoyance.

"What was that about?" Shadow Dragon asked in concern.

Laxtinct sighed, "I was hoping he's ready to see him and get over his guilty. I guess not." He huffed in anger, "Blaze can't keep avoiding this. I'm gonna make him to deal with it. That's my promise to that kid."

And just before Twilight and Shadow Dragon could ask, Laxtinct has already headed off. Both couples were confuse and concern. They looked at each other. They both gave a shrug as they have no idea of what's really going on especially 'the

Laxtinct headed off at once. Twilight looked at Shadow Dragon, who also shrugged in confusion about Blazefist and Laxtinct's behavior especially involving 'him'. Who is him?


SQUEALED!Pinkie made a long high-pitched squeals while making a cheerleading-style of rolling around across the long hallway of train's passengers seats. Lots of ponies groaned, complained and muttered in anger about pink pony's noise.

Pinkie jumped over and landed on her seat, where her older sister Maud was sitting down and looking at her Boulder. The pink pony turned her older sister to face her. Maud has recently graduated from Equestrian Institute of Rockology, and now she's moving out from her home. She cheered and commented happily,

"You're moving to Ponyville! We'll live together and get bunk beds and I'll make us fuzzy slippers that say 'Best Sister Friends Forever', although I probably can't fit all those words on a slipper, so maybe just "BSFF", but we don't have to decide right now because we'll be together all the time since when it comes to Ponyville, the doctor is in!"

"Slow down, Pinkie Pie." Maud said in deadpan tone. Pinkie turned and looked at her happily. She sighed and said, "I'm not definitely moving to Ponyville. I'm considering Ghastly Gorge."

Pinkie laughed happily, "Classic Maud sense of humor! You should do stand-up!"

"I do. But that wasn't a joke." Maud replied in deadpan tone.

Pinkie gasped, "Ghastly Gorge? That terrible, awful, no-fun, all-alone canyon in the middle of nowhere?"

"There or Ponyville."

"But Ponyville is so 'eee-hee-hee-hee-hee!' and Ghastly Gorge is so 'Blegh'!"

"It's a rock-based decision. And also, I'm meeting a client of mine, tomorrow morning, for my first job."

"But what about BSFFs?"

Maud sighed, "That's why I'm giving Ponyville a chance."

"Phew! So all I have to do is prove Ponyville has better rocks than Ghastly Gorge?" Pinkie asked happily, making Maud nodded. She smiled, "Challenge accepted. We'll drop your stuff off at my place, and then hold onto your world, 'cause it's about... to... get... rocked!"

Maud rolled her eyes a bit while remarked in deadpan, "Okay."

Pinkie smiled widely and happily that she's gonna make Maud stay at Ponyville Town no matter what.


Upon arriving at the Ponyville Town, Maud and Pinkie emerged out from it. They were all walking straight down the hallway of town. She even told her older sister about guiding her to the gem cavern, hoping to impress her. Suddenly, they heard some argument, which came from the Training Camp.

Pinkie and Maud decided to check it out. They approached and entered the training camp. They found three ponies inside. Blazefist was packing some tools and materials into his bag pack while Laxtinct was shouting and arguing with his older brother. Bladestrike, annoyed and angered, trying to calm his adopted sons.

"Hmm... They seem to have some argument..." Maud said in deadpan tone.

Pinkie hissed, "Yeah... This isn't good..."

"I'm not going to do it!" Blazefist shouted in anger as he put the flashlight into his bag pack. He turned and glared at Laxtinct, "And that's final!"

"Come on! You can't just ignore it!" Laxtinct exclaimed in anger, "I know you want to! You really want to see him! I can tell because you always looked at your picture!"

Blazefist groaned in anger as he grabbed and held Laxtinct's collar, "Never ever look at my picture, Lax! You have no right!"

"What's right?!" Laxtinct asked angrily before pushed his older brother's hooves aside, "I know he's important to you. He's also important to me too! Ruby wouldn't want you be always stoic and asshole! So, quit it!"

"LAXTINCT!" Blazefist screamed in anger as he jumped and slammed Laxtinct to the ground, "You have no right to call him! I'll damn you for it!"

Laxtinct screamed in fear, "Help! I've been attacked! HELP!"

Bladestrike groaned in anger as he quickly yet struggled to separate them both, "Both of you stop this at once! Now! That's an order!"

Bladestrike struggled of separating both Blazefist and Laxtinct from fighting against each other. Pinkie was in shock and worry as she recognize the argument too well. She has the feeling that it might be involved of her vision.

"Hmm... What's their problem?" Maud asked curiously.

Pinkie gulped, "I have no idea. I just hope this isn't the vision I saw..."

Bladestrike managed to split the brothers up before giving angry glare at them both, "You both better knock it off now! This isn't a good time to argue and fight among yourselves. And more importantly, you both have your objective to perform."

"Laxtinct, I understand you want to help. But this is Blazefist's decision. He decides on his own. If he's ready, then he is," Bladestrike scolded Laxtinct. He turned and glared at Blazefist, "Blazefist, I know you have your mission to accomplish, but there is nothing to be ashamed of thinking about Ruby. You miss and love him so much. So do we. Control your emotion, Blazefist. Ponies want to help you, not against you."

Blazefist groaned in anger, "Y-Yes, sir."

"I'm not trying to force you on something you don't want to do it." Bladestrike said calmly, "But I can only advise you to try and see him. But for now, you do what you think it's important, Blazefist."

"General, I-" Blazefist said in shock before sighed, "Thank you, sir. I'd be leaving now."

Blazefist turned and exited the camp, and even ignoring Pinkie and Maud. Laxtinct was about to give chase, but stopped by Bladestrike, who shook his head not to bother him. Pinkie was confuse and concern to wonder what was going on between the brothers.

As much as she wanted to help them, she knew she has to get Maud to like and stay at Ponyville Town. Starting with...


"Ta-da!" Pinkie exclaimed happily as she led Maud to the Castle of Friendship. She squealed happily, "It's a castle... made of rocks! Did I just blow your mind? I think I just blew your mind."

"A lot of structures are made from rocks, Pinkie." Maud answered dryly, "They're a very stable building material."

"Huh?" Pinkie was surprise and asked, "But this place grew out of nowhere after a magical key-build gem followed a rainbow and buried itself in the ground! I mean, have you ever seen rocks like this?"

"Yes."

"No, you haven't!"

Maud sighed, "We literally just saw hundreds of them in the gem cave."

Pinkie was annoyed and upset of what Maud has said. She couldn't believe it that her older sister compare the Castle of Friendship to Gem Caves same than different. Isn't there something she can convince Maud to stay and live at Ponyville Town than Ghastly Gorge.

Pinkie sighed, "I guess you won't be moving to Ponyville after all. Those rocks at Ghastly Gorge don't know how lucky they are to have you."

Maud shook her head, "Actually, rocks aren't the only reason I'm considering Ponyville."

"You said it's a rock-based decision."

"I'm obviously passionate about exotic rocks, but I've always studied them... alone. I could handle some less exciting rocks if it meant I'd have somepony to talk to besides Boulder."

Pinkie gasped, "Are you saying you want... a friend?!"

Maud nodded, "I wouldn't mind one."

"Maudileena Daisy Pie, this'll be easy!" Pinkie cheered as she took both a pencil and paperclip, "What're you looking for in a friend? Gimme six qualities assigning each one a numerical importance rating between one and seven, seven being essential and one being 'eh'."

Maud answered, "It isn't hard to meet somepony I like. It's finding somepony who gets me."

"I get you."

"You're my sister. It's different."

"Maud, you are the best! You never know when the lightning of friendship will strike. Somepony could come barreling through that door at this very moment and become your best friend!"

As if on cue, both Starlight and Trixie emerged out from the Castle of Friendship, they were distracted by their talking about 'humans'. And just before Pinkie could warn them both, they accidentally rammed and knocked Maud hard. Three of them fell to the ground.

Trixie groaned in pain. She looked up but gasped when looking at Maud, "You!"

Maud sighed, "Nice to see you again."

Trixie groaned in anger, "Well, I'm not happy to see you again. So, watch where you're going!"

"Trixie, don't be rude!" Starlight scolded Trixie. She turned and helped Maud up, "Our fault! Totally our fault! Are you okay? We should've been watching where we were going, and—" She stopped as she looked at Maud carefully, "You look really familiar. Have we met before?"

"Yes," Maud nodded.

"I knew it!" Starlight exclaimed happily.

"Whaaaaat?!" Pinkie and Trixie asked in shock.

"H-How?!" Trixie asked in concern before showing upset looks, "I thought that I'm her first real friend..."

Starlight sighed, "Trixie, you're still my first friend."

"Oh! Okay, then, Best Friend Forever!" Trixie exclaimed happily.

"How did you both met?" Pinkie asked Starlight and Maud.

"I traveled Equestria for my rocktorate dissertation." Maud explained calmly, recalling her encounter with Starlight, "You asked me about if I know a lot about rocks. I said 'yes'. So, you asked me about 'some kind of super-powerful stone that can store the cutie mark magic of... I don't know... an entire village'?"

"Inside the big cave..." Starlight asked amusingly before giggled, "Yeah... I remember that..."

"So, it's her fault..." Trixie said dryly, "Maud helps the bad guy. No offense."

Pinkie groaned in anger as she rolled up her imaginative sleeves before stopped by Maud, who hasn't shown upset or anger.

Starlight sighed, "None taken. I was just following orders to impress Amon's Master."

"Hey, I got an idea. Let's not tell anypony that part where you maybe," Pinkie said calmly, "for sure, accidentally helped Starlight enslave a town!" She then shouted, "Seriously! Tell nopony!"

"It's not like she's enslaved anypony lately." Maud answered dryly.

"Hey! You can't talk to her like that!" Trixie snarled.

"Trixie, it's okay." Starlight said calmly before sighed, "Well, great seeing you again. We gotta run a few errands."

"Hold it!" Pinkie halted two unicorns. She cleared her throat to Maud while whispered, "Offer to help."

"What?!" Trixie and Maud asked in surprise.

"You wanna help?" Starlight asked.

"Do I/Does she?" Maud and Trixie asked. Pinkie nodded happily. They sighed, "Fine..."

Starlight smiled as she led Maud and Trixie off to do some errands. Pinkie was happy to see her older sister has finally making new friends.

Pinkie squealed happily, "They're totally gonna be best friends and then Maud will choose Ponyville, and we'll get to wear BSFF slippers!"


Starlight, Maud and even Trixie were walking down the Market Street. They were looking around as they were finding some items to buy, based on the errands Starlight was supposed to buy. Starlight chatted happily with Maud while Trixie was annoyed and angry to see her best friend talking to Pinkie's older sister.

"Rocks take on different properties when interacting with magic." Maud remarked dryly, "With the right stone, you could rule all of Equestria if you wanted to."

Starlight yelped in concern, "You're messing with me."

"Am I?" Maud asked dryly.

"Oh no..." Starlight said in concern.

"Why you?!" Trixie snarled angrily as she turned Maud to her, "I'm warning you - stop bullying my best friend or else you feel wrath!"

Maud sighed, "That was a joke."

"Really?!" Trixie and Starlight asked.

"And also, if I have known Starlight being bad guy, I would have alerted the authorities about it," Maud remarked dryly.

Trixie was annoyed and angered but Starlight Glimmer laughed at Maud's joke. She then cleared her throat. She asked, "So other than rocks, what else are you into?"

Trixie sighed, "Starlight, Pinkie's family are always about the rocks. So, there's nothing much to talk about."

"Trixie, don't be rude. Seriously, what's with you?!"

"Hey, I'm being honest. Plus, I did work for her family's Rock Farm before after I was humiliated by Twilight for beating Ursa Minor."

"Okay. Point taken. But still, she could have other interests."

Maud nodded, "Yes, I do. Minerals. Plate tectonics. Oh, and stand-up comedy, of course."

"Comedy?" Trixie asked curiously before scoffed, "Yeah, right. You barely even make a joke."

"Like how you are?"

"Hey?! What's that supposed to be mean?! Are you trying to pick a fight with me?!"

"Are you sure you want to?"

"Well, not exactly a fierce combat fight... Uh... More like-!"

"Kite!" Starlight exclaimed suddenly. Both Maud and Trixie turned and looked at her. She yelped before showing nervous looks, "I like... kites."

Both Maud and Trixie looked at Starlight oddly. Starlight gulped as she shown both nervous and worried looks. She didn't want two friends start the fight especially she knew Trixie is bad at magic or even the fight. She also doesn't know how strong Maud is.

"Kites are cool." Maud remarked.

Trixie nodded at once while smiled widely, "Me too."

Starlight sighed in relief, "That was close. So, shall we?"

Trixie and Maud nodded as Starlight and her friends headed off at once for playing their kite. Unknown to them, Pinkie was watching the event. She looked worry and nervous yet hopeful that her older sister makes some good friends, stayed at Ponyville Town.


After gathering the materials and tools, Starlight made her own kite. Trixie also did with hers. Both of them were playing their kite while Maud was watching them.

"The trick with an S.L.K. is not to make the spars too heavy. But if they're too light, you've got no ballast and then good luck tacking against the A.O.I.!" Starlight explained happily, "I really like kites."

Trixie scoffed, "So does the Great and Powerful Trixie." She then gave her snickered looks at Maud, "Bet you hate flying kite because you don't know how to play!"

Starlight groaned, "Trixie... Please!"

"They're starting to grow on me." Maud said calmly.

Trixie stuttered in shock, "W-W-W-What?! Are you kidding me?!" She groaned in anger, "You don't even look like you actually like it!"

"Actually, she does," Starlight said happily while looking at Maud's look, "She really likes it."

Trixie sighed, "I still don't get how you can tell of what and how she likes. At all..."

Starlight gave amusing looks, "That's because I get to know her more than complaining. Seriously, you really should give her a chance to chat. She's fun." She turned and looked at Maud, "Right?"

Maud nodded, "Yes. Yes, I am."

Trixie groaned, "No, you're not." She muttered in anger, "Who does that pony think she is, stealing my very first friend from me?! If I have to get rid of her, I'd..."

"Pizza delivery!" The familiar voice shouted, scaring Starlight, Trixie and even Maud (barely). Three ponies turned and found Pinkie worn the Pizza Mascot while holding the pizza box. She gasped, "Oh! Maud, Trixie and Starlight? You're here too? Whoa-ho-ho! What a coincidence! 'Cause I was just, y'know, delivering this pizza to, um... you!"

Maud remain calm and firm. Starlight was annoyed. Trixie was pleased. And just before any of them could said anything, Pinkie jumped in front of them. She smiled widely.

"Hey! You could use this time to bond and talk about feelings!" Pinkie asked happily, "For example, do you feel like you're becoming friends?"

And just Starlight could explain, Trixie interrupted, "The Great and Powerful Trixie said it's a disappointment to your sister."

Pinkie gave a shock and upset looks. Starlight was annoyed as she wanted to attack Trixie, but stopped by Maud, who shook her head to move.

Trixie nodded happily, "And trust me on this, your sister is not even impress with Starlight's kite and ideas. Not one little bit. I'm the only one, who has to like Starlight because we both likes kites a lot, unlike her. And if I were you, I'd get another besties to get her. That's the best solution the Great and Powerful Trixie could provide."

Pinkie gulped, "Yeah... Maybe you're right. I should get another friend. What do you think, Maud? Huh?" She found Maud and Starlight were nowhere to be seen. She gasped, "Where did they go?"

"WHAT?!" Trixie asked in shock. She turned to her back and found Starlight and Maud disappeared. She screamed, "STARLIGHT! I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR THIS!"


Maud and Starlight managed to give a slip to both Pinkie and Trixie. They're both now inside the gem cavern. They both began their private but peaceful chat.

"Sorry about my sister. There's no half-excited with her." Maud apologized.

"Oh, I know. But she always calms down. Eventually." Starlight said calmly, "And also, sorry about what Trixie has said. If I have to guess correctly, I'd say she's jealous of me having new friend. She'd better not do anything stupid... Again..."

"Why don't you try to talk to her?" Maud suggested.

"Hmm... Good idea. That would stop her from doing something stupid," Starlight said in agreement. She turned and looked at the gemstones and rocks, "Either way, why do you find rocks so fascinating?"

"Each one has a different story to tell." Maud explained as she held the Boulder, "Like Boulder here. This tells me he's over two thousand years old."

"Wow. You can tell that from a line?" Starlight asked in surprise.

"I didn't get a rocktorate because I can shred on guitar like nopony else." Maud remarked, making Starlight to laugh. She turned and looked at the blue gemstone. She sighed, "Another reason I like rocks – they don't exclude you if you're... different than other ponies."

"They're beautiful and strong, but they don't judge you or make you feel less than in any way." Starlight remarked in amazement. She approached to the granite wall that has filled with more gemstones and various rocks. She smiled, "I think I'm starting to like rocks, too."

As Starlight was tapping on the wall gently, Maud couldn't help but smile happily that she finally make a friend. She approached to Starlight for more chatting. However, Starlight hit and tapped on the granite walls, causing it minor rock slide.

But instead of cave-in, it created an entrance, which led two ponies to enter into the bright light. As the light slowly dimmed down, Starlight and Maud gasped upon looking at the cavern's waterfall grotto, filled with grasses, marshes, colorful diamonds and gemstones. They both were amazed and surprise of it.

"Wow! Have you ever seen anything like this?" Starlight asked in amazement.

Maud shook her head, "No. And that's unusual. For me.

"There you are!" Trixie's voice shouted in anger, scaring Starlight. Two ponies turned to their back and found her and Pinkie arrived at the scene. She groaned, "You've got a lot of nerve to leave me behind!"

Pinkie nodded before taking a picture of Maud and Starlight, "Yeah! We thought you went your separate ways but you can't imagine how happy we are to find you both together and to witness one of your firsts as friends!"

Trixie groaned, "Yeah. Happy..."

Pinkie whistled as she looked at the grotto waterfall, "First time discovering an underground cavern!" She squealed happily, "I can't wait 'til you're old and eating pistachios together and telling your grand-foals about this! After all, you guys are bonding!"

"Pinkie, they're not bonding!" Trixie said in annoyance.

Starlight groaned, "Trixie!"

"Oh no! Not good!" Pinkie exclaimed in concern before gasped, "I've got it!"

And just before Pinkie could do anything, Maud stopped Pinkie before showing angry looks, "Don't even think about it, Pinkie. I mean it."

Pinkie groaned in disappointment, "Aw... I just want you both get together. After all, you're not bonding with Starlight." She hissed, "And I can't afford to let that happen! Not on my watch! I have to make sure it's perfect for you to like it. You have to stay at Ponyville! It's perfect for you! You'll get friends you need! That's the promise!"

Annoyed by Pinkie's constant interference and pleading, Maud sighed, "I need some fresh air."

Maud turned and headed off at once, however, she accidentally dropped the paper down from her bag. Starlight gave the glare at Pinkie, who was confused and concerned. Both ponies headed off at once. Trixie noticed a paper as she picked it up before read it.

"Hmm... This is something..." Trixie said in surprise, "Oruko Shredder... That name... It sounds familiar. Where have I heard that before?" She gasped, "Could it be..."


After escaping Pinkie, Maud was on the small hill. She sighed in relief that she can get some peace and quiet. She really wanted to stay at Ponyville and make some new friends, but can't due to Pinkie's constant interference and making things so awkward for her to handle. She has some thoughts about accepting the job from 'Oruko Shredder'.

And just before she could head off, Maud noticed Blazefist sitting close to the tree's branch. He was feeding his falcon Zuko, with some bird seed. She approached and cleared her throat. He was surprised as he looked down and found somepony calling him. He jumped and landed on the ground.

"Maud Pie?" Blazefist asked in surprise.

Maud nodded, "Blazefist?"

"That's me. Having Sister issue?"

"You? Brother issue?"

"Yeah..." Blazefist admitted.

Maud sighed, "I know the feeling. Want to talk about it?"

"I don't feel like talking about."

"Talking helps you 'cool' off. It also help me too, dude."

"Is that a joke?" Blazefist asked in surprise.

Maud smiled, "Yes. Yes, it is."

"Guess it won't hurt a bit to talk about," Blazefist sighed as he sat down close to Maud. He spoke, "So, what's your issue with Pinkie?"

"Pinkie helped me too much." Maud answered. Blazefist looked surprise. She continued, "I know she love and worry about me. But she should know that I can handle it. I'm her older sister. If I have the problem, I would have asked her. But now, she made things awkward and complication especially when I'm making friends with Starlight and Trixie." She sighed, "I don't like badmouthing my sister. It... It feels wrong for me. I loved Pinkie."

"Make sense..." Blazefist admitted, "But sometimes, their overdoing annoyed us to badmouth about them. Laxtinct mostly did to me a lot."

"You hate him?"

"No. I just wish he leave the matters alone. I... I..."

"What's wrong? What did Laxtinct do that make you angry?"

"Talking about my problems always pain and make me sad a lot of times to think of him."

"Who's him?"

Blazefist sighed in defeat, "It's my son. Ruby..."

"Son? I didn't know you have a son." Maud said in surprise, "Pinkie never tell me about it. I thought Indigo is your only daughter."

"Well, I'm not the guy, who likes to talk much about the past and problems especially my own son. And plus, it's my family matters."

"I see. But why did Laxtinct talk with you about your son? Did he do something wrong to him?"

"No. It's not. Lax and Ruby got along well. It's just I didn't want to see my son again."

"Why?"

"Because my son is dead." Blazefist answered, shocking Maud. He sighed, "Happened 2,000 years ago. During my mission to protect Lord Azure Phoenix from getting killed, I've lost my son to those damn Hippogriff Assassins. They killed him when I was portecting my lord. He sacrificed himself to shield me. Damn it. He was just a kid! I'd never forgive them."

Maud sighed, "I'm sorry to hear it. But why won't you visit him?"

"Because each time I visit his grave, I reminded myself of not being good father." Blazefist said in shame, "And so, I stopped. I don't deserve his forgiveness and love. I'm a failure."

"No. You're not." Maud protested, surprise Blazefist. She continued, "You take good care of your friends and family especially Aqua and Indigo. You're a good husband and father."

"You'd think so?"

"Yes. You should visit your son's grave more often."

"But I-!"

"Visiting Ruby isn't about being reminded of failures, but to remind yourself how much you love and miss him. Seeing him makes Ruby happy. Maybe you should do it. You love him, don't you?"

"I do."

"Then, do it for him."

"Okay. What about Pinkie? What are you going to do with her?"

"I was thinking I should leave for Ghastly Gorge," Maud suggested, shocking Blazefist. She sighed, "I don't like being awkward and embarrassed because of Pinkie wanted me to stay here. I want to do it on my own, unless I need help."

"Then, you should tell her."

"I wish but..."

"You're her big sister, Maud. You should tell her about how you feel, and not let her get to you. If she doesn't listen to you, give her piece of your mind."

"So, it will work?"

Blazefist scoffed while giving his charm looks, "Hey, it works for me. It should do the same for you. Just stand up for your rights? Kapeesh?"

Maud smiled, "Yeah. I'll try." She sighed, "See? Talking does help. You're the third friend I make. Guess Pinkie was right about this place. It's really fun."

"It sure does." Blazefist said calmly as he stood up, "I should be heading off. Gotta be ready for mission tomorrow."

Maud nodded, "Alright. Good luck."

Blazefist smiled and nodded as he headed off. Maud was about to go, but stopped by Trixie.

"Oh... Hello, Trixie..." Maud greeted. Trixie shown angry looks as she levitated the document paper before her. She was confused to ask, "What?"

"Tell me. Did you really want to work for this guy?" Trixie demanded in anger.

"Yes. Why?"

"Do you even know who this guy is? He's Pinkie's and Starlight's enemy?"

"What are you talking about?!"

"You heard me! Oruko Shredder, your client, is none other than Shredkiller! And don't tell me you don't even know him!"

"I know who Shredkiller is. But Oruko Shredder being him? That's ridiculous."

"No, you're the one, who is ridiculous! And you know what? You don't deserve some friends," Trixie shouted in anger and fierce. Maud was in shock yet angered. She continued, "I don't know what Starlight and Pinkie saw in you. You're nothing but a strange pony, who thinks about rocks than her sister and friend! And not to mention, she doesn't even have a brain to know who is Shredkiller."

Maud snarled a bit, "How dare you?"

"I dare to speak the truth! And you know I'm right." Trixie said angrily, making Maud upset a bit. She scoffed, "And let's say if Oroku Shredder is Shredkiller, he will kill Pinkie for ruining his plans. And trust me on this, if he finds out about you being related to her. He will use you to kill her."

Maud snorted a bit, "That's ridiculous..."

"Is it?" Trixie asked dryly, "And instead to kill her. He will kill you by using your sister to against you."

Maud was about to argue but stopped as she realized of what Trixie has said. She looked in concern and worry. She realized that Trixie could be right.

"T-There's only one thing to do..." Maud said in deadpan tone. She sighed, "You're right, Trixie."

"Huh? Seriously?" Trixie asked in surprise.

Maud nodded, "Yes. It's best for my sake and Pinkie's. It's best that I tell her about my decision now. Looks like I have to ignore Blazefist's plans now." She sighed and shook Trixie's hoof a bit, "Thank you, Trixie..."

And just before Trixie could say anything, Maud turned and headed off now. She was confused and dumbfounded of what has been happening, but also feel a bit of concern for what she did.

"Did I miss something?"


Maud reunited with Pinkie. The Older Pie tried to tell Younger Pie about her decision, but her talk always cut off due to constant talking about her friendship problem. It annoyed her a lot.

In nighttime, Maud and Pinkie returned to Sugarcube Corner as they all prepared for their bedtime. Pinkie was looking at the research papers about her older sister's friendship statistic. Maud came out from the bathroom after she has brushed her teeth.

"Tomorrow's brunch is going to be the scrumptiest, brunchiest, munchiest brunch ever!" Pinkie said happily before looking at the statistic papers, "But the problem is, while you three were alone, I couldn't get data points on your friendship probabilities! Were you making Starlight smile? How was Starlight's smile-to-frown ratio? Anything over five-to-one is great!" She squealed happily as she looked at Maud, "Oh, and how many times did you smile like this?"

"Zero times."

"Oh, Maud, don't be so hard on yourself! You've got the best friendship-maker in Ponyville on the case! I'll be by your side the whole time!"

Maud groaned, "Pinkie Pie, I appreciate what you're trying to do, but—" She turned and found Pinkie, clueless and optimistic, smiled and looked at her happily. She sighed, "Never mind."

Both Pinkie and Maud got on their bed. They tucked themselves in. Pinkie turned off the lights.

"Don't worry, Maud." Pinkie said happily, "When you see this brunch, you'll realize everything's gonna be okay! And then, I have amazing bonding activities planned for the next seventeen days! You and Starlight will be besties in no time! Goodnight!"

Pinkie began falling asleep peacefully and happily. However, Maud looked concern and upset due to the talk with Trixie about meeting 'Oroku Shredder' and making friends. She could be right about her now. It's for the best that she doesn't stay at Ponyville Town...


On the next day, both Starlight and Trixie were at the restaurant as they were all waiting for Pie Sisters. Pinkie has invited them for friendship brunch, which they reluctantly agreed. While waiting for their friends, Trixie was playing with her fork and spoon while Starlight was reading her book and also thinking about Maud.

Starlight hummed in thinking, "Hey, Trixie." Trixie looked at her. She asked, "You'd think that Maud's okay?"

"Huh? Why would you ask that, Starlight?" Trixie asked.

"I'm worry about her getting irritated and annoyed by Pinkie's help." Starlight said in concern before sighed, "I know she wanted to help. But how she handled it is kinda embarrassing and also annoying to me and Maud. And besides, we're doing fine if she hadn't interfere."

"Aw, come on. Pinkie is just Pinkie. She's just doing what she thinks it's best for Maud."

"And not Maud decided for herself? That's kinda selfish when three of us are finally getting along well."

Trixie stuttered in surprise, "W-What?! Three of us? Seriously?"

Starlight nodded, "Yeah. Maud told me that she enjoyed the company of you for providing the best comedy." Trixie showed annoyance looks. She quickly spoke, "Not just that, I told Maud about how 'Great and Powerful' you are when it comes to magic show. She said she was impressed and wanted to see it with her own eyes."

"Wait? What? Really? Did she mean it?"

"Yes. She did. I know Maud doesn't show much of her 'happy' looks, but how she talks or thinks is enough to understand. We're all kinda bonded well..."

"I-I didn't know that..." Trixie said in shock and concern before looked away before muttered in concern, "W-What have I done?!"

Starlight noticed Trixie's looks, "Trixie, is there something wrong?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all!"

"Trixie. What's going on?"

"I'm telling you! It's nothing! Really!"

"Please, Trixie. Tell me. What's really going on?"

Looking at Starlight's worried looks, it made Trixie gritted her teeth before screamed in agony and shame, "It's my fault! I ruined your friendship with her because I was jealous that you think of her to doom! Because I insulted her about herself and friendship with you and Pinkie, she's now going to Ghastly Gorge to work under Oruko Shredder, who is actually Shredkiller! She's going to die!"

"WHAT?!" Starlight asked in shock and anger.


After finding out about her older sister left for Ghastly Gorge, Pinkie came to the lake as she cried and sobbed tearfully about Maud leaving. She couldn't believe it. She has failed to convince her older sister to stay back. And now her chance is gone now...

Suddenly, Pinkie heard some muttering and cursing words. She turned to her right, which she heard the noise. As she arrived at her destination, she found Laxtinct muttered and complained angrily about his older brother. She sighed as she could tell that both of them have a real big fight. Laxtinct managed to calm down as he dropped his knees to the ground. He sighed in upset.

Pinkie approached Laxtinct. She sat down, close to him. Both of them remained silent while looking upset and sad. They both sighed again.

"You mess up with your big brother?" Pinkie asked in concern.

Laxtinct nodded, "Yeah. You too?"

"It is, Lax. All I ever want is help Maud to have friends. Now, she's gone. She left for Ghastly Gorge because it's rock based. She's never coming home now."

"Wow. That's rough."

"You have no idea, Lax." Pinkie said in disappointment, "All I want is help Maud making some friends. I thought Starlight, Trixie and her were getting along. But it looks like they don't."

"You sure about that?" Laxtinct asked curiously. Pinkie looked at him. He continued, "From what I see, she seems happy to be with Starlight and Trixie. They also are happy with her too. Wlel, Starlight mostly."

"They do?!" Pinkie asked in surprise.

"Yeah, they do. I saw them from the market street and hill. They do get along well. Maud really accepts them, and even taught them about the rocks, and they get the joke. Not sure if they do. But the point is that they got each other."

"Wow. They do..."

"But you sort of ruin their chance of making friends," Laxtinct said out loud. Pinkie gasped and whimpered in shame. He yelped, "Didn't mean that! Didn't mean that! Didn't mean that! But the point is that you should have give her some space."

"Space? I just want to help her," Pinkie insisted.

"Help is good, Pinkie. But Maud is your older sister and big girl, so she knows what she's doing, unless she needs help," Laxtinct explained, "Plus, what you did yesterday is sort of awkward and embarrassing. You should have leave her alone with her friends."

"I... I'd never thought of it..." Pinkie said in realization, "You were right, Lax. Thanks." Laxtinct smiled and nodded happily. She turned and looked at him, "But what about you? Why did you two fight?"

Laxtinct sighed, "Yeah. Me and my bro got some stupid fight because of Ruby."

"Who is Ruby? How is he important to you?

"You might find it shocking. Ruby is my nephew. And he's also Blaze and Aqua's first kid, and Indigo's brother."

"W-WHAT?! You're kidding me?!"

"No, I'm not, Pinkie. 2,000 years ago, I lost that kid when Blazefist was doing his job for keeping Lord Azure safe from Hippogriff Assassins. But Ruby got killed by them." Laxtinct sniffed tearfully, "That kid is good to his family. And poor Blazefist, he always blames himself for not being there for him. That's why he wants to make sure Indigo grow up and be safe."

Pinkie hummed in concern, "Then, yesterday..."

"I've been trying to get Blazefist to see Ruby's Grave for years. But he wouldn't listen to me or anyone else. He'd always avoided and ignored it. He keeps saying that he doesn't deserve to see his kid. I'd say he's a nutcase and idiot."

"Ouch... That was mean of you."

"Hey, I was helping!"

"No! I don't mean that. Remember what you told me about Maud?" Pinkie asked calmly. Laxtinct nodded. She continued, "You should do the same for him too. You can try to talk to him about it but he won't do it. And I think he wasn't ready to see Ruby."

Laxtinct sighed, "But what am I suppose to do? He can't just keep his emotion to himself and ignore Ruby. Blaze needs to see the kid."

"Well, you could try talk with him about the fun and adventures with him." Pinkie said happily, "If Blazefist is cool with him, he might go with you to see Ruby. I mean his happiness comes first, right?"

Laxtinct hummed, "Yeah... You're right, Pinkie." He whistled, "Wow. I'd never thought that younger bro like me talk to younger sis like you to figure out what we did wrong."

"You could say that again, Lax." Pinkie said happily, "I'd better find Maud now! I owe her an apology."

Laxtinct nodded, "Me too."

"There you are!" Starlight cried in fear as she and Trixie arrived at the scene. Pinkie and Laxtinct turned to them both while showing concern and confuse looks. She continued, "We have to go to Ghastly Gorge now! Maud's in danger!"

Pinkie and Laxtinct gasped in shock and concern of what they just heard. They headed off at once, followed by Starlight and Trixie.


Using the Ponyville Express Train, Maud has arrived at the train station. She headed straight to the mine cavern, where her client was waiting for her. Unknown to her, Blazefist also arrived at the same location for his mission. He noticed her presence, making him wonder of why and what she was doing here. He decided to check it out by hiding and moving from one stone to another.

Maud has arrived at the Ghastly Gorge's cavern, where a group of Black Assassin Troops were waiting and standing still. This shock Blazefist. He watched the event carefully. He saw a dark yellow Earth Pony with dark blue mane worn his Japanese Daimyo-like robe stood before her. Accompany him are both Demon Assassin and Poisonserpent. This shocked and concerned the red Pegasus.

"Shredkiller?! He's Maud's client?!"" Blazefist asked in concern, "What is he up to?"

Maud bowed humbly, "I'm here as you have requested, Master Oruko. Shall we begin?"

'Oruko' or known as Shredkiller smiled, "Yes. Help me find them. The Element of Fire and Earth..."

Blazefist hissed in anger and concern, "Damn it. He knows where the Element of Fire and Earth! I have to find them. But I need to solve this damn riddle!"

As Blazefist was about to turn and heading off, he was blocked by Blazing Insect, who chuckled evilly and darkly. And just before the Commander of Dragon Strike Force could react, pyromaniac soldier swung his flamethrower blaster hard at him to the ground for five times. Blazing Insect dragged Blazefist to his master, who was annoyed yet amused about intruder. Maud was in shock and concern to see him.

"Well, what do we have here?" Shredkiller asked amusingly, "If it isn't the Phoenix's Blaze - Commander Blazefist. Welcome to my mine. With you, we can find the Elemental Elements at ease."

Blazefist groaned a bit, "The hell I would help your ass, Shredkiller."

"I'm asking. I'm demanding." Shredkiller snarled a bit before cleared his throat. Poisonserpent approached Maud as she used her body and limbs to grab and held her off like snake coiled its prey. This pained Maud a bit while Blazefist groaned in anger. He continued, "Cooperate with us, or she and you will feel my wrath."

"Don't do it. Don't worry about me. I can handle them." Maud insisted in deadpan before she grunted in pain due to Poisonserpent tightened her coil around Maud. She hissed, "Don't give them what they want."

Poisonserpent chuckled, "You're in no position to talk, Pie..."

Blazefist sighed, "Sorry, Maud. I can't do that."

Maud, shocked and concern, said in deadpan tone, "No..."

"Excellent," Shredkiller said amusingly, "Now begin your operation..."


Few minutes later, the Ponyville Express Train has arrived at train station. Pinkie's Team quickly got down from the train as they all headed straight to Ghastly Gorge. And with Pinkie's tracking skills by sniffing on the ground, she lead the team to her older sister. Taking the detour, they all entered cave, which led them to Black Assassin's camp.

Pinkie's team found the Black Assassins were mining the caves and searching for two Elemental Elements. Blazing Insect used his Flamethrower Blaster in firing the flames at Quarray Eels from coming out of their caves. Demon Assassins instructed the miners and ninjas of where to mine and search for their targets. Poisonserpent was keeping an eye on Blazefist and Maud, who were discussing with Shredkiller about solving the riddle to find and get them. Shredkiller has donned his samurai armor.

Pinkie hissed, "Oh no! We're too late. Shredkiller caught Maud and Blazefist!"

"Aw man. This is our fault," Laxtinct said in shame.

"Hey! It's not over yet! We can still rescue them," Starlight said confidently.

"How, Starlight?" Trixie asked in concern, "Shredkiller's army are assassins and ninjas. They could be anywhere and even in shadows, they could strike us down."

Pinkie nodded, "Yeah. It's not like we can ask the eels to help and distract them."

Laxtinct gasped, "Pinkie, you're genius."

Knowing what Laxtinct was thinking, Starlight nodded, "Yeah. Here's how our plan goes. And hopefully, it will distract them."

Starlight gathered the team as she explained of what plans she has to defeat the Black Assassins and rescue their friends. Shredkiller discussed with Blazefist and Maud. He was frustrated and angered due to Blazefist was unable to solve the riddle and Maud denied any rocks Black Assassins have found are actually Elemental Elements.

Shredkiller groaned, "Why is this taking so long?!"

"Hey, don't push us! We're doing our best," Blazefist protested in anger, "And besides, solving the riddle isn't my thing."

Maud nodded, "And not to mention, I don't even know how and what the Elemental Elements look like in the first place."

Shredkiller groaned in anger before giving some thinking, "Perhaps you need some motivation, other than just each other.!" He activated his gauntlet's blades before he aimed them at Blazefist and Maud, "Work faster now. If I don't find the Elemental Elements by the end of the day, I will send Demon Assassins and top Black Marauders to hunt down your siblings!"

"Leave Pinkie alone!" Maud snarled a bit.

Blazefist nodded, "Yeah! They have nothing to do with this!"

"Then, work faster," Shredkiller ordered darkly.

BOOM! The Black Assassins caught by the surprise by the large explosion. They have found most of Ghastly Gorge's walls have few holes due to something has shot and created them. And the next thing they didn't expected, a swarm of Quarray Eels emerged from the hols as the monsters attacked and devoured the Black Assassins. They all panicked and flee from the attacks.

"Stop fleeing and attack them!" Shredkiller ordered in anger. One Quarray Eel pounced at him. He jumped over before thrust his gauntlet's blade at the creature's head to the ground. He groaned in anger as his body glowed in dark blue aura, "Stand and fight! Kill them all!"

Demon Assassin nodded, "At once, my master. Fight them back!"

As order has been given, Black Assassins turned and fought against the Quarray Eels. Shadow Technicians used and fired their blasters at them. Black Marauders led Ninjas and Shadow Assassins to attack them by combats, swords and spears. Blazing Insect cried wildly and happily as he fired his Flamethrower at them. Poisonserpent dodged and avoided the attacks swiftly while poisoned them by her fangs. Demon Assassin remained close to his master for latter's protection. Both of them fought them fiercely.

While Black Assassins were distracted, both Blazefist and Maud took the chance to escape at once. They have managed to enter the cave, where they found Pinkie's Team.

"What the-?! What are you all doing here?!" Blazefist demanded in anger.

Maud nodded, "You didn't need to come. I'm having a great time on my own. And you all would have better off without me."

"What?! Are you kidding me?!" Laxtinct asked angrily, "You both would have been killed by Shredkiller, even if you guys did find the Elemental!"

Pinkie nodded, "He's right. We have to get out of here now!"

"Not without the Elemental Elements!" Blazefist exclaimed in anger, "We can't let them get them! Since they're distracted, it's our chance!"

"He's right. If they do get them, there's no telling what Elements can do," Maud said in concern.

"Then, let us help you!" Starlight insisted.

"The more the merrier!" Pinkie said happily.

"No, you're both going back and get help," Blazefist ordered angrily.

"No!" Laxtinct protested, angered Blazefist, "You need us. There is no way you can handle both mission and dealing with Shredkiller!"

"Lax, this is not a request. It's order. Now move it and get help!"

"Not without you! I'm not going back, without my brother. And also, I have to talk with you."

"There is nothing to talk about, Lax. And I don't want to hear about seeing Ruby either!"

"I'm not! But if we work together, we can get the Elemental Elements together and get out of here!"

"Why are you doing this?! Why do you always disobey the order and stick with me?!" Blazefist asked angrily.

"Because we're brothers!" Laxtinct shouted angrily, surprising Blazefist. He continued, "Brothers stick together till the end, no matter how tough gets. And I'm sorry for trying and forcing you to see Ruby. It brings bad memories. I should have reminded you about good times."

Blazefist was shocked and surprised before sighed, "I know. And I'm sorry for being a jerk and rough on you. You just want to help and get me better. But I promised you that once it's over. We're going to see him."

"You mean it?!" Laxtinct asked hopefully. Blazefist nodded. He cheered, "Alright. We're going home!"

Pinkie nodded, "Yeah. All of us are."

"Not me," Maud disagreed in deadpan tone, "I don't belong in Ponyville. It only proved I'm better off all by myself. Like I always have been."

Pinkie Pie shook her head, "Don't say that! It was all my fault! I thought I knew everything about making friends, but I didn't even know my own sister! I forced you to do things my way, but my way isn't your way!"

"Pinkie... You mean..."

"Yes, Maud. I thought you couldn't make a friend without my help, but it turns out you couldn't make a friend with my help. I underestimated you, and I'm sorry."

Maud shook her head, " I know you did it out of love. You're my best sister friend forever."

Pinkie sobbed happily and tearfully as she jumped and hugged Maud happily, "Oh, Maud! I love you bigger than all Equestria!"

Maud Pie smiled, "And you melt my heart more easily than sodium-rich plagioclase feldspar."

"I don't know what that means," Trixie said in concern before pointed at Shredkiller and his team have defeated and killed Quarray Eels. They turned and approached. She shrieked in fear, "We've got company! We're gonna die!"

"Clever of you to use Quarray Eels to throw us guard. But since you're here. I might as well finish you off!" Shredkiller snarled, "Any last words?"

"Yeah. Brothers and Sisters till the end!" Laxtinct exclaimed proudly.

Blazefist, Maud and Pinkie nodded, "Brothers and Sisters till the end!"

"And so do best friends," Trixie said happily.

Starlight nodded, "Yeah. Till the end..."

Shredkiller scoffed as his bladed gauntlet glowed in dark colors while forming giant sharped curve-blades aura-like. He was ready to finish them. Suddenly, a bright light ignited and blinded almost everypony on the area. As the light slowly dimmed down, everyone looked up. They found two spheres appeared and slowly descended before Blazefist and Laxtinct. They saw both spheres have both fire and earth symbols. They held the Elemental Elements.

"It can't be!" Shredkillers exclaimed in shock.

"OMG! The Elemental Elements of Fire and Earth!" Laxtinct exclaimed happily, "And we've found them?! Or they've found us?! Or we're chosen!" He groaned, "I'm so confuse."

"Yeah... H-How?!" Blazefist asked in concern and confusion before gasped in realization, "Our riddle! The riddle's answer is 'siblings' because of our blood and bond. We solve it! And they appeared!"

"AWESOME!" Pinkie cheered happily.

"Give them to me!" Shredkiller shouted in anger.

Blazefist and Laxtinct looked at each other. They both nodded in agreement. They grabbed and pushed Elements to their chests, causing the latter entering and merging with them. They both glowed in bright red and green aura-like colors. They all gave a loud battle cry.

Shredkiller snarled, "So be it! Finish them!"

Blazing Insect and Poisonserpent led Black Assassins to charge and attack the brothers. Both Blazefist and Laxtinct readied themselves for the fight. Laxtinct summoned and launchedStone Gatling- multiple stones like shooting the Gatling Gun. Blazefist jumped before landed on the ground as he unleashedFirestorm Phoenix- blazing fire-like Phoenix image except it has become bigger and brighter.

Combining both fire and stones together, the blazing Phoenix flew and charged straight. It flapped its wings hard to launched its fire rocks in knocking out most of Black Assassins. It then rammed and burnt most of them alive. Poisonserpent, Blazing Insect and even Demon Assassin escaped the attack. But for Shredkiller, he used his pureFury Clawsin destroying the attack. He groaned in anger as he looked and glared at the team.

Laxtinct panicked while Blazefist remained calm. The older one armed withFire Fistsin Phoenix Images while the younger brother readied his rock fists-likeEarth Fists. They both charged and attacked Shredkiller, who easily dodged the attacks swiftly while fiercely strike back by hooves and bladed gauntlets. Sometimes Laxtinct usedFortress Wallsto trap Shredkiller while Blazefist fired hisFireball Shotsat him but missed the chance. And no matter how hard and quick the brothers can strike, the Demon General easily dodged and fought back hard for few rounds.

After unleashing his Thousands Punches of Fury on the brothers, Shredkiller charged and thrust his both bladed gauntlets while spinning -Spear Sting Thrust, defeating them at once. And just before he could finish them off, Pinkie fired her Party Canon while Starlight and Trixie fired theirUnicorn Burstsat him, pushing him back. And just before the Demon General could react again, Maud jumped and slammed her multiple punches on his chest for few times before kicked him off.

Shredkiller grunted, "Is that the best you can do?! What a disappointment! I was expecting more challenges from our last encounter!"

"So, not good!" Laxtinct said in concern.

Blazefist nodded, "Damn it. We just got our Elemental Elements. We should able to beat them!"

"Guess not," Starlight said in concern, "We have to get out of here now!"

"Starlight, teleport! I'll use this trick!" Trixie exclaimed.

And just before anyone could ask, Trixie thrown her smoke bombs. The smoke emerged and blinded everyone's sights. And at the same time, everyone held Starlight as she teleported and escaped at once before they get caught. As the smoke dispersed, Shredkiller and his Black Assassins charged in. They have found their enemies have escaped.

Shredkiller screamed, "Noooooooooooooooooooooo!"


Starlight has teleported the team back to Ponyville. Everyone sighed in relief as they all dropped to the ground hard. They have escaped Shredkiller.

"That was close. Remind us that we'd never do that again," Laxtinct asked in concern.

Blazefist nodded, "Dully noted, Lax." He smiled before gave his younger brother a noggie, "But more importantly, we've got the Elemental Elements in time!"

Laxtinct laughed, "Yeah. You bet. Mission accomplished!"

"Good to hear," Pinkie said happily. She turned to Maud. She cried and shook Maud, "Please please please please please give Ponyville another chance! But more importantly, give me another chance... to leave you alone."

Maud held her Boulder up, "What do you think, Boulder?" She then listened to him carefully. She smiled, "Okay. We'll stay."

Pinkie gasped before cheered wildly, "YES! Woohoo!"

Starlight smiled, "Welcome to Ponyville Town, Maud. And also, become my new friend." She turned to Trixie, who remained silent and ignorance. She cleared her throat, "Trixie, don't you have something to say?"

Trixie sighed, "Maud, just wanna say that I'm sor...sor...sor..." Starlight sighed as she nudged her best friend to say, "I'm sorry, all right?! I admit, I was jealous of you after you became friends with Starlight. And not to mention, I talked bad about you."

"It's alright. I've been through that a lot." Maud said calmly.

Pinkie giggled, "See? Now we're friends again."

Trixie turned to Pinkie and apologized, "I'm sorry too, Pinkie. I know how much your sister means to you. I wanted her to leave and you wanted her to stay."

"I guess we were both selfish, thinking about nopony else but ourselves." Pinkie said happily, "But everything is back to normal. And also, we can go home!"

"Not just yet," Blazefist said calmly. Everyone turned to him. He sighed, "There's one thing to do..."


Xuchang Province, Northern Ma...

Blazefist and his team have arrived at the graveyard. They all came to the small shrine, which has the blazing fire on top of rounded watery symbol. They all stood before a small tombstone, which has Chinese Written - 'Ruby - Beloved Son of Blazefist and Aquastroke'. Blazefist approached and sat down before it.

"Hey kiddo," Blazefist said happily before shed his tears down, "Dad's home. And boy, I've got of stories for you to hear. You'd be surprise."

Pinkie turned to Laxtinct, "So, this is..."

"It's Ruby," Laxtinct said happily before shedding tears, "And for the first time, Blazefist has finally come to see his son. He finally did it. Thanks, Maud."

"I'm happy to help. After all, he and I did share same roles in our lives." Maud commented. Pinkie and Laxtinct turned and looked at her. She smiled, "Being a good older sibling. He and I understand each other a lot."

Starlight smiled, "Definitely. You guys are."

END...

Review and Suggest...

Main Casts:
Andrea Libman: Pinkie Pie
Ingrid Nilson: Maud Pie
Josh Keaton: Blazefist
P.J. Byrne: Laxtinct

Minor Casts:
Kelly Sheridan: Starlight Glimmer
Kathleen Barr: Trixie
Roger Craig Smith: Bladestrike
Scottie Ray: Shredkiller
Keith Silverstein: Demon Assassin
Crispin Freeman: Blazing Insect
Rosa Salazar: Poisonserpent

Cameo:
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle
Matt Lanter: Shadow Dragon