• Published 3rd Mar 2018
  • 1,851 Views, 14 Comments

My Little Pony Mystic Season 3 - Shadow Master



Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force are on the quest to find all eight Elemental Elements before Dark Mystic Ponies could get and weaponized them for their dark ambition!

  • ...
8
 14
 1,851

Episode 2: The Secret of Elementals

On the next day, both Twilight and Shadow Dragon summoned and gathered all of their friends at the Council Chamber. They even invited Tao since Royal Sisters are busy with their duties now. They all discussing and chatting about the latest situation they're having. Just as Twilight and Shadow Dragon have expected...

"I have this weirdest dream." Fluttershy said in surprise.

Terrorcreep hummed as he was leaning against his girlfriend's chair, "I don't think you're alone, Fluttershy. I also have it."

"All of us have" Icy added, "This is something..."

"We've got Deja Vu again!" Pinkie cheered happily, "You know like Mystic Season 1 - Episode 13? Remember? You know we got the same dream about evil monster - Tantabus?!"

"Yeah. We get it, Pinkie." Applejack said in annoyance while rolled her eyes in annoyance, "But what do you think this could mean?"

Twilight sighed, "Hard to tell, Applejack. But I do know it's not a good sign."

Blazefist scoffed while crossed his hooves, "Since when there's a good sign, guys?"

Saber shrugged, "Never. And usually, we don't always share the same dream, unless kinda like message or vision for the future."

"That makes me wonder - what were those things we just saw? Are they Elements?" Rarity asked in concern.

"Who knows?" Shadow Dragon admitted in concern, "But one thing for sure, we need to know what the heck are we dealing with."

"But it's so awesome!" Rainbow cheered wildly and happily. She flew around and around within the chamber. Everyone looked at her. She squealed happily, "I mean! If those were the Elements of Harmony, it would make us 20 percent cooler and awesome to use and fight the Forces of Evil! SUPER AWESOME!"

Aqua quickly grabbed and pulled her down on the chair, "Wow there, Tiger Girl. We still need to know what are really those and why now."

"Exactly," Shorty said in agreement before turned to Tao, "Which is why we brought Master Tao here."

Tailtech nodded in agreement, "Yeah. He knows what is going on especially he's good in magic, spells, rituals and even ancient history. We need his help."

"Hopefully, he doesn't go cranky and grumpy again," Laxtinct complained in concern before he gets whacked by Tao. He grunted in pain, "See what I mean?!"

"Aside Laxtinct's silly complain..." Twilight said in annoyance. She turned and looked at Tao, "What do you think? You must have know something about it."

Shadow Dragon nodded, "Yeah. Were there really more Elements of Harmony than just ours, dad?"

"Yes, there were more of them, son," Tao admitted.

Everyone looked at Tao as they wanted more answers about it. He used his right hoof has magically summoned a rolled-up banner. He unrolled and opened it. It revealed the picture's consisting of twelve humanoid shadowy figures holding each of their own colored orbs and weapon while the middle was a figure with angelic wings praying in his lotus position while has ten hands holding various items in his back. They all awed in amazement and shock about it.

"In ancient time, our creator and god - Mystic Heaven has not only created 12 Mystic Guardians, but also the Elements of Harmony and its power source - the Mother Tree of Harmony," Tao explained firmly and calmly, making everyone surprised and amazed. He continued, "And each guardian possessed their own unique and special elements - Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Thunder, Ice, Wood, Metal and two most powerful elements of all - Light and Darkness. And also, the Mother Tree of Harmony acted not only as recharging and empowering the Elements of Harmony, but also served as core, protectors and connection to Mystic Realms, Mystic Crystal and also to Mystic Heaven. All of them have played some crucial roles during the Multiverse War."

"So, what about the Elements of Harmony?" Rainbow asked curiously.

Pinkie nodded, "You know. Our own Elements of Harmony - Honesty, Kindness, Generosity, Laughter, Loyalty and Magic."

"Did Mystic Heaven create them?" Tailtech asked in uncertain tone.

Icy nodded, "Yeah. And not to mention, 12 Mystic Guardians use their own Elements of Harmony. So, where do these six fit in?"

"And one more thing," Laxtinct mocked Tao's voice and gesture, making the Mystic Councilpony of Light annoyed and angered. He chuckled uneasily, "Equestria's Tree of Harmony?"

"Getting to there," Tao exclaimed in annoyance before cleared his throat, "These six elements you once wield are actually the seeds to the Element of Light, and so does the Tree of Harmony."

Everyone was in shock and surprise of what they just heard. Tao nodded and explained while showing the shadowy humanoid figure holding two Elements on both sides while five individuals holding theirs. All of them are in lotus position and meditation behind the Tree of Harmony.

"Yes, it is true. Mystic Guardian of Light - Hikari has not only fears and concerns of her powers, but also the future of mortals, should the Elements fall into wrong hooves. To ensure the future safe and secured, she created six Elements of Harmony from her own element and gave them to her five trusted generals except Magic for herself. She also created the Tree of Harmony. Like Mystic's Counterpart, it acted as core, protector and life for Mortal Realm. And so, should anything happen to Mystic Guardians and their Elements, these six Elements of Harmony will protect the Mortal Realm from evil. But they can only be used when the Chosen Ones possessed those traits."

Everyone awed and chatted in amazement and surprise about Elements of Harmony and its history and connection to both Equestria and Mystic Realm.

"Amazing..." Shorty commented, "Who would have thought of that?"

"I see..." Twilight said in surprise and understanding, "And so, what about the Elemental Elements of Harmony?"

Shadow Dragon nodded, "Yeah. After the war, what happen to them?"

"Actually, I don't know." Tao admitted in concern, making everyone yelped in shock and dropped to the ground hard. He sighed, "We don't know what happen to the Elemental Elements after the war. Like the Elements of Light and Darkness; the Elemental Elements have vanished after Mystic Heaven and Mystic Guardian vanished. We've been searching for them for over millennia years. No sign of them at all."

"Until today..." Saber concluded.

"The Elemental Elements have been awakened and calling us," Terrorcreep added, "Just like the Element of Light and Darkness."

Applejack nodded, "We all saw them in our dreams. Could they be telling us to find them? The voice did tell us something like that."

Tao whacked Applejack's head, "Isn't that obvious, Applejack?"

Applejack groaned in pain while rubbing hers, "I was just asking, you know..."

"But still, we don't know where they are," Rarity said in concern.

Fluttershy nodded, "They could be anywhere. Oh! We'd never find them."

"Yeah. This is gonna be difficult for us to find and get them," Blazefist said in concern.

"And don't forget, guys," Aqua said in concern while crossed her hooves, "We've got Dark Mystic Ponies to worry about. They could be going after the Elemental Elements too." She turned to Twilight and Shadow, "Just like before, he went after yours."

"So, what are we gonna do?" Laxtinct asked in concern, "If we don't do something, guys, we're so screwed. And trust me, it's a bad news!"

Everyone hummed in concern and gave some thoughts about what they can do to find and get Elemental Elements of Harmony. Because if they don't, Dark Curse could get and weaponized them. They can't allow it.

"In order to find them, we must understand the dreams you were all having. They could be the clues and answers we need," Tao said firmly and calmly, "we must seek her out for counsel. Or perhaps her sacred relic could help us..."

Dragon Strike Force were in surprise and also knew what Tao was talking about while Mane Six were confused and curious about it.

"Who's her?" Twilight asked in concern.

"Yuko the Black Witch - Mystic Councilpony of Wisdom," Shadow Dragon answered firmly. Mane Six turned and looked at him. He continued, "She's the same pony, who helped Nyx and Cutie Mark Crusaders to deal with Gusty and Voltscar."

"Oh yeah... Nyx did say that about her before," Twilight said in realization, "And you'd think she can help us, Shadow?"

"She will. But her methods can be..." Tao hissed in concern and uneasy, "...strange and uneasy."

"Why do I get the feeling that this is not going to be easy for us," Applejack said in concern.

"Coz it isn't." Shadow Dragon answered firmly. His team chatted and agreed with him. He sighed in annoyance, "It's better than nothing, even if we have to deal with her crazy wisdom."

"Crazy wisdom? What's that?" Twilight asked in concern.

Shadow Dragon hissed, "Trust me. You don't want to know, Twi."

Uncertain of why Dragon Strike Force have discomfort with Yuko, Twilight decided not to bother about it. She smiled, "Alright. She might be the only pony, who can help us find and get the Elemental Elements. Let's do it."

Everyone chatted and agreed with Twilight that they will find and seek counsel and help from Yuko to accomplish their mission.

"TRIXIE!" Sunset and Starlight's voice screamed in anger, surprising everyone in the chamber.

Twilight groaned, "Something tells me that Trixie is doing something silly again..."


Twilight and her friends told Starlight and Sunset about their visiting plans, thus leaving them behind to look after Ponyville Town and teaching Trixie with new magic tricks. They all used the Mystic Portal, heading straight to Yuko's Home of Wisdom Nation.

The Mystic Portal appeared and opened. Both Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force emerged out from it, guided and led by Tao. They all were standing before a resident-like with Japanese Architecture Style. The land was covered by peaceful modern residents and villages, cleaned river, animals, bushes, trees and even blossoming trees. Dragon Strike Force remained calm and firm while Mane Six were in shock and dumbfounded of what they just saw.

"Are you kidding me?!" Twilight asked in annoyance and shock, "This is where Mystic Councilpony of Wisdom lived?! I thought it was the Mystic Sacred Library?! But this?! It's ridiculous."

Tao huffed in annoyance while crossed his hooves, "And you'd think I lived in my antique shop is ridiculous, didn't you, Sparkle?!" Twilight yelped in concern before giggled uneasily. He scoffed while showing annoyance and anger looks, "Not all Mystic Councilpony always lived in their own palace, just like you were."

Shadow Dragon nodded, "Dad has the point, Twi. You used to live in library when you're a princess, remember?"

"And of course, you have hard time to adjust living at Castle of Friendship," Applejack said amusingly

Everyone chatted and nodded in agreement while snickered about the joke. Twilight blushed in embarrassment as she has forgotten about it.

Twilight giggled uneasily, "Right... I forgot. Sorry."

"Either way, we should get in now," Blazefist said firmly before crossed his hooves in annoyance, "Yuko is expecting us."

"He has the point," Tao nodded in agreement, "Better get in now. Time to solve the mystery."

Everyone nodded in agreement. They all marched straight to Yuko's home. And just before they could knock the door, it opened and revealed a young teenage blue unicorn with short black mane and tail while wearing a glasses and his cutie mark is black cat.

"Watanuki, good to see you, my dearest boy," Tao greeted happily.

Watanuki bowed humbly and greeted, "Good to see you too, Master Tao." He turned and looked at Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force. He sighed, "Let me guess. Problem with the dreams they're having?"

Pinkie gasped, "What?! Is he psychic?! He can read mind?!"

Watanuki gave an annoyed looks, "Nope. I've been through this routine a lot. Ponies got dream problems than spiritual and ghost problems. And plus, Yuko said she's been expecting some guests especially a party with her."

"WOW!" Pinkie cheered wildly and happily, "I think I like this Mystic Councilpony! Can't wait to meet her and party!"

"Pinkie..." Twilight and Shadow Dragon said in annoyance.

Pinkie yelped, "Right. Sorry. Old Habits!"

Watanuki sighed, "Follow me. Yuko's waiting."

Watanuki then led and guided the guests inside Yuko's home. Marching through the hallway, they all arrived at the chamber's slide door.

Watanuki turned to two teams, "Yuko's inside. I'll go prepare some lunch for you all. So, behave, be patient and get use to her... Attitude."

"Uh, why?" Fluttershy asked in confusion.

Icy sighed, "If I were you, don't ask and just do."

Watanuki opened the sliding door in two. He led the guests into the Japanese Themed living room, which consisted of a golden wallpaper with various black-white inked butterflies and flowers, moonlight-themed large throne sofa, red curtains, shinning floor and it was covered in fog.

As Watanuki left to prepare the lunch, both teams entered and marched ahead. However, they were coughing heavily upon inhaling the fog, which turned out be smoke.

Twilight coughed heavily, "Okay... Somepony has forgotten to smoke outside, not inside."

Fluttershy nodded, "I agreed. I can't breathe."

Shadow Dragon sighed, "Unfortunately, she doesn't care. After all, it's her house. So, she can do what she wanted."

"Not that she'd be bother about her house guests," Terrorcreep added in.

"Well, she should have consideration!" Rarity complained in anger, "This is not how you treat your guests! Not everyone enjoyed her smoking! Clear the smoke now! We demanded to see her! So, I would like to give her piece of my mind about taking good care of her house!"

Shorty hissed and whispered to Rarity, "Rarity, manners. We're inside Mystic Councilpony's house."

"Your wish is my command..."

The voice surprised everyone as the room magically cleared out of smoke and even its scent. In front of them was Yuko the Black Witch, sitting and lying down on her chair casually and lazily in horizontal direction. And at the same time, she finished her tobacco pipe. She sighed while looking at them. She smiled in pleasant.

"Well, well, well," Yuko said amusingly, "If it isn't my oldest friend - Mr. Tao and guests of honor - Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force. I've been expecting us."

Mane Six was surprise while Dragon Strike Force remained calm and firm as they can't help but feel worried and concern about it. Nevertheless, Tao bowed to the ground before her. They joined and followed him.

"Is that Yuko?" Twilight asked softly.

Shadow Dragon nodded, "She is, Twilight. The only Mystic Pony, who never retire from her position since the disappearance of Mystic Guardian of Wisdom - Athena."

"Hmm... She doesn't looked like a wise pony to me."

"Looks can be deceiving. So, watch yourself."

Yuko sat up straight while looking at her guests. She smiled, "So, welcome to my domain, my kingdom, my shop and my home - Mystic Councilpony of Wisdom - Yuko the first Black Witch." She giggled and slyly looking at Rarity, "How is this consideration of the house guests? Do you need to give piece of your mind to me, Dramaty?"

"DRAMATY?!" Rarity asked in anger, "Why you little-?!"

"RARITY!" Shorty scolded Rarity in anger. She whimpered a bit, making sigh in guilt. He patted her head gently while saying, "Sorry, Rarity." She giggled before showing her smile. He sighed as he turned and looked at Yuko, "You have to forgive her. She's not comfortable with new places."

"Forgiveness is acceptable," Yuko said amusingly, "So, what brings you here, old friend?"

Tao hummed, "You know why we're here for..."

"So, you came for my advice about your dream and vision? It involved of Elemental Elements, doesn't it?" Yuko asked curiously. Both teams nodded in confirmation. She sighed, "Sorry to disappoint you all. I can't give you my sacred relic or the answers you seek."

"WHAT?!" Everyone demanded in shock and anger.

"Are you kidding?!" Rainbow asked in anger.

"You seriously don't wanna help us?!" Pinkie asked in shock.

"Yeah. Why?" Saber asked in concern.

"Answer me this. Why do you want the Elemental Elements?" Yuko asked curiously.

"What does it look? Trying to stop Dark Curse from getting them!" Applejack exclaimed firmly.

Blazefist nodded, "I agreed. We're trying to save the world! We can't let them get and weaponized the Elemental Elements. There's no telling what power they could obtain!"

"That's why we need your help, Yuko," Aqua said firmly.

Yuko hummed in concern as she gave a silent response and dry glare to her guests. This make both Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force uneasy and concern about it.

Rarity gasped, "You don't mean..."

"I don't like it. She can't mean it," Fluttershy said in concern.

Terrorcreep sighed, "It sure looks like one."

"This isn't good..." Laxtinct said in concern.

"Please, Yuko! Mr. Tao said that you're the only pony, who can help us find and get them," Twilight said in concern, "If you don't help us, Dark Mystic Ponies will get them and win! Please, help us!"

"Twilight..." Shadow Dragon said in concern. He sighed as he gave her a pat, "We'll find them on our own."

Twilight turned to Shadow Dragon, "Shadow? Are you sure?"

"With or without her help, we can do it fine. It's not the first time. Right, guys?" Shadow Dragon said firmly. Everyone gave in some thoughts before chatted and nodded in agreement. He smiled, "See? We've got them. It'll be fine."

Though worried, Twilight couldn't help but smile, "Yeah. You're right. Let's go and find them."

Both Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force got up. They all turned and prepared to head off now. Watanuki entered the room while bringing tray of food set. And just before anyone could do anything, the door closed at once. They all turned and looked at her.

"You haven't let me answer, though I admire your cheesy heroic 'not giving up' speech," Yuko said calmly and amusingly, "I know nothing of where Elemental Elements' hidden. But if you need it, then pass the test. Encrypt and understand the riddles of wisdom, you'll be rewarded of what you seek."

"Really?!" Everyone asked in surprise.

Yuko smiled amusingly, "Yes..." She looked at Watanuki, "Watanuki, lead them to the Trials of Wisdom Chamber. Notify the masters. It's time..."


Inside the Council Chamber, Starlight and Sunset were teaching and training Trixie about magic, which involved of teleportation spell. It interested the illusionist a lot. Unfortunately, Trixie did unthinkable action that gotten them into a big trouble.

"TRIXIE!" Sunset exclaimed in anger.

Starlight panicked, "No-no-no-no-no-no-no! You made Twilight's friendship map disappear!"

"Teleport." Trixie corrected amusingly, making both Starlight and Sunset annoyed and angered. She looked confuse and said, "Well, it was behind the apple. It was bound to happen. On the plus side, my magic is getting better! I made a whole table go poof! That was pretty impressive!"

"Trixie, you're not helping!" Sunset exclaimed in annoyance.

"Trixie, we have to get that map back." Starlight exclaimed in concern, "Twilight's never gonna trust either of us to be alone in this castle again! What were you thinking?!"

"Teleport, like you told me to." Trixie answered amusingly.

Starlight groaned, "No! You're supposed to concentrate on the object, not just teleporting!"

Trixie shrugged innocently, "Well, gee, you probably should have told me all the steps before you let me do the spell."

"Are you serious?!" Sunset asked in anger.

"Come on. It's not a big deal." Trixie said amusingly.

Sunset groaned, "You know, Ember was right about you. You really are self-absorbed!"

"How would you know?" Trixie asked in annoyance, "You come from a world of freaks, for all I know."

Sunset gasped, "Oh, you did NOT just go there! I'll show you who the freak is!"

"I'd love to see you try!"

"Wanna bet?!"

"Cut it out, you two!" Starlight exclaimed in anger, "We need to find the map now, not bickering with each other. So, help me out before I lose my temper! Got it?!" Both Sunset and Trixie looked shock and worried, making her annoyed to ask, "What?!"

"Y-Your horn... Red... Smoke..." Sunset said in concern.

Starlight looked up and found her horn is engulfing the red smoke, "Oh no. Not now..."


Watanuki led Mane Six, Dragon Strike Force and even Tao to the chamber, which was located on the northern part of Yuko's House. All of them stood before the entrance door. Some of them were concern and uncertain while others remained calm and firm.

"Okay, what the heck is this place?!" Laxtinct asked in concern and fear.

Tailtech hissed, "Something tells me that I don't want to know..."

"Welcome to the Trials of Wisdom Chamber," Watanuki said firmly and calmly, "There are three trials for you to face and pass. The tests are hosted and handled by three masters. Solve their riddles and pass their tests, they will let you go and seek our Mistress and the Witch of Time. She will reward you both the sacred relic and reward."

"So, what's the reward?" Rainbow asked curiously, "Treasure? Trophy? Prize money?"

Pinkie squealed happily, "I like prize! Can you tell us what is it?"

Terrorcreep groaned, "Really? That's all you can think about?"

"What do you expect from these two?" Saber shrugged.

"Guys..." Blazefist scolded Rainbow and Pinkie a bit, "No peeking. Obviously, the Wisdom Seekers won't let us know about it. We'd just have to solve their riddle and get prize ourselves"

"Yes. That is very true, Commander Blazefist," Watanuki smiled, "I wish you all luck. The Trials of Wisdom won't be like any paper tests or games you have faced. When you're ready, let me know."

Both Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force have some discussion about whether they should do it or not.

Fluttershy gulped, "Why do I get the feeling that the trial we're dealing with is gonna be dangerous?"

"Hard to tell, Fluttershy." Aqua said in concern, "We'll just have to go in and solve the riddle."

Shorty sighed, "I have the feeling it's not gonna be easy."

Icy sighed in annoyance, "Shorty, we've been fighting some monsters and villains for who knows how long. There is no easy."

Rarity hissed, "To be honest, I'd never felt so pressure and nervous about this."

"Don't worry about it. We can do this," Twilight said confidently and firmly, "We've got to solve it and get the relic. It's the only thing that can help us solve our mystery."

Applejack hummed before smiled, "I'm with you, Twi. We need it to find them."

Shadow Dragon nodded, "She's right, guys. We've faced lots of danger and problems. We can handle it. Let's do it."

"I see, everyone's ready..." Watanuki asked in surprise, "Very well. Get ready. I'll open the door."

Watanuki turned to the computer console as he began chanted in ancient language while his horn glowed in grayish color. Both Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force prepared themselves for challenging and readying to face the trials. Tao approached them.

"Be careful, Dragon Hope. Yuko's Trial is not to be trifled with." Tao said in concern, "Looks can be deceiving. No telling what you all will be dealing with..."

Everyone became uneasy and worried of what Tao has said. Shadow Dragon nodded, "Don't worry. We'll get through it. We always do."

"Yeah," Twilight said firmly, "We'll be fine. We can do this."

"YEAH!" Dragon Strike Force and Mane Six exclaimed firmly.

BEEP!Everyone turned to the Trials of Wisdom entrance as it opened in two. Watanuki gestured his guests to move. Both Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force looked at each other. They all nodded firmly. They all marched straight into the chamber. They're all now facing their challenge and trials. However, they also heard Yuko's echo words in their heads...

"These trials you faced will be more than meets the eyes especially the reward you're receiving."


Back at the Ponyville Town; Starlight claimed that she has gotten rid of red storm and told them it was nothing. While Trixie was convinced, but not Sunset as she was told in secret by her senior about her storm of anger and putting them in bottle. Sunset was against it but reluctant to follow her. Starlight and Sunset headed off to find the Cutie Map, with the help of an arrogant and overconfident Trixie.

And so far, they weren't able to find and locate it. Trixie was no help to them as she was fooling and playing around. Starlight struggled to deal with her as she was magically put and drain her crimson storm into the bottle. Starlight became weaker and tired. Sunset became worried and uneasy about her.

"Starlight, you can't keep this up much longer!" Sunset exclaimed in concern, "You have to tell Trixie about how much angry and upset you are with her."

Starlight sighed, "You know I can't..."

"You have to, Starlight. Because if you don't, you'll be tired and weakened to help any of us. And not to mention, that bottle of your anger could get us into trouble."

"We will be if we don't find and get that table back to Castle of Friendship."

"I know, Starlight, but-!"

"Sunset, please," Starlight pleaded before sighed, "Let's just focus on the mission. And don't tell Trixie about it. Please..."

Sunset was annoyed and angered by Starlight's stubborn. She sighed, "Fine. But if that idiot is not taking anything serious, I'm gonna tell her off, unless you want to."

Starlight nodded in agreement as she and Sunset headed off. They both were keeping an eye on Trixie while searching for the Cutie Map Table.


Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force arrived at the bricked maze. They have arrived at the first trial. They turned and looked at each other for the moment. They all nodded firmly. And just before they could enter, something dropped down before them - a dark brown leech-like humanoid creature. It then smiled crazily and evilly at them.

"Hello?!" The leech greeted crazily, making Mane Six screamed in fear especially Fluttershy slapped on its face very hard. It screamed in pain before shaking its head. It hissed, "Is this how you treat your hosts?! Are you all that stupid?! Because you all are one!"

"Mr. Gilbert..." Shorty said dryly, "Long time no see, leech. You haven't learn to control your temper."

Icy laughed a bit, "Yeah. He always knows how to make an entrance because he's a leech."

Gilbert snarled in anger, "RUDE MUCH!"

"Is that a leech?!" Rarity asked in concern before hissed, "Disgusting..."

Fluttershy nodded fearfully, "It is, Rarity. Be grateful that it didn't try to suck our blood!" She yelped before looking at Terrorcreep before smiled uneasily, "Sorry. No offense."

Terrorcreep groaned, "None taken. We should focus on the mission."

"Agreed," Blazefist nodded in agreement as he turned and faced to Gilbert, "You know why we are here."

Laxtinct nodded, "Yeah. Clock is ticking when the bad guys are trying to find and get the Elemental Elements. It's a bad news if we don't get it."

"Isn't it obvious, smartass?! Action! It's always about the action. Brawn, but no brain at all! Yeah me..." Gilbert said sarcastically. Everyone glared at him. He sighed in annoyance, "Fine. I'm Gilbert - Maze of Anger's Manager! Here's my riddle of wisdom - 'Deep in the Maze, Lies the Pain Within, to End this Pain, Find the Mercy within the Hate. What am I?'"

Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force looked shock and concern about the riddle Gilbert has given. They have no idea of what is it, but they'll figure it out together.

"You get the clue, street rats?!" Gilbert asked amusingly. Two teams remained silent and glared at him. He groaned in annoyance as he shouted "Well?! What the hell are you waiting for?! Get in there and solve your riddle, genius! Coz I'm not gonna save your ass, mortal ass!"

Gilbert quickly jumped and dived into a hole at once. The entrance to the Maze opened in two. Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force turned and looked at it.

"So, does anypony got the clue about it?" Rainbow asked in concern, "Cause I'm not good at solving riddles."

"Don't worry. We'll get through it. Twilight's good at it," Applejack said confidently before looking at Twilight, "She always have the answers."

Twilight sighed, "I'll try my best. It might not be easy..."

"Well, let's do this," Shadow Dragon said firmly.

Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force marched into the maze. As they were travelling through it, they looked around of their surroundings while watching and helping each other if they came across to some traps and enemy troops. But so far, nothing happen to them, much to Rainbow's and Aqua's disappointment.

However, both teams ended up going to wrong direction or even reaching to the dead end for too many times. This has frustrated and annoyed them a lot. Despite minor problems, both teams remained calm and stick together as they reached to the middle room. Ahead of them was various paths that could lead them to anywhere.

Both Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force began have some discussion and chats about which path they should take and go. Unfortunately, this led them to have some disagreement and argument with each other such as some wanted to go north, others wanted to head west and so on.

While their teams were having some argument; Fluttershy and Rarity have their own discussion about Gilbert's riddle, joined by Shorty, Terrorcreep and Icy.

"So, what do you think about Gilbert's riddle?" Fluttershy asked in concern.

Icy shook her head, "No clue. But I know the riddle's talking about the maze. And for 'Painful Memory'? Could it be referring to our traumas or tragedy?"

"Could be," Shorty shrugged in concern, "But 'to End this Pain, Find the Mercy within the Hate'. It have no answer about it."

Terrorcreep scoffed, "I hope it isn't about us showing mercy to our enemies. Because I don't."

"Well, we almost got it right," Rarity said calmly, "But question is that where will we answer the riddle?"

Icy gasped as she noticed and heard some noise from every direction, "Ask them! We've got incoming! They're everywhere!"

Both Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force stopped their argument. They turned and found shadowy-like creatures with crimson eyes appeared from various paths. The creatures hissed and screeched wildly as they slowly emerged out. And at the same time, they all formed and shape-shifting. Both teams readied themselves for the fight. However, they found out something unexpected - the creatures have transformed into them.

While Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force were shocked and stunned, their dark counterparts charged and attacked them. The heroes quickly fought back against them. Unfortunately, Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force struggled and unable to overcome their personal enemies and vendettas due to them being insulted and angered by their guilt and shame, their past and their fear for the future. The heroes were reaching till the end.

Fluttershy, Rarity, Terrorcreep, Shorty and Icy were the first ponies to lose due to them being weakened and insulted by their dark counterparts. While five of them were lamenting of their weaknesses, they looked and faced at their enemies. The heroes noticed something about their dark counterparts. Five of them stood up and faced their dark counterparts.

"You were right. I am weak... And burden to my friends and Terrorcreep. I really hate it," Fluttershy admitted in shame and upset before showing her brave face, "But I can't let it beat me down because they need me more than I need them."

Terrorcreep sighed, "I failed to protect my mother. But I won't failed to keep Fluttershy safe from harm! That's my promise!"

Rarity sighed, "One thing I hated the most is seeing myself being the ugliest mare." She wiped her tears off, "But beauty doesn't come from the appearance, but comes within."

"I've always get insulted and mocked because I'm the only unicorn, who doesn't want to use magic," Shorty said calmly and firmly, "But again and again, I don't need magic to make me special because my passion is science!"

"And that's one thing I hated to admit is that no one appreciate me." Icy said in upset tone before sighed, "I'll do my best to help my friends."

Their dark counterparts yelped in surprise and fear. As five ponies approached them. The dark counterparts yelped as they all quivered and cowered in fear and worried. Instead of attacking, five ponies gently lifted their chins up to face them while showing their smiles and spoke:

"I don't hate you. I forgive you. I promise to be a better pony..."

Their dark counterparts were surprise and shock by Fluttershy's and Rarity's gentle words. They both couldn't help but smile. And at the same time, both Elements of Kindness and Generosity glowed brightly, which turned everything into white.


VISIONS:

Fluttershy, Rarity, Terrorcreep, Shorty and Icy found themselves in dark realm. They all found and facing at the screens appeared before. They looked and watched at the screens. They found something odd and surprising about it - themselves doing their activities.

While holding the crossed-stick crest, Terrorcreep snapped angrily at Fluttershy, who was in shock and scared about his attitude. Rarity screamed in pain as her appearance kept drastically changed between her generous and corrupted looks, Shorty looked through papers and science works in search for the cure. Covered in muddy and messy food, Icy screamed and cried in anger at her own friends.

Five ponies were confused and shocked of what they were looking at it. However, the area brightened and flashed on them in bright light.


A moment later, everything has returned to normal, except both maze and shadowy creatures have disappeared. Both Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force were both confuse and shocked about it. All of them chatted and wondered of what was going on.

"What the..." Shorty said in shock and confusion, "What was that?"

Icy shrugged, "I don't know. But I think we've won?"

Terrorcreep turned and looked at Fluttershy and Rarity, "Does this have to do with us?"

"I think so," Fluttershy admitted in uncertain before blushed a bit, "And I don't believe we were meant to fight the shadow creatures or ourselves."

Everyone was confused and concerned. Rarity nodded, "Indeed, darling. When we looked at those creatures' faces, we could see ourselves. Almost like our reflection. They represents our guilt and shame about our weakness and our past we have hated the most."

"It's painful to be reminded of our problems. But we can't let it stop and beat ourselves up."

"And so, we forgive ourselves and promised to become better ponies and also helped our friends and family, no matter how difficult it maybe..."

"Wait a minute! Rarity, Fluttershy, we solved the riddle!" Shorty exclaimed in realization. Everyone looked surprise. He continued while nodded, "Yes. Remember the riddle? 'Deep in the Maze, Lies a Pain Within, to End this Pain, Find the Mercy within the Hate'. It's 'forgiveness'!"

"I see!" Terrorcreep said in surprise, "We have to forgive ourselves for our mistakes, so we can move on."

Icy whistled and cheered wildly, "Woohooo! We solved the first riddle!"

Everyone cheered wildly and commented happily to both Fluttershy and Rarity about them solving the first riddle while overcoming and forgiving their dark counterparts.

"Nice work, you two. That was very impressive," Twilight commented.

Shadow Dragon nodded, "Yeah. Good job."

"Good job?! What is this?! Some kind of 'Graduation Ceremony'?!" Gilbert's voice asked in anger as the leech dropped to the ground. Everyone turned and looked at him. He sighed in annoyance, "Either way... Congratulation to some 'street rats' for figuring out and solving my goddamn riddle! Great jobs, street rats!" He muttered softly, "Usually, lots of ponies would have quit it by now." He cleared his throat, "Alright, get going! I ain't gonna guide you to next room! See ya, street rats!"

PUFF!Leech disappeared in white smoke. In front of Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force, the door appeared and opened before them.

"Is Gilbert always rude, grumpy and angry?" Rarity asked in annoyance.

Shorty sighed, "That's how he is, Rarity. He's always angry and rude with guests."

"Well, be glad that we don't have to deal with his leeches," Terrorcreep remarked in annoyance, "And trust me, I hate them..."

Fluttershy gulped, "Oh my... That's scary..."

Icy sighed, "You have no idea..."

"Anyway, we're moving to next challenge," Blazefist commented, "Let's move it."


Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force have arrived on the next area, which was filled and covered with fog. This make both teams uneasy and worried. They have no idea of where they're going or what they would be dealing with. Suddenly, they heard some weird noise. They looked up and found a familiar humanoid turtle in his lotus position while drinking his tea.

Dragon Strike Force smiled and bowed humbly before Xuan Oogway. They also greeted the humanoid turtle as well. Mane Six, confused and uncertain, did the same action as well. Xuan Oogway smiled and bowed before them.

"Hello. And welcome. I've been expecting you all to come. Congratulation as well, my dear friends." Xuan Oogway greeted warmly, "And also, welcome to the Fog of Depression. I am the wise sage and advisor - Xuan Oogway. I am honored to meet you all here."

Shadow Dragon smiled, "The honor is ours, Master." He noticed something amiss, "Where were your disciples? Aren't they with you?"

"He has disciples?" Twilight asked in surprise.

Xuan Oogway smiled and nodded, "Yes. Three of them - Monkey Kong, Piggy Greed and Sandy Loyalwise. I don't know where they are. I have told them to stay with me but got lost in the fog." He sighed in disappointment, "Getting lost in this Fog is very dangerous. There is no telling what danger you might stumble upon."

"Ouch... That is bad..." Pinkie said in concern.

Laxtinct nodded, "I hate to think of what's inside the fog. I really hope it's not camping. I really hate camping."

Rainbow scoffed, "Don't worry, Oog... Oog-whatever. We'll find and get your students back in no time. As long we have each other, right?"

"You bet, Dash. We can do this," Aqua said confidently, "The Fog can throw at us if it wanted. We're not afraid."

"Before we go, do you have the riddle to share with us?" Blazefist asked curiously.

Xuan Oogway nodded, "Heed my riddle of wisdom - 'What turns and brings me pain, anger, sorrow, loss yet hope and joy? Who am I?'" He turned and looked at the Fog of Depression, "Deep inside the fog, you will find and struggle with the pain. Are you prepare to face this trial?"

Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force looked concern and doubts about Xuan Oogway's riddle and warning. Nevertheless, they have to face and overcome the odds and solve the riddle. They all nodded firmly. The humanoid turtle nodded as he gestured to move in. And thus, both teams marched into the Fog of Depression for finding three apprentices and solving the riddle.

While travelling across the Fog of Depression, Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force were sticking close together and watching out of any sign of danger. But so far, they found nothing but jungle trees, swamps and marshes. However, they also felt something cold in their hooves. They all can't help but feel uneasy and worried about it.

During their travelling, Rainbow and Pinkie stopped their travelling as they turned to Blazefist, Aqua and Laxtinct. Five of them have some discussion.

"Hey guys," Rainbow asked, "don't you find something odd about that turtle master and Fog of Depression?

"What do you mean? Master Oogway seems a nice turtle," Pinkie said cheerfully.

"Yeah... But he doesn't seem to be worried about his apprentices trapped at Fog of Depression," Rainbow said in concern and suspiciously, "I'd think he wanted us to go through it."

Aqua hummed in concern, "Yeah, you could right about it, Dash."

"Why would he do that?" Laxtinct asked in confusion.

Blazefist crossed his hooves, "He wants us to experience something. And whatever it is, we have to solve the riddle. It might be our only hope to get out of here." He looked up and noticed the fog is becoming thicker as his team got separated from them. He hissed, "Like now!"

Rainbow's Team stick close together to each other while looking and readying to fight. However, they found something they didn't expect to. They all heard some crying and shouting in sadness and pain like something made them cry and pain. And now, it's affecting them as well.

Blazefist and Aqua gasped as they were looking at the lighter amber colored Pegasus with yellow-crimson spiky mane and short tail smiling at them. Both couples approached and gave the young boy a hug. Laxtinct cried and screamed in fear and upset as he found himself alone in the jungle. Ponies shouted and throwing some fruits at her for being lousy . Rainbow was facing and looking at the lonely and sad Scootaloo, who was angrily and tearfully crying and screaming at her for not helping and taking care of her.

Five ponies were struggling and dealing with their despair problems. They all couldn't help but feel guilty and shame about it. Instead of asking apology and pleading for forgiveness, five ponies did unexpectedness to their problems now.

Rainbow approached and gave Scootaloo a warm hug, making the filly surprise. She sighed, "Scootaloo, I'm not asking you to feel sorry about me. But I want you to know that I still love you because you're not just a fan but you're like my sister. I've always wanted that."

Scootaloo sniffed as she hugged Rainbow back, "Rainbow Dash..."

"I'm so sorry, kiddo. I failed you," Blazefist said in guilt as he held and hug the colt close to him. He cried and sobbed tearfully, "I should have been there for you. I should have protect you! I could have raised you till you've grown up. Damn it. I'm your father! It's my job! Damn it!"

Aqua gave Blazefist and her son a hug gently, "I know the feeling, Blaze. We can't change the past. But we do our best to look after our kid. And he wanted his father to move on and do his best to help others especially Indigo."

Blazefist sighed while touching his wife's hoof, "I guess you're right, Aqua." He turned to the colt, "Right, Ruby?" Colt smiled happily and cry tearfully at his father. This made him cried and smiled, "I will never forget you, my son..."

"I'm not smart or brave like others or my family," Pinkie and Laxtinct said in upset tone before smiled and hugged each other happily, "I'm just a pony, who wants to bring smile and funny to my best friends..."

To their surprise, both Elements of Loyalty and Laughter glowed brightly. Both of them have unleashed a powerful blast for blowing the fog away. And they even turned the Fog of Depression while engulfed everything and everypony in white.


VISIONS:

Like their friends' experiencing the visions; Rainbow's Team were looking at the screens, which involved of them during the events. Blazefist and Laxtinct were having an argument as Pinkie struggled to calm and quelled theirs. Aqua and Rainbow were fighting against Kishin Akuma's army as they were trying to save the rainbow maned pony's parents.

Rainbow's Team were confused and shocked of what they were looking at it. However, the area brightened and flashed on them in bright light.


The bright light toned down and disappeared. Everything has returned to normal, however, the Fog of Depression have disappeared. Xuan Oogway was clapping his paws happily and proudly, along with his hooded apprentices. Everyone was in shock and surprise.

"Congratulation, everyone. You have solved the riddle," Oogway said calmly. He chuckled a bit as his apprentices bowed down. He smiled, "I apologize for deception and letting my apprentices used their tricks on you all from your dreams, guilt and tragedy. But that is after all the test."

"We did?!" Pinkie and Laxtinct asked in surprise before cheered wildly and happily, "We did! YEAH!"

"But how?" Blazefist said in shock and concern while looking at his right hoof. He sighed in shame while closing his eyes, "I wish I could see him again. Ruby..."

"Remember the riddle? Remember the sadness you have?" Oogway asked amusingly.

"Yeah... We do..." Aqua said in realization, "'What turns and brings me pain, anger, sorrow, loss yet hope and joy? Who am I?'"

Rainbow gasped, "Emotion! Feelings! Or Hearts! That's the answer!"

"Correct." Oogway said calmly as he turned and summoned a large door, "Go and proceed your final destination. And remember, what you have learned today..."

Oogway and his apprentices disappeared from everyone's sights. They all turned and looked at the door. They all couldn't believe that they're going through their final trial.

"I can't believe that we make it," Rainbow said in relief.

Aqua nodded, "Yeah. I know. We all did it."

Laxtinct groaned in concern, "You know, guys." Everyone turned and looked at him. He continued, "Don't you guys find it a bit unusual?"

Tailtech hummed thoughtfully, "Hate to admit it. There's something about these trials."

"Now you mention it. I did notice." Applejack said in agreement.

"You'd think there's something odd about the trials?" Rarity asked curiously.

Pinkie played the flashlight while showing spooky looks, "Who knows..."

Shadow Dragon crossed his hooves in thoughts, "Well, one thing for sure, guys. Best be prepare for it. We should move on now."

Twilight nodded, "Definitely. I wonder how Starlight, Sunset and Trixie been doing..."


SCREAMED!Trixie was screaming, panicking and running away from angry mob with red eyes. She then climbed up to the tree as she held tight on the branch. Sunset panted heavily as she was carrying restless and exhausted Starlight on her back. Both unicorns have arrived at the scene.

Due to Trixie's foolishness and 'curiosity', she caused Starlight to lose the bottle and have it cracked. This has caused the red angered storm clouds infecting ponies to be angry. The infected ponies were chasing, scolding and shouting at her.

Trixie screamed and panicked, "STARLIGHT! SUNSET! The spark of magic could be really helpful right about... NOW!"

Starlight groaned as her magical horn unable to glow and weakened, "I... I can't..."

Sunset groaned in anger, "How could this have happen?! Seriously?! Why does Trixie always get us into a mess?!"


Both Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force have arrived at the dinning room, which has strange moving pictures, different yet strange and weird-shaped teapots and teacups and some various chairs. And in front of them was a white unicorn with blond short gentle combed mane and short tail, with blue ocean eyes and his cutie mark is angelic crest with sapphire stone.

"Greetings, pony. I am Fay the Sapphire Wizard. And welcome to my tea party," The unicorn smiled and greeted warmly as he bowed down humbly before. He cleared his throat as the Wisdom Seekers came and passed some teacups with different colors to Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force. He smiled, "Would you like to have some cup of tea or some snacks?"

Some of Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force were thirsty and hungry since they spent some hours for dealing with two Trials. They wanted it now. However; Twilight, Shadow Dragon and Blazefist didn't felt like it because of the mission. Others also felt the same as three leaders about it.

"Look, I'm sorry, Mr. Fay. I don't think we have the time for tea and snacks," Twilight apologized.

Shadow Dragon nodded, "Yeah. Can you give us the clue about your final trial? We're very busy now."

"Now, now, there's no need to rush, guys," Fay said amusingly.

Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force gave the glare at him. Blazefist sighed, "Get us to the trial."

Fay gave upset looks while sighed in annoyance, "Party pooper... Fine. I'll get to the point. 'Recall from the Beginning till the End, a light and dark has guide and led you all to become united as one. Who am I to You All?'"

Twilight and her friends found Fay's riddle somewhat surprise yet familiar to them. Nevertheless, they're all ready to face their next challenge.

Fay smiled, "Alright. Good luck, everyone. Enjoy the temptation..."

And just before anyone could ask; Fay and his chamber slowly faded and disappeared into shadows. Everything is covered in darkness. This scared and worried the group. They all asked and wondered of what they may be facing and dealing with.

"I really don't like this. I really don't," Tailtech said in concern.

Saber sighed, "Tell me about it." He turned to his friends, "Do the riddle sounds familiar to you all? It's almost felt like we've known it for years..."

Applejack nodded, "Yeah. I know what you mean. Do you know the answer, Twi?"

"I think I do..." Twilight admitted in concern, "But I can't seem to put it."

"Whatever it is," Shadow Dragon said firmly and calmly, "We'll find the answer, Twi. We always do. But for now, watch your six. This final trial is gonna be pain to our ass."

Everyone chatted in agreement as they all stayed closed together while armed and readied their weapons for the fight. Whatever they're facing at, they have to be ready and overcome it. This is their final trial.

As everyone was marching and staying close to each other, they kept their guard up while looking around of their surroundings. But so far, they only saw nothing but shadows and darkness. Unknown to any of them, something formed some strange shadowy tentacles-like. They slithered and approached to both teams.

And just before they could react or do anything, Laxtinct yelped as something grabbed his hoof and disappeared in the shadows. And one-by-one, both Mane Six and Dragon Strike got grabbed and dragged into the shadows, leaving five ponies behind - Shadow Dragon, Twilight, Applejack, Saber and Tailtech.

And just before five ponies could do anything, shadowy tentacles formed and turned into blobs-like. They all jumped and attacked them. They all screamed in fear and concern as they weren't able to remove and taking the blobs out. And slowly their eyes turned to red, all five of them stood still while showing stunned and shocked yet happy like something intrigued and tempted them.

Obsessed and mad, Tailtech was writing down on his chalkboard before proceeding to build mechanical bodies for his purpose. Applejack and Saber, shocked and sad yet happy, were looking at two spiritual forms of Earth Ponies smiled gently and happily at them. Both Earth Ponies couldn't help but smiled while running towards them. Shadow Dragon was in shock yet relief and happy as he was looking at the spiritual form of Iris Crystal. Twilight smiled and squealed happily as she saw an ancient orb of energizing rainbow powers. She was about to touch it.

These fives ponies were about to get their desires, but stopped for the moment. Five of them shown concern yet sad and upset looks. Despite wanted to get their desires so much, they couldn't help but wonder and think if they should do it or not. They all knew the answers now.

"No... I shouldn't..." Tailtech said in shame and guilt before broke down in tears. He turned and brought the chalkboard down. He cried, "It's too... It's too risky and dangerous for me to perform it. And it's wrong too." He sighed in defeat, "I'm sorry, mom and dad."

"I wish I could have saved you both..." Saber said in guilt, "I really do want to save you..."

Applejack sighed before lowered her hat down. She then cried tearfully, "I really miss you so much. I really miss you so much. I love you all, mom and pa. I'd never forget about you!"

"B-But I can't accept this..." Applejack and Saber said in shame and painful before sobbed tearfully, "I'm sorry. But I won't forget you."

"Iris... You know I always love you. And I'd do anything to save and bring you back alive. But..." Shadow Dragon said in guilt and pain while sobbed tearfully. He looked down in shame and guilt, "This isn't the way. And you'd never approve of me doing any extreme measures like dark magic ritual and sacrifice. You hated it." He sighed while looked at her. He smiled weakly, "I promised that I'll live to the fullest with my friends, my family and Twilight. I'll always remember and love you, and so does our son - Lance."

"No... I can't do this... I just can't..." Twilight said in shame and pain. She pushed the orb away from her. She sighed as she recalled the adventures and lessons she has learned. She smiled proudly and firmly, "Knowledge... Power... They would have helped me save and protect the ponies from danger and Equestria's Power. But to do that, I have to give up something important. Books or any items I have - I can do that. But not friends or family or him."

Five ponies stood up and said firmly, "I won't accept this. Friendship and love are what I need."

Both Elements of Honesty and Magic & Light glowed brightly. They lighted up on the realm of darkness, and even affecting and wounding the group of shadowy blobs. They all screeched in shock and pain as they all faded away. Like before again, everything was engulfed in bright white light.


VISIONS:

Like their friends' encounter; Twilight's team are now experiencing the visions. Saber and the Apple Family stood before two trees in heart-shaped formation as they put some flowers before it. Tailtech screamed in anger as he, used his Mecha, fight fiercely and angrily against Machine Dragoon. At the beach, Twilight got into heated argument with Applejack, who was angry and saddened by her - involving her friendship with humanoid skeleton warrior. At the ruins of Canterlot's Throne Chamber, Shadow Dragon was holding Twilight's immobile body covered by blood on head and chest, close to him while crying and screamed tearfully and painfully. Stood before him was a mysterious shadowy humanoid creature with fox's ears and nine tails.

"Applejack, how could you?! I've trusted you! But you've ruin everything!" Twilight's voice exclaimed in anger, "Well, maybe I would've been better off without friends like you!"

Applejack's voice sniffled tearfully, "You're more than just my friend, Twi. You were my sister. I love you..."

Shadow Dragon's voice cried tearfully, "I should've been there for you. I'm so sorry, Twilight. I failed you..."

Twilight's team was heartbroken and shocked about the vision they have. And just before any of them react, a bright light sparkled and engulfed all of them. Everyone disappeared in white.


Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force groaned and moaned painfully as they slowly opened their eyes and getting up from the ground. They then found themselves at Yuko's office. Yuko, Tao, three masters and even Watanuki and Blackwitch were in present. Both teams were confuse and shock about the event.

"W-What just happen?" Laxtinct asked in confusion and shock.

Terrorcreep groaned weakly, "I have no idea. I hated to go through it again."

"Me too..." Aqua, Pinkie and Rainbow agreed, "I hate it..."

"You don't have to!" Fay said happily, "You have overcome the Shadows of Temptation. But you still need to solve my riddle. So, what is the answer?"

Both Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force gave some thoughts about Fay's riddle. However, Twilight and her team smiled happily as they knew the answers well.

"Friendship!" Twilight, Shadow Dragon, Applejack, Saber and Tailtech answered happily, "That's what started my journey!"

POP! WHISTLED! APPLAUDED! CHEERED!Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force yelped in shock and surprise as the area was filled with raining streamers, confetti and balloons. The area was filled with table, cakes, sweets, soft drinks, birthday props and games. Yuko and her Wisdom Seekers, and even Tao were cheering and applauding wildly and happily except Blackwitch.

"Congratulation, everypony! You've pass the tests!" Yuko cheered happily, "Well done! Well done! Bravo! You've just won the trophy!"

"We did?!" Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force asked in surprise and shock.

"Of course! You all did," Yuko said proudly and happily, "We should celebrate it. You should be proud of it! All of you have overcome your anger, sadness and temptation of inner demons. A lot of ponies always failed the final tests. It's very difficult for them to get over the temptation, but not all of you."

Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force were stunned and shocked about the revelation. But nevertheless, they cheered and commented to each other happily and wildly that they have overcome and pass the trials.

"It's amazing. We actually pass three trials," Shadow Dragon said in surprise and happy, "And we all did it together."

Twilight nodded, "Yes, I know. Our friendship is really strong when we trust each other and work together. She turned and looked at her team and Dragon Strike Force. She smiled, "You've all taught me so much..."

Both Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force began singing together happily and passionately. Everyone watched and listened to the heroes' performance and singing.

Twilight Sparkle:Friendship used to make me so queasy, queasy
But you made it all so easy, easy
Now I don't have to say what I'm thinking
You already know without even blinking

Applejack:You all are the apple of my eye

Saber:We stand and united as one

Rainbow Dash:The race that doesn't end in a tie

Blazefist and Aqua:We work best and together as a team

Pinkie Pie:You are the funnel cake at my fair

Laxtinct:Funny and silly is what we're good at

Fluttershy:The warm hug of a fuzzy bear

Terrorcreep:Thus, love conquers fear

All:Best friends until the end of time
We'll have each other's backs
And let our true selves shine
And that's because everything we need is all right here
When we're with our team

Shadow Dragon:I simply can't imagine there'd be a day
Where I wouldn't want to be walking your way
Whatever new problems there may be, may be
Our friendship is always the door with the key

Rarity:You are the jewels in my friendship crown

Shorty:Brain and brawn mix and marsh well together.

Tailtech and Icy:And together, we'll overcome the odds

Twilight Sparkle: The sparks that make my world go 'round

Shadow Dragon:Love and friendship is what made us today

Mane Six:We bring the best out, that's our goal
There's no telling how far we'll go
Best friends until the end of time
We'll have each other's backs
And let our true selves shine
And that's because everything we need is all right here
When we're with our team!

CHEERED! Everyone cheered and gave applause wildly and happily to both Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force, who bowed down humbly and firmly.

Blackwitch groaned as she approached to the team, "If you're done with your singing, here's our sacred relic - The Destiny Tablet." She held an ancient stone tablet, "It'll help you to find and get the Elemental Elements."

Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force approached to Blackwitch. She passed the Destiny Tablet to them. As they took a glance on it, they all gasped. The Destiny Tablet was empty.

"Is this supposed to be a joke?! It's not funny!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed angrily.

Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force complained and shouted angrily about giving them blanked stoned tablet. While most of Wisdom Seekers remained calm and firm, Yuko laughed amusingly and happily, which confuse both teams.

"Of course not, silly. The tablet is always empty," Yuko said amusingly, shocking and surprising Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force. She continued, "But don't worry. When the time comes, the tablet will choose its Chosen One to solve the riddle and find the Elemental Element. The Cutie Map will help and lead you to the location. If you succeeded it, the Elemental will appear before you. That is all."

Blackwitch nodded, "And that's how it is. The Destiny Tablet and Cutie Map are the only relics that can help you find them."

Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force hummed as they all were uncertain and doubts about using the Destiny Tablet and Cutie Map to find the Elemental Elements of Harmony.

"Well... It's better than nothing..." Shadow Dragon said in annoyance.

Twilight sighed before nodded, "Yeah. Like they say, the Destiny Tablet and Cutie Map are the only items that can help us find the Elemental Elements." She turned and looked at Yuko, "But thank you for helping us, Mystic Councilpony; though you're not exactly type of wise sage I expected to meet and seek the counsel."

"Appearance can be deceiving. Not every wise sage have to be stoic, boring and very wise ponies." Yuko giggled amusingly, "Wisdom have some funny ways to shows."

Twilight sighed, "Yeah. I can tell by that."

"Wonder what Starlight and Sunset are doing," Shadow Dragon asked amusingly.


Thanks to Starlight and Sunset, they luckily managed to remove the anger storm from infected ponies. Starlight also gave Trixie a piece of her mind about the mess. Trixie understood and apologized to Starlight about the mess. Eventually, three mares have located and found the cutie map from the spa, the first place where Starlight and Trixie have met.

Starlight, Sunset and Trixie levitated and brought the Cutie Mar back to the Castle of Friendship. Three mares sighed in relief that they've got everything back to normal.

Starlight sighed, "We'd never ever speak of this again."

Sunset and Trixie nodded, "Agreed..."

END...

Review and Suggest...

Main Casts:
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle, Blackwitch
Matt Lanter: Shadow Dragon
Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash
Andrea Libman: Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity
Josh Keaton: Blazefist
Sam Riegel: Shorty Thinking
Will Friedle: Saber Dragoon
Christy Carlson Romano: Aqaustroke
Matthew Mercer: Terrorcreep
P.J. Bryce: Laxtinct
Kate Higgins: Tailtech
Cristina Vee: Icy

Minor Casts:
Kelly Sheridan: Starlight Glimmer
Rebecca Shoichet: Sunset Shimmer, Twilight Sparkle's Singing Voice
Kathleen Barr: Trixie
Sab Shimono: Mystic Tao
Colleen Clinkenbeard: Yuko the Black Witch
Randall Duk Kim: Xuan Oogway
Vic Mignogna: Fay the Sapphire Wizard
Gilbert Gottfried: Gilbert
Tood Haberkorn: Watanuki

Cameo:
Shannon Chan-Kent: Pinkie Pie's Singing Voice
Kazumi Evans: Rarity's Singing Voice

Author's Note:

1. This sets duringMy Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Season 7 Episode 2 'All Bottle Up', so I don't have to detail it again since everyone knew how the story went. And also, no Mystic Ponies needed to be involved with them.

2. The visions Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force have seen foreshadows next episodes forMy Little Pony Mystic Season 3especially Shadow Dragon, Twilight Sparkle and Applejack have the chat, which foreshadowsMy Little Pony: The Lost Soul.

3. And also, the Elements of Harmony's origins differs from the MLP Canon Series's. Rather than planted by the Pillars of the Equestria, it was created by the Mystic Gods since they're the ancient guardians in my MLP Universe only.