• Published 1st Mar 2018
  • 2,167 Views, 38 Comments

The Pony From The Sky - RedtheDestroyer



Once in the great lands of Equestia, a pony fell mysteriously from the heavens above. Nopony knew anything about this humble traveler except that he wore his weapon like a well fitting glove.

Comments ( 13 )

So no third Part? :(

9478954
Sadly. But I do have plans for the different characters in the story, don't worry. It won't be the last time you'll see Shadow. Just in this particular storyline.

9628514
Just. Seriously. Wtf is going on with Celestia? I have seen fanatical Celestia. I have seen Trollestia. I have seen goddeslestia. I have even seen Solar Flare. But never have I seen anyCelestia like this one.

9628566
That's actually quite surprising to hear. I didn't honestly expect this Shadow canon Celestia to be vastly different from her other base forms in fan fiction. She just kind of grew like that, I suppose. And her flaming form is supposed to be Daybreaker, but as you read, with a huge twist.

9628621
I guess that just speaks of your experience as a writer. And yeah, I have seen daybreaker. I personally find Celestia having her own darker half to be quite a fascinating thing. I do believe the way that one of thise came about was Celestia being put on a high enough pedastal that she felt too lonely, then she came down and something happened that made her think someone was ouf to get her, thus Daybreaker/Solar Flare. Either name kinda fits though my.

9630223
Thanks! I try my best to make quality stories over quantity in chapters.

I've imagined that being the case for her. I pictured that when I first began writing this series.

9630230
Np.:pinkiehappy:

Yeah. It even makes sense. Can't exactly copy-paste Luna's fall onto Celestia.

9630248
True. Just curious. How was the two books? I haven't got real feedback about the concept of these storylines yet. I do everything myself. That includes editing, so I don't get second opinions too often.

9630257
Well, the pov switches between Shadow and Nm are kind of annoying, but that's just me. Other than that, I have only read up to chapter four, but I'm liking the whole thing so far! No complaints other than the pov thing, but I'll get over it with Foddy.

9630305
:twilightsheepish: Yeah, the POV switching like that was an experiment gone wrong. :twilightoops: I haven't changed it due to how important some of the chapters are. And it's the reason why I didn't make the story longer actually. I'm currently on a sort of third one part to the series right now.

Edit: Foddy?

9630314
'Getting over it' with Bennet Foddy?

9630319
Ah. I must be lacking in the youtube department. I have those moments of not getting something. Anyway, thanks again for the updated responses. I always enjoy reading comments. And it'll get better as you continue reading.

9630321
Heh. I do that as well sometimes.

No problem! A good author keeps an open ear!

Login or register to comment