• Published 7th Dec 2011
  • 2,229 Views, 8 Comments

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic: Cheesecake - Master Cheese Cake



A newcomer moves into Ponyville. How will the locals react? What will it change?

  • ...
7
 8
 2,229

Level Up

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Episode 9: Level Up

By Master Cheese Cake


Cheese Cake was at town hall discussing plans with the mayor of Ponyville for the upcoming holiday, Thanksgiving that holiday where you spend time with family and friends.

"Uh, mayor you called me?"

"Yes Cheese Cake, do you know what holiday is coming up?"

"Yes, Thanksgiving."

"Well here in Ponyville we always draw paper with names on them to see who will host the feast of the Pumpkin Festival with this holiday and since you're new here we all cast a vote to appoint you the position."

Cheese Cake pulls out a notebook from thin air, "Okay let's see I will need…"

"No, no, no Cheese Cake we'll supply the food, but you are to cook them that's all. I just wanted to give you a heads up that it's going to be in two weeks."

"Oh okay, but I going to have to upgrade my bakery into a restaurant."

"No, you don't have to do that either, we will set up the tables for your food."

"No, please I insist. I was going to start up a restaurant anyways I wanted to move a little further than cheesecake making and to be more diverse in the food business."

"If you insist…"

"Alright I'll have the restaurant up and ready before the deadline."

"Okay Cheese Cake good luck."

He went back to his bakery to fold it back up into a box.

"Hey Cheese Cake," Spike greets. "Are you moving out of Ponyville?"

"No, I just have to redesign my house in cube form and then I can reopen it into a restaurant."

"Oh, looks like you need a place to stay huh."

"Yeah, but I already know who I'm staying with."

"Who are you going to stay with?"

"I'm going to stay with Rainbow Dash, at least I hope so."

"Why?"

"Well because of her house I'm planning to study the details and try to make some of the architecture a bit similar with a hint of my designs into it."

"How are you going to stay up there?"

"Twilight has a spell for walking on clouds right?"

"Yeah they used it when they went to Cloudsdale once."

"That would become useful."

"Well yeah."

Cheese Cake goes and gets his spell to go and walk on clouds.

After, he strolls to Pinkie Pie to get a ride to Rainbow Dash's house, "Hey Pinkie I wondered if I could get a rife to Rainbow Dash's house."

"Of course I can, I have a hot air balloon."

"Thanks."

She leads the way, "So, why are you going to Rainbow Dash's house anyway?"

"Well I'm staying with her while I change up my house to become a restaurant."

"You mean that block thing you're carrying with you."

"Yes this block thing."

"Well Cheese Cake I think you're going to need more wood and nails."

"It's a folding house that my father made, so you always have a house with you where ever you go."

"Oh, that's cool."

Then they both get into the balloon and take off to Rainbow Dash's house.

Five minutes later…

"Alright were here."

"Thank you Pinkie I'll be sure to make your favorite cheesecake when my house is up and running again."

"Make sure there is enough for Gummy."

"I would never forget."

Then Pinkie let's her balloon drift down to the surface and Cheese Cake knocks on the door.

The pony, who opens it, is Rainbow Dash who lives there, "Hey Cheese Cake, I got your message about the house. So, looks like you were picked to host the Pumpkin Festival this year."

"Yup and I need to get working on my house."

She glances past him, "What's that box behind you?"

"That's my house."

"Oh, well come in."

"Thanks for letting me stay here, while I modify my house."

"What are friends for? Oh I'll get some snack be right back."

Cheese Cake taps the box five times on the top and only one side falls down and unfolds a workbench and behind him was smaller cubes. He takes them and begins to move them around like a Rubik's cube.

Rainbow Dash was in her kitchen making a snack which was a spicy daisy sandwich with a glass of spicy water, "Cheese Cake is going to like this. 'Operation Pay Back' is in action." She says to herself.

When she comes back she finds Cheese Cake already working, "Here you go Cheese Cake a sandwich and a glass of water."

"Thank Rainbow Dash," Then takes bite from it. "Rainbow Dash how'd you know I like spicy food."

"Horse feathers," she mumbles. "Uh… you know ponies just know."

Then he takes a sip of water, "Spicy water too. Wow you know me well."

She couldn't believe he dipped his sandwich into the water and still ate it. Then she retreats back to the kitchen.

"Okay looks like it's time for plan B."

"What's plan B?" Cheese Cake asks.

"It's to get pay back on you for scaring me when you were in the chest."

"Oh."

"Horse feathers," Rainbow Dash curses. "How am I supposed to get you back now?"

"If it makes you feel any better I'll leave and I'll give you a list of all my fears."

"What? You're actually going to help me."

"Yes, exactly, but catch me off guard it makes it easier on you in the end."

Twenty minutes later…

Cheese Cake was walking around town with his box and looking for a place to stay along with the fear of Rainbow Dash knowing his fears.

"Okay let's see how am I going to arrange the tables? Should I do chair, chair, table or table, chair, chair, I think I'm going with the second option."

Spike runs into him, "Hey Cheese Cake, I thought you'd be at RD's house."

"Nope, there has been a change of plans it turns out she was eaten by a cinnamon toast thing."

"What?"

"Yeah when I arrived it was gobbling her up and I couldn't save her."

"What are we doing then, we need to warn the others."

"No, it will cause panic and then Equestria will blow up in a fiery explosion that will cause catatonic hysteria for everypony."

"Nice theory on the world exploding if that happened, but I will make a better one than yours and Pinkie's."

"Good luck."

Cheese Cake set up his workbench right under Twilight's library and making sure Rainbow Dash can't get to him. He begins on rearranging the rooms on the interior of his house by changing the Rubik's cube up to different patterns, which is how the rooms are made.

"What are you doing?" Pinkie Pie asks.

"I am trying to fix my house up into a restaurant. Didn't you already asked that?"

"Yes, but it's always fun to re-ask question. How are you doing that with these cube things?"

"Well my father, Rubik Cake made these cubes with magic. And I just realized something, he's the only unicorn in the family, but anyway he used magic to create the 'Instant House'."

"Oh, oh can I help you?"

"Sure here," he passes a cube.

Pinkie Pie examines the cube and then begins to twist the cube like a mad pony, "Here the first one."

Cheese Cake takes it an sees what she has done, "Uh… you put the roof inside out, put the basement in the window, and put all the food supplies in the oven."

"No I gave you a new ceiling, also gave your basement a new perspective of Ponyville, and last but not least, making cooking easier. I mean I always leave my cooking supplies in the oven before I cook, so it's preheated before it's used."

"I'm surprise that the Sugarcube Corner hasn't burned down yet."

"I know right."

"Well I will give this arrangement a try."

"Oh, and I have a theory on this week topic. Rarity is captured by the Turkey Horsamane which is a turkey with the mane of a horse and then the Princess Celestia orders a cake to persuade the Turkey to stop eating ponies, but it does not take the cake for it is lactose intolerant and continues to ravage over Equestria until the balloons of Partya explode causing the rest of the world explode into confetti and everypony live happily ever after."

"I think that beats mine, all we need to do is hear Spike's theory and see who won the best theory of this week's topic."

"I hope I win my tenth first place ribbon."

"Maybe you will, or Spike will win his fourth first place ribbon."

"How many do you have?"

"I think nine of them."

"Looks like you're not catching up this week."

"Yup, you what we should do though… we should make a club of some sort."

"That's a great idea, but where would we host it at?"

"I have an idea," he says and takes a cube and begins to rearrange it. "This is where we can have the theory troupe."

"It's perfect and we can have cake and chocolate milk and more cake oh and even balloons."

"I think more cake would make ponies sick."

"Then we'll have candy instead."

"Yeah that could work."

"Alright let's finish this place up and get the party going."

Five hours later…

It was evening and Cheese Cake along with Pinkie had finished his new and improved house.

"Alright Pinkie tap the box and let it unfold."

She taps the box and the house builds itself up it covers more space rather than height and had preset tables out on the front of the building.

"That looks like a pretty good restaurant to me," Cheese Cake comment.

"It looks like a toaster strudel with a good haircut," Pinkie comments.

"Wow that look very stylish (Wait, when did you get here?)," Rarity comments.

"That looks pretty fancy shmancy to me (What?)," Applejack comments.

"I think its nice (Ooooookay)," Fluttershy comments.

"I think it's a great improvement (How long have you ladies been here?)," Twilight comments.

"I'm a male dragon," Spike rebels.

"Sorry," Cheese Cake apologizes.

Rainbow Dash now sees the perfect moment to get back at Cheese Cake. She drops a bucket of honey right on top of him and startles him.

"I got you Cheese Cake," she laughs.

"RAINBOW DASH!" Rarity yells.

"What… oooooh."

"Yeah you missed," Cheese Cake informs.

Rarity was coated in honey and furious that her mane was ruined knowing that it would take her forever to get all of the honey out of her hair, "You are going to clean my mane until it is completely honey free."

"It's Cheese Cake's fault he gave a list of his fears and… and I was trying to hit him, but I missed… so in a way it's his fault."

"Well it's actually my fault," Cheese Cake explains. "I had it all planned out before I even saw it coming, well actually I knew something was up when Rainbow Dash allowed me stay at her house. I thought it was too easy, but I took the opportunity to see what she was up to and it turns out she wanted to get back at me for scaring her when we were playing hide and seek. So, I gave a list of my fears and told her to catch me off guard, which she tried, but missed because of the winter wind breezing through Ponyville."

"I'm not seeing how it's your fault dear," Rarity disagrees.

"Well I wanted this to happen."

"Why?" Twilight asks with interest.

"I did because of a dream I had last night about me and Rarity falling in love. My family has had a history of seeing the future in our dreams and the only way to stop this, was to put many questions in your head that you will be asking yourself for many years."

"Why are you trying to stop the vision?" Rarity asks.

"I knew you were going to ask that."

"Tell me."

"No I can't."

"Why can't you?"

"Anyone want cake?"

"What?"

"Sure I'd like some," Everyone says.

"What's going on?"

"Where'd Rarity go?" Fluttershy asks.

"I'm right here."

"Oh well looks like she left us hanging let's go and eat cheesecake and forget her forever."

"What!"

Then she wakes up her bedroom and the sun just rising up to start the morning.

She looks around and finds Twilight sleeping on the edge of her bed, "Twilight wake up."

"Huh good morning Rarity," Twilight greets.

"What happened?"

"Rainbow Dash missed the honey bucket on Cheese Cake and landed on you. The bucket hit you in head hard enough to knock you out. We washed you up and put you to bed and we've been taking turns watching over you."

"I had the weirdest dream of what happen though. I knew exactly what happen except I was awake."

"So, you saw what happened to you."

"Yes it is weird, it was like a vision."

"Well some unicorns have had some experience with seeing the future, like Darcy Blind, Candy Hooveynee and even Star Swirl the Bearded had recorded some of these visions occurring."

"Have you ever had any visions?"

"No, but I have read stuff about it. Star Swirl wrote it down in a journal and after he had his vision that day it became true. He remembered a small detail that was in the dream which became true and decided to study this in unicorns which was unfinished due to other task he had."

Rarity gets out of bed and heads toward the door, "Well I need to talk to Cheese Cake right away."

"No, you can't," Twilight blocks the door with her body.

"Why?"

"Well because he is making toast and you don't want to disturb him do you?"

"He makes cheesecake and what are hiding from me?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Move Twilight or I am force to take action that might get me dirty."

"Fine, but remember don't disturb Cheese Cake."

"Sure of course."

One minute later…

Rarity was outside of Cheese Cake new and improved house. She wants to know why they cannot fall in love.

It irritated her very much, so she marches into the restaurant and finds nothing, but pitch, blackness and then…

"SURPRISE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RARITY!" Everypony in the room shouts.

Rarity was absolutely caught off guard and was speechless, may even be beyond speechless.

"My birthday was yesterday though," Rarity confused.

"Yes, but we wanted to host it at Cheese Cake house," Twilight explains. "Since he was chosen for the host of the Pumpkin Festival he needed to change his house, so we had to delay your birthday party until now."

"I can't believe I forgot about my birthday."

"Just like me!" Pinkie exclaims happily.

"Where's Cheese Cake?"

"Uh, he's doing something," Applejack explains. "He'll be here in no time."

"I finally finished it," Cheese Cake yells from his newly placed basement.

He exits the basement with something covered on his back, "Oh and Happy Birthday Rarity."

"What's that?"

"It's my birthday gift to you," He pulls on the sheet. "It is a dress that Fluttershy and I made… and by that I made the poniquinn that holds your dress."

She then realizes the dress was on a poniquinn that looked exactly like her.

"The dress and the poniquinn look amazing. I thank you all for this."

The party went on till the afternoon and by that time Rarity had forgotten about the vision.

Which made Cheese Cake relieved.


If you have come this far then there are like 3 more episodes that I have written and posting here. The rest will probably Google Docs.