• Member Since 18th Jan, 2015
  • offline last seen 9 hours ago

Norwegian boy


still writing

T

Summers, Springs, Winters, Falls. For many years these four alicorn control the four seasons in Equestria, they were called the alicorn’s of the seasons. That was until Discord showed up, he corrupted the magic in Equestria and the four alicorn’s lost their control over their season’s. For two hundred years the four sisters had no control over their seasons, they wanted that Discord pay for his cries but Celestia refused, so the ponies of Equestria became in charge off the four seasons. The four sisters were also four of the six of the elements of harmony, loyalty, honesty, generosity and laughter. Then Luna became Nightmare Moon and Celestia needed their help and then everything changed.

Chapters (12)
Comments ( 39 )

I must admit that this story is quite intresting, so I might give this a chance.

I find the premise great, hope you continue it

8671330
That’s the idea, even that is’t not going so well. So far.

This isn't bad, I like the concept and I'll look forward to reading more.

don't give up! its a great story!

8675372
If this is a great story, then why isen’t more reading it?

8675488
beacuse it doesn't catch EVERYONES eyes is all

8675488
give it time.

8675513
Time doesn’t matter, I think that people don’t care about this story. You and some other are exception.

8675532
This negativity needs to stop, I'm reading through this and I think you've got a good story rolling here, it's obvious this is still playing out in it's introduction. It's noticeable that a few spelling and grammar errors have slipped in, if you're having trouble, why not use a writing-enhancement platform like Grammarly, it points out errors and allows you to easily correct those mistakes. Also, if you want more people to read this, why not add it to a group that relates to the story's themes? Anyway, don't give up just because the statistics are low, keep writing for fun and learn along the way.

very well done. you have me hooked in.

this is a good fic.:pinkiehappy:

this is a great chapter, keep it up

I like how you've presented Celestia as a manipulative liar. Let's see how this will escalate.

yes new chapter, few grammar errors but that is nitpicking off of a great chapter please more

So Sunset exists in this story. I bet it ws Celestia's fault Sunset went bad.

Please please she learns of Sunset and the whole truth about her soon!

well done man! keep it up

A few spelling errors here and there, but this is turning good. The way you've got the characters to interact with each other is satisfying.

keep it up. love this!

oh god I love this chapter, couple of grammar errors, but other than that i loved it

This looks very interesting, the premise looks nice. Your grammar needs work however, I saw many errors in the summary alone.

this chapter was amazing 1 thing i don't like is that this awesome story will be in hiatus

8806593
This story is going to be on hiatus for 6 to 7 months, Sorry.

looking great so far

Comment posted by Zapper Frost deleted Mar 2nd, 2019
Comment posted by Norwegian boy deleted Mar 2nd, 2019

Oh, they were the bearers of the Elements, for some reason I thought they were literally the elements themselves... I did a stupid

Comment posted by Zapper Frost deleted Mar 2nd, 2019

About time you updated. Welcome back.

can't wait for more of this story

9598331
I am glad that someone like this story.

9598670
ye, i hope u continue to make more of this story

When will this story be updated, I wanted to know what happens next

Aww now I want to create a winter Alicorn. Thanks

Comment posted by unknowncape7377 deleted Jun 20th, 2020

I cant speak for the rest of the people on this site but i care !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good fic, but too many spelling and grammar mistakes!

And, Celestia doesn’t deserve to be an Element! Let alone MAGIC!

Login or register to comment