• Published 21st Jan 2018
  • 1,333 Views, 27 Comments

Bright Macintosh: The Stallion of Many Mares - Mirror Star



Bright Macintosh finds himself having sexual relations with six different mares after meeting a zebra named Zecora. What could this all mean?

  • ...
11
 27
 1,333
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

8683561
Most people don't fantasize her as being "fat". Many pics made of her usually have her with very large hips and a generous rack, with the body to support it but with no distended belly. It's basically what most see when they think MILF.

9017847
Well I chose to writer her as fat/chubby. It's how I picture her and Cookie Crumbles(Rarity's mom) as anthros when I write or read about them.

How about Cherry jubilee.

9017854
To each there own I suppose. I don't mind a woman a bit on the large size, but whenever I see a belly bouncing just as much as a pair of tits it turns me off real quick.

I'm not planning on reading your story, but I thought that I should warn you that mini(?) description of the story says, "Big Macintosh finds himself" when it looks like the story is about Bright Macintosh.

Pear Butter said while putting on her bra "I don't know what came over me, Bright Mac. I guess seeing that love scene and being in the room with at the same time made me go crazy."

with you

PeachBottom and Miss HarshWhinny! A Double!

Login or register to comment