• Published 5th Jan 2018
  • 1,019 Views, 26 Comments

The Return of Harmony (EQG Style) - Bookpony579



Will the girls be able to defeat Discord before it's too late?

  • ...
1
 26
 1,019

Epilogue

At town hall, everyone had come to honor their heroes and celebrate their latest victory.

The Mayor stood at a podium, addressing everyone. "We are gathered here today to once again honor the heroism of these six friends who stood up to the villain Discord and saved Equestria from eternal chaos!" She gestured to the group of six teenaged girls in front of her, all of whom were grinning, blushing and/or waving to friends in family in the cheering crowd.

"We would also like to thank this brave group of students, who helped the Elements defeat Discord in their own way!" She gestured to another group of students, this one consisting of Sunset Shimmer, Flash Sentry, Sandalwood, Lyra Heartstrings, Micro Chips and Bon Bon.

With that, the whole city celebrated their restored freedom. The cause of Discord's release was never discovered (officially at least, for the Crusader's collective sakes) and things soon returned to normal....or as normal as it got in Equestria.


Back in the Hall of Heroes...

The figure of a woman stood below a new window frame, this one depicting the six girls defeating Discord. She examined it for a little bit before smiling.

"Not bad girls....not bad at all."

With that, she disappeared, leaving the hall as empty as it was before.

Author's Note:

And that's it! Finally got this over with. Thank you all for reading and liking my work.

Special shoutout to: Comickook for helping me figure out how NOT to turn this into a complete carbon copy of the episode.

See you next time!

Comments ( 2 )

Yay! I love it!

What next for the next story?

Thanks for getting the final chapter up AND for the shout-out at the end.. I really appreciate both of those. Anyway, I was glad to try to help and I will certainly be looking forward to seeing what you have in store for this universe next.

Login or register to comment