• Published 20th Jul 2012
  • 967 Views, 5 Comments

Three Emperors in Equestria - mjk 705



I do not own either Yugioh 5ds or My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

  • ...
 5
 967

Primo's Realization.

*At the Ponyvile Library*

"...and after that he said something like 'Now to report my results to Discord' and then he left" Lester stated, after concluding his explamation as to what had happened the night before.

"Umm....did you just say "Discord?" asked Fluttreshy.

"Yea, why? You know him or something?" asked Lester

"We know him, alright." said Rainbow Dash "He is the spirit of chaos here, or something like that."

"And he managed to turn me and mah' friends into their opposits." said Applejack, with a somewhat discusted look on her face.

"We have to find a way to tell Celestia! But we don't have Spike here either, soooo..."

"Wait, who's Spike?" asked Jakob

"Who, Spikey Wikey? He's just the most adorable baby dragon you'll ever see!"

"So there are dragons here, too." declared Lester

"Yea, Spike is at a jewlery convention. Ah' reckon he's havin' the time of his life." said Applejack

"And besides, Pinkie," Dash began "Even if we DID have Spike here, the Elements of Harmony wouldn't work, because Twilight isn't here."

"Hmm... is there another source of power here that we could possibly use?" asked Jakob

"Yea, lots of 'em. Why do ya ask, partner?"

"Could we use those to defeat Discord?"

"We could try, but knowin' Discord, none of 'em would work."

"Darn it!" said Lester "I can't believe this! If only we had the..." Jakob put a hand over Lester's mouth

"And even if we DID have that, Lester, how long do you think it would take for it to be complete?"

"Yea, I guess you do have a point."said Lester, once Jakob removed his hand.

"We only have one other option..." said Rainbow Dash

*Meanwhile, at an unkown location*

"Well, here we are, Miss Sparkle." the stallion guided Twilight inside an old, chapel-like building. Twilight almost found herself blushing as the stallion had opened the door to his "house"

"Ladies first."

"Oh, you're too kind." Twilight entered the building, only to find herself get caught in a net shortly afterwords

"Hey, help me out!" yelled Twilight. Soon after, she heard a familiar laugh throughout the building. "Wait, that can't be..."

"Yes Twilight Sparkle, it is I, Discord."

"Ha ha ha ha!" Twilight looked where the laugh was coming from, only to see the stallion transform into Primo. "Primo! That was you the whole time?"

"Yes, that was me 'Miss Sparkle' what, did you think That an upper-class stallion would actually be with a four-legged joke like you? Ha! That's rich!"

"My friends will come here soon, Discord! Then you'll be sorry!"

"Sorry? For what? Primo did all the work! And while I'm still on that topic, Primo, you're fired. I no longer have a use for you."

"WHAT?!?" Primo pulled out his sword. "How dare you..." Primo was interuppted by the sound of a group of 5 ponies (Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, an Rainbow Dash) running into the room, along with the other 2 emperors.

"Twilight!" said the 5 ponies in unison

"Primo!" said the 2 emperors.

"Jakob, Lester, we need to take this punk down!"

"Leave that to us, Primo! Girls, lets show Discord something he'll never forget!" said Twilight, as Rarity used her magic to free Twilight from the net.

Now the Three Emperors would have something to be amazed by. They watched in awe as the 6 began to glow in white, then two rainbows shot up from the ponies. the 2 rainbows intertwined and made a white light, and then another rainbow shot down on to Discord

"NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOooooo!" Discord screamed as he was turned to stone once again.

"Well, that was entertaining." said Primo, as he opened a portal with his sword. Everyone/pony had entered the portal but Twilight and Primo. Twilight was about to enter the portal when Primo stopped her.

"Twilight, wait."

"Yes Primo?"

"I'm....I'm.... sorry."

"For what?"

"Tricking you. I...I only did it because I had to.

"What do you mean?"

"Never mind. That portal is going to close soon if we don't hurry."

"Yea."

*A few months later*

"...and that one goes right there. I think thats all of them!" Declared Twilight. "It's so nice of you to help me out with organizing these books, with Spike not being here and all."

"Consider it my apology."

"For what? Oh, you mean that."

"Yea."

"And I don't think you told me why you had to do it."

"I don't think I remember."

"That's ok. It's none of my buisness anyway."

"Heh, I really wish we could have you join Yliaster."

"What exactly IS Yliaster, anyway? I mean, I know you guys said you correct humanity's history and such, but what does it MEAN to be Yliaster?"

"Well, that's a good question. To be a part of Yliaster basicly means... I don't really know how to answer that question."

"That's fine."

"And besides, I don't even think Jakob himself could answer that question."

"Well," Twilight sat down on her couch, and looked up at the celling "You said something about a commrade of your's when that invasion happened. What was she like?"

"Well, I don't remember much from then, so I'm afraid I can't answer that one either."

"It's ok."

"Hmm...." Primo thought to himself "It looks like there are some questions I myself can't answer. Twilight sure is smart and cute for a pony..." "Wait, WHAT?" Primo said outloud, surprisingly unnoticed by Twilight.