• Published 20th Jul 2012
  • 967 Views, 5 Comments

Three Emperors in Equestria - mjk 705



I do not own either Yugioh 5ds or My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

  • ...
 5
 967

Skiel, Wisel, and Granel, Assemble! Jakob's New Job and Primo's New Ally?

*Last chapter, the Three Emperors of Yliaster (Lester, Primo, and Jakob) had landed in Equestria due to Primo's immpatiance, and they meet the mane 6, and told their unfortunate fate to the mane 6 and the CMC. Lester had shown the ponies his Machine Emperor Skiel, and they were amazed. Primo is about to show off his Machine Emperor Wisel*

"How about we take this outside?" asked Twilight, concerned about the well-being of her home and library.

"Heh, more room for us to show our power!" said Primo with a smirk

"Before we go outside, however," Jakob started "Why is there odd shapes on your sides, and what is their purpose?"

"You mean these?" asked Twilight, as she pointed to her Cutie Mark

"Yes, I was just about to ask the same thing." said Lester

"They're Cutie Marks." Twilight explained "They basicly explian its owners purpose and special talent."

"Those mere marks indicate its owners fate?" asked a surprised Primo

"Yea, I guess you could say that." said Twilight.

"Then why do these three smaller ponies not have one? Or do they..."before Jakob could finish, he was interupted by Scootaloo

"We are a group called the Cutie Mark Crusaders, or CMC for short. We are looking for our Cutie Marks, but no luck, so far."

"I see." said Jakob "So there are some who are still searching for their fate."

*Outside Ponyvile Library*

"...and Wisel Carrier!" Primo had assembled all 5 peices of his Machine Emperor, Wisel."Combine, Machine Emperor Wisel!" The ponies watched in even more awe as the two arms combined with the ∞ peice, as well as the legs and head.

"Wow." said Applejack. "Ah' reckon you have one of these things, too, right, sugarcube?" Jakob nearly found himself blushing at what Applejack said to him.

"Why, yes, I do." Jakob pulled out his duel disk.

"Come forth, Machine Emperor Granel ∞, Granel Top, Granel Attack, Granel Gaurd, and Granel Carrier!" At his comand, another 5 peices assembled to create a golden machine that looked like Wisel, but thicker, and had a gun, but unlike Skiel's pipe-like gun, Granel had a gun that got narrower and narrower.

"Well ah' be darned!" Applejack exclaimed, soon taking notice of Jakob's long arms, and remembered what Twilight had said earlier

"Not everypony in Equestria can lift a manticore like that so easily." Applejack got an idea!

"Hey, sugarcube, come here a sec." Jakob nearly found himself blushing again, but not as much as last time.

"Yes?" Jakob asked.

"Ah' think you could help me out with something, sugarcube."

"Please," Jakob stated "just call me Jakob."

"Allrighty then, Jakob. Think ya can shake that tree right there?" Applejack pointed one of her hoves to a tree about as thick as an apple tree.

"I will." And so, Jakob walked up to the tree and shaked it. He shaked it so hard, he almost ripped it in half! Applejack, the rest of the main 6, the CMC, and even the other two emprerors stood there, amazed.

"Well that was....wow." Applejack said, still amazed by what she had just saw.

"Darling, how did you become that strong?" asked Rarity.

"Wow." the rest said in unison

"Well, is that not what you wanted of me?" asked Jakob.

"Jakob, how'd ya like to stay with me and mah' family?" asked Applejack.

"Of course i would..." Before he coud finish, Primo interuppted him

"Take him all you want! All he does is just slow us down!"

"Primo..."

"Listen here, partner!" Applejack yelled, catching the surprise of everyone else but Primo."Ah' know we just met ya'll today, but ah' can tell Jakob isn't a slow down to anypony! Maybe it's you who's slown' yerself down!"

"Applejack, I wouldn't..." Jakob stopped as soon as he saw Primo pull out his sword

"Primo, you better put that sword down right now!" Jakob orderd

"Why should I listen to you?!? All you manage to do is slow down the compeation of the Grand Desighn every time! I think it's time I take charge! C'mon Lester, let's get out of here!" and with that, Primo had cut open a portal and jumped in it, but Lester didn't follow him.

"...I told you he can be a bit of a grouch." said Lester

*At....where ever the heck Primo went!* (Note: the rest of this chapter will be told from Primo's poin of veiw.)

I got tired of that old, good for nothing Jakob allways bossing me around, and then some NOBODY thinks he's the best thing in the world. I used my sword to cut a portal to...somewhere. All I know is that there's a white statue that looks like it was made from what those foolish humans called "marble" and it looked pretty...stupid. Honestly. It had one hoof, one dragon foot, a long wavy body like a snake, a bat wing and a bird wing, a lion paw and an eagle claw, but the look on its face. Ha ha ha! it was priceless! I only wish I coud have Lester here! He would be laughing like crazy! It looked like it was begging not to be a statue! Ha! A statue that doesn't want to be a statue. I was about to walk away from it when I heard a voice say "Help me! Please!"

"Show yourself!"

"You're looking right at me."

"Hah! This place has talking statues! It looks like I can actually get used to this fairy tale joke!"

"Ha ha, very funny," the statue said in a sarcastic tone. "Listen, if you free me, I will give you whatever you want!" I don't know why, but I decided to help this...thing out.

"Tell me your name, and I'll set you free!

"Discord"

"Discord, huh?"

"Yes, now hurry up and get me outta here!"

"Alright, fine." I took out my sword, jumped up high, and sttabbed the statue for an instant, and pulled out and landed on the ground. Soon after, Discord cracked both up and down, and soon broke free, revealing his true form.

"Now, what do you wish for?" Discord asked. I responded with a simple word.

"Vengence."

"Well, you and I seem to want the same thing. Waddya say we fourm an alliance?"

"I'm usually not in for those kind of things, but you're an exception, Discord."

"Very well." said Discord.