• Published 20th Jul 2012
  • 967 Views, 5 Comments

Three Emperors in Equestria - mjk 705



I do not own either Yugioh 5ds or My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

  • ...
 5
 967

Two Emperors v.s. One! Wisel's True Power!


*Last time.....you know what? You read the last chapter, so you should know what happened. So let's get to the story.*

"Primo, you better come out if you can hear me!" Jakob and Lester had went searching for Primo in the Everfree Forest, when they suddenly heard a rattle of leaves coming from a bush, only for it to be cut down to nothing, revealing none other than Primo himself.

"Heh, there you are. I've been looking all over for you two." Primo took a look around. "Where are your 'marefriends' as they call them here." Lester gave Primo a seriuos look.

"That...is...IT! I'm not going to let you leave! We're going to settle this the old-fashioned way!" Lester pulled out his duel disk. "Get ready to duel, Primo! I'm going to pound you into the ground!"

"Not alone you're, not!" Jakob pulled out his duel disk.

"Heh, two birds and one stone!" Primo pulled out his duel disk.

*Start Duel!*
Jakob: 4000LP
Lester:4000LP
Primo:4000LP

Turn 1: Primo

"I'll start this off!" Primo began "Draw! I summon Wise Core in Defence mode!" When Primo put his card on the duel disk, an egg-like object appeared. It had red lines, a yellow, metalic inside with a blue orb. "I set two cards facedown and end my turn!"

Turn 2: Lester

"I'll make you pay, Primo! Draw!" as soon as he saw the card he drew, a wide smile crept acrros his face "I summon Sky Core in Defense mode!"

"Hah! you fell for it!" said Primo

"What do you mean?" asked Lester, somewhat confused

"I activate the trap, 'Chain Destruction!' with this, the Sky Core on your feild isn't destroyed, but the others in your hand and deck are sent to your Graveyard!"

"No way! Fine, their in the grave! I'll just put one card face down and end my turn!"

Turn 3: Jakob

"I'll show you that I don't slow anyone down! Draw!"

"Activate trap, Twin Vortex! by destroying Wise Core, I can also destroy Sky Core!" Wise Core exploded, desroying Sky Core as well."Activate efeect, Wise Core! Now I can special summon Machiene Emperor Wisel ∞, Wisel Top, Wisel Attack, Wisel Gaurd, and Wisel Carrier! Combine, Machine Emperor Wisel ∞!"

"Very well. I summon Grand Core in Defence mode, and end my turn."

Turn 4: Primo

"Draw! Activate continues spell, Soliditary! Now all my Machine monsters gain 800 ATK, since only Machine monsters are in my graveyard. Next, I tribute Wisel Attack to Special Summon Wisel Attack 3!"

Card Data: Wisel Attack 3
Attribute: Dark
Level: 3
ATK/DEF 1600/0

"Now when Wisel attacks a defence position monster, Peircing Damage will be inflicted! Battle! Wisel ∞, attack Grand Core! Soul Slash!"

Battle Status:Wisel ∞ v.s. Grand Core

Grand Core: 0 DEF Wisel ∞ 9100 ATK

Jakob takes 9100 damage

"Ugh this can't be true!" Jakob: 0 LP

"Hah! How did you like that, old man?" asked Primo "Main phase 2! I sacrifice Wisel Top and Wisel Guard to special summon Wisel Top 3 and Wisel Guard 3!"

Wisel∞ 9100 ATK ->9200 ATK

"And you're next, Lester!" Primo warned. "And I will set two cards face down. End turn."

Turn 5: Lester

"Alright, draw!" as Lester drew, something unique happened. The card Lester drew left a long line of gold light, as if being led by the card itself. Lester looked at his card, and was somewhat overjoyed.

"First I'll activate my facedown card, Limit Reverse!"

"Activate Wisel Top 3 effect! your trap card is negated and destroyed, Lester!"

"Alright then, activate spell, Swords of Revealing Light!" A group of swords glowing white-bright fell from the sky and surounded Wisel."So now you cant attack for 3 turns!"

"You're clearly just stalling." said Primo

"BE QUIET!"

"Just finish your turn, Lester."

"Very well then, I set a card facedown and end my turn."

Turn 6: Primo
' "Draw! I activate Mystical Space Typhoon! Now Swords of Revealing Light is destroyed!" A blue wind blew and removed the swords from Primo's field

"Battle! Say goodbye, Lester! Wisel ∞, attack him directly! SOUL STRIIKKKEEEEE!"

"NOOOOOOOO!" Lester: 0 LP

"Farewell, nucenses. I need to report to Discord now." With that, Primo opened a portal with his sword and jumped in it.

"....Who?" lester asked, but Primo wasn't there to answer.

*At an unkonown location*

"Discord," Primo began "I took care of the two Emperors, and i was hoping we could beat those 6 with me as your spy."

"Hahaha! That's a brilliant idea! Lets do that!"

"Good choice." said Primo. "Now, you said they can ony beat you with those elements, right?"

"Yes, the Elements of Harmony. I took them from those ponies and turn them into the opposite selves, but they still managed to beat me!"

"And you said that they only work with that purple unicorn, right?"

"Twilight, yes."

"Heh heh heh. Do you know the kind of stalion she's into, by any chance?"

"I have heard her thoughts of that nature, yes. Why do you ask?"

"Tell me, and watch what happens."

"Well, ok,..." and so Discord began to describe the stallion of Twilight's dreams to Primo.

"...and that is what I know, but really, why did you...." Discord looked at where Primo had stood and in place of what was once a tall, thin man there was a...pony. It had looked just like what Discord had described.

"Where's Primo? What have you done with him?"

"You're looking right at him." Primo stated

"Wha Wha WHAAAT?!?" Discord was both surprised and amused. "How...how did you..."

"Changeing my appearence is one of my powers."

"So you're a changeling."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?" asked Primo, filled with rage.

"Never mind!" Discord himself was terrorfied of Primo's power. He could also tell that was not using all of it.

"That's what I thought. Now then," Primo changed back to his original form, made a portal, but before he jumped in, he told Discord "Stay here, I'm going to come back with Twilight."

"Okay..." Primo jumped in the portal, and it closed right after "Wait, I don't think..." but Primo had already left, and since he had no idea where he went, he just stayed put.

*The next morning*

Applejack heard a knocking on her door early the next morning

"Wounder who that could be." Apllejack thought to herslf. "Who is it?shop" asked a tired Applejack. She heard Rarity's voice on the other side

"It's me darling, now please open the door. It's an emergency!"

"Ah'm too tired to go shopping."

"No, not that kind of emergency, Twilight's missing!"