• Published 3rd Nov 2017
  • 2,002 Views, 27 Comments

The Sorcerer and the Sirens - Broman



Starswirl the Bearded makes a desciosn that affects the lives of three young orphans.

  • ...
3
 27
 2,002

Author's Notes and Possibility

Hello everyone. I know I don't do this much but I recently gotten a new picture up and added to this story, just thought it be fun if I added it here. As the chapter title suggests I had to think long and hard about.

I have in mind in the makings a squeal. However, it would be very different from this story. Most people would just outright not make a story for their own reasons or they have something in the works. I recently thought long and hard about this and I'm willing to give it a try. I know I have my other story that I have in the works but I have been thinking about this one for some time and want to get started on it soon.

The story will be focused on Sonata and a little something extra. It will take place many years from this story and set in a different location entirely. It will have Romance, Sadness, bit of fun comedy, some unexpected surprises, some good heartwarming moments, and a descent story that will go along with it. However, before I go on with this, I wish to ask you all about it.

Would anyone be interested in a squeal that will be featuring Sonata?

Anyway I just want to get this out there so I can make a final decision. Please let me know in the comments below.

Talk to you all soon.

Comments ( 14 )

This story was adorable and a great read it would be awesome to read a sequale and dont feel rushed to do it

DO IT!

What did the other Pillars of Equestria have to say to this?

I say go for it and still keeping about my last commit; Starswirl, Worst Father in Existence

Please do the sequel

Yeah! Sequel please.

8659510
Thanks for that. I might actually something with this when I get the chance, since school and whatnot, but I will see what I can come up with.
8659627
I'll do it!
8659675
Maybe I'll think about it when I make the sequel. :twilightsmile:
8659766
You never know until you read into it.
8659863
I will.
8663871
Sure thing.

Like I said this will be completely different then this story but I got a feeling it's going to be to everyone's liking.

Will there be a Sonata is just misguided retcon?

8750830
We shall see.

Oh, if only...:fluttercry:

Astounding work, mate, astounding.

8803825
If only what, If I might ask?

8803917
This happened in Canon, things might not have turned out the way they did for the Dazzlings.

8803923
That why I made the squeal. Which will have a little bit human look to it.

I have to say, the picture used for that story is very cute, and befitting. Little Sonata is adorable.

Login or register to comment