• Published 7th Sep 2017
  • 18,067 Views, 74 Comments

Lost Alone in the Everfree - The Masketta Man



You never know what you will find when lost in the Everfree Forest. Twilight stumbles upon a plant that wants nothing more than to please her, and she nothing more than to submit to it.

  • ...
17
 74
 18,067
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 40 )

So males feel differently than the females.

Is there’s going to be some plant tf in this story?

8803007
No idea. I've been toying with the idea of introducing dryads or plant-pones or something, IDK, but these chapters basically get written when I get in the mood to write one, whatever happens to be my inspiration at the time.

8803081
Glad you're back in any case, even if it's only for one chapter.

8803081
Ok so what’s are yours ideas on how to turn ponies into dryads or plant-ponies tf going to go?

Glad this story is back!

Awesome chapter, thanks so much for continuing this. Who knows, maybe an alicorn will investigate next. Or perhaps record or one of the others...

8803108
I was never gone. Just had shit going on in my life.

8803177
No idea. Like I said, I write these chapters on a whim. If it happens, it'll happen when I'm in the mood, and however I feel in the mood to write for.

8802947
Well this particular male took a potion to protect himself from various mind-altering chemicals. Presumably once that wears off he'll end up as much in love with his new life as all the mares have.

Didn't like this one. Going to skip it for future rereads

8803703
I must help with that?

8808345 Yeah. The name just makes too many breaks in my suspension of disbelief; jolted me right out of the story every time I saw it.

8814828
Actually it was just this latest chapter that I'll skip on future reread. Just not into what was presented

8814828
Hey damaged how are you doing?

8817658
Good... because I need your help for something?

8817774 Probably best to catch me on Discord, or via PM. Don't want to flood this cute story with off-topic messages. :twilightsmile:

Hey Masketta I needed to ask you something.

Why’d did you name your male character Sterling Archer?

8814828
So a magical plant that can apparently do everything its prey could ever want and is apparently six degrees of sapient gets a pass, but an actual archer pony has a first name of Sterling and it throws you out?

I guess it's true what they say. Readers/viewers can accept the impossible but not the improbable.

8821067
Forget what I asked

8821073 In the context of the story, yeah I can believe it. I mean, if you'd rather I could have just left a downvote rather than give you feedback? :pinkiesad2:

8821607
I mean, different strokes for different folks, but meh. I just find it odd. He's not the Archer from the show, does not have the mannerisms, and his name reference is a lot less on the nose than some of the other references I've dropped in SASS, so it just strikes me as odd that this one thing would be what disrupts the WSOD.

8821705 This is the only story of yours I have read. I actually sucked it up and read it. I like the chapter. Eh, might just be a personal thing.

8803081
When you told me that you’re going introduce dryads or plant-ponies in the story, do you want them be all green and unrecognized?

8822142
I dunno. I'll know if I decide to do another chapter. Leaning towards making them look like ponyfied Florans from Starbound though.

8822159
The Florans, from the indie gamw Starbound.

and his bow skittered across the ground away from him,

could figure it out, they converged.

it was doing little more than flopping around

The plant wanted him to cum almost as much as he did.

9206957
Yeah, that’s why I added the “at best”

9207767
Yeah, it was more for the guy who originally commented about how this could be totally consensual, but I guess I replied to the wrong guy.

Oh well, it's there for reading all the same.

The first chapter actually reminded me of several real-world plants that prey on insects, including the pitcher plant. As a magical world, with magical plants, it didn't seem that far out of what might be possible, but made me wonder that if this sort of plant life is known, why would anyone travel solo in the everfree. After all, Twilight and company have gone through there several times, the forest isn't unexplored, this is the sort of thing that would be reported at some point. Right?

...

But what really breaks my suspension of disbelief?

We have had 4 search mares get lost.

So a single stallion is sent out. No backup. No decent-size rescue party. No "send two ponies out to check this out, keep 1 or 2 back to report on what happens to them". No information about what the search party/pony is doing.

Just a single rescue pony *when we have had 5 lost ponies*.

That's the hardest thing for me to accept about this story.

9990546

Very late response.

As a matter of fact, I considered starting the chapter with Archer getting blown away from his squadmates by Everfree weather, and even wrote quite a bit into it. But the thing is, I realized that ultimately, the scene added absolutely nothing to what was ultimately just a clopfic beyond "This is why he's out there alone." A lot of setup for something that ultimately means little in the story.

10620451

dammit, I wanted to say that

Interesting turn for the last chapter.

Overall, very hot. Nice work!

I'd love to see more of this.

Login or register to comment