• Published 28th Aug 2017
  • 417 Views, 5 Comments

Astronomy isn't important. - TheOctoGal



Galexia Night was born to her two parents. Grey cloud and Starry Night. She's the princess of astronomy, but is that really important?

  • ...
 5
 417

Chapter 4: Friends.

It was the year of 1022, Galexia Night had just turned five a week ago. She was doing great in school, her grades were good. She was also talking a lot more, and she as well was starting to love to stargaze all by herself at the middle of the night. It was pretty funny though, her parents would find her in the middle of the night and just smile as she stared off into the night sky.

Galexia Night was trotting home from school all by herself, even though she was a princess she was very shy around other ponies at her age. She thought to herself. I wonder what I'll be able to see tonight, maybe I'll even see some of the other planets that are said to be in the solar system! She squealed out loud and some ponies that weren't too far away looked over at her with confusion on their faces. She ignored them and ran home as fast as she could!

Starry Night was sitting down on their front porch, the home they lived in was quite big. Approximately 2,400 square feet to be exact. She was sitting there, she knew that eventually her young daughter would be returning from school. She's been doing so well in school recently, I'm so proud of her.. She spoke to herself softly, and her ears perked up as the small little filly came galloping towards her.

Galexia was running towards her mother at a fast pace, really happy that she finally got home to see her loving mother Starry Night, and her loving father Grey Cloud. She squealed out loud. "MOMMY!!!" She exclaimed as she jumped at her mother.

Starry Night let out a yelp of surprise as Galexia fell on her, she laughed softly and spoke in her soft tone of voice. "Well, it seems that you had a good day today didn't you? Oh who am I kidding! You love to go to school don't you?" She smiled softly.

Galexia let out a small giggle. "Of course I did mommy! I had lots of funny! Sora and I got to make some paper pirate hats! And I drew a pirate ship! It was so so so fun!!" She smiled brightly at her mother and chuckled.

She rolled her eyes and looked down at her. "Galexia, you spent the whole day with Starry Moon, Sora, and Whirlwind all day at school again today haven't you?" She chuckled lightly, remembering her friend.

Starry Moon was a young mare with a light pink colored coat, her mane was a beautiful creme, and two pink streaks and one purple streak on each side of her head going down her mane. She was one of the most popular ponies who went to the school.

Then there was Sora, a white forest deer who had been friends with Galexia for the longest time. Sora however, had a corrupted red eye. Her eye was corrupted during a terrible accident, leaving her to have an alternate personality who referred to herself as Tsuki.

Then finally there was Whirlwind he was a beautiful white colored colt, his mane a beautiful and shiny crimson red color. He liked to wear a blindfold around his eyes a lot, nopony knew why he did. But he just did, and that was the way that everypony around the school liked the colt!

"Your friends are quite the interesting ponies if you think about it. Starry Moon has stronger magic due to the moon's power at night time. Tsuki has that split personality, which if you ask me is a bit rude... and then there's Whirlwind. My my, he sure is a special colt in this world." Starry Night rolled her eyes as she said this, she didn't want her young little daughter to think she was being mean to her friends.

Galexia nodded and sighed. "It's okay mommy, I understand what you're talking about. They're really fun to hang out with though! If I could spend the night with them that would make that night the best night I could ever have!" She exclaimed, clearly giving the obvious message that she wanted to have a sleepover.

Her mother sighed and nodded. "Okay then, I shall write to their parents later tonight." She smiled.

Galexia Night was so happy that her mother would let her do this. She smiled brightly as she gave her the biggest and warmest hug she's ever given to another pony in her whole life.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment