• Published 3rd Jan 2018
  • 1,748 Views, 114 Comments

Super Stallion - PioneerofImagination



Mild mannered janitor Squeaky Clean finds a strange sphere that can change him into the superhero of Equestria and has decided to use this gift to battle the forces of evil.

  • ...
14
 114
 1,748

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 40 The Scepter of Strength

Tirek missed being as big as a mountain, so he was doing all he could to make himself stronger by using a bench press Mad Alicorn went to the trouble of making for him. He wasn't the only rogue making himself stronger; Weather Warper was training with Scar Flank while Mad Alicorn was trying with Wacko. Mad Alicorn had also been working with a pony that would be joining the rogues soon who's identity she had been keeping a secret.

"Nice work Wacko,” Mad Alicorn said. “You've gotten much better at fighting and thinking on your hooves," Mad Alicorn complemented who was also proud that she was able to hold her ground against the rogue Super Stallion.

"Wacko do good?"

"Yes Wacko do good, Wacko do great even."

"Hooray, Wacko do good and great," Wacko said as he began to jump up and down like a colt going to an amusement park. "Wacko do good and great! Wacko do good and great!"

"Yes Wacko we're aware," Tirek said as he stopped using the bench press to take a breather. "So when are we gonna finally stop training and finally get to putting whatever the plan is into action?"

"What are you complaining about?" Scar Flank asked. "We're the ones that are actually pushing ourselves and sparing against each other, you just use that bench press."

"I stick to the bench press because none of you want to spare with me," Tirek said back to Scar Flank.

"Because if we did you'd drain us of our powers and then hit the road."

"Now Scar Flank, that's hardly fair," Mad Alicorn said. "At the moment we have an old number of members and on top of that there's a gap of powers within our ranks.”

"But when I get my hands on more magic of the ponies I'm going to be stronger than all of you combined."

"But for now you need to work with us," Mad Alicorn said to Tirek. "I think that's all the training we need to do for now. The rest of you can train more if you want, but I need to collect another artifact that's going to help us in stopping Super Stallion once and for all." Mad Alicorn then opened her portal and flew through it, leaving the other rogues to do what they wanted.

"Well I for one would actually like to train some more," Scar Flank said.

"That's what I'm talking about," Weather Warper said. "We need to get as strong as we can get if we want to finally take down Super Stallion."

Soon after Wacko flew over to Tirek who was just about to start another session on the bench press.

"Tirek play seek and hide with Wacko?" Wacko asked Tirek.

"I DON'T WANT TO PLAY SEEK AND, HIDE AND SEEK! QUIT ASKING THAT!"

***

Super Stallion decided to pay Princess Twilight a visit but when he dropped by he only found Spike, who he noticed was wearing the special bracelet Twilight made so she could call Super Stallion. "Oh hey there Super Stallion how's it going? I didn't hear you come in."

“Hello Spike. Just thought I’d drop in and see how Twilight was doing. You know, considering.”

"Yeah," Spike answered. "Twilight has been looking through book after book but had no luck, she'd been rather stressed with not just that but also the things she usually has to deal with being the Princess of Friendship. That's why she's not here. I told her she was working way too hard and she needed some time off so she could relax. So I convinced her to go on vacation."

"She didn't take you?"

"She wanted to but I told it was fine if I stayed here so somepony or rather some dragon could handle the paperwork and all that. And since I was staying she decided to let me hold on to this bracelet," Spike said.

"I noticed," Super Stallion said. Spike then got closer to Super Stallion and put one of his claws to the side of his mouth. "Besides if Twilight isn't here there's nothing to get in the way if I happen to invite a certain fashionista pony over to the castle."

"Oh, planning on inviting a potential very special somepony over to the castle?" Super Stallion asked.

"Oh yeah the most beautiful creature in the world, my sweet Rarity," Spike answered as he put both his claws on his cheeks. Super Stallion then remembered Rarity as she came to Canterlot a while back and Princess Celestia in her generous nature allowed her to stay in a special suite within the castle.

"Isn't she a little too old for you though?"

"Isn't Princess Celestia a little too old for you?"

"Touché."

"In fact you or rather Squeaky Clean as well as Swift Sweep marrying Princess Celestia and Princess Luna is the very thing that's inspiring me to make these moves on Rarity. If 2 janitors of all ponies, no offense."

"None taken."

"Can win the hearts of the royal pony sisters then I should have a chance of winning Rarity's.”

"Well good luck to you," Super Stallion said as he rubbed the head of the adorable little dragon.

"Thanks. I invited her here a while ago so she should be here any minute and if it was just the 2 of us here in this big and easy to make look romantic castle-"

"Already gone," Super Stallion said as he flew right out of Spike's sight before he could blink. Several seconds later Spike heard a knock on the castle doors.

"Come in!" Spike called out and Rarity came in.

"I'm here Spikey Wikey," Rarity said as she approached her favorite dragon.

"Thanks for coming over Rarity."

"Oh but of course my dear Spike it was no problem whatsoever for me to come over and visit you. Besides you have been so kind to come over to my boutique and help me with all my fashion orders."

"Well then may I offer you some food I made recently?" Spike then led Rarity to the kitchen and offered a plate of things he had baked recently and even pulled out the chair for Rarity before she sat.

"Spike, how kind of you," Rarity said.

"Oh it's nothing, besides you've been stressed for a while now I just thought this could help you relax." Rarity then noticed that Spike had put a flower vase with fresh new flowers recently put in them and it wasn't very hard for Rarity to see what her adorable dragon friend was trying to do.

"Spike I appreciate all that you've done here but-" Rarity stopped as Spike started to rub her shoulders gently but firmly to Rarity's delight. "Oh my, that feels wonderful darling." Spike then lowered his claws and used them to start scratching her back.

"Does this feel good too Rarity?"

"Yes it does, but Spike, don't let those claws of yours get too low now." Spike then put his claws back Rarity's shoulders and continued to massage them. "Oh that's much better my adorably precious Spikey Wikey."

***

Super Stallion was heading back to the castle to clean and kiss his wife. Along the way though he saw Thorax, the new leader of the changelings flying not too far away. "Thorax?" Super Stallion said when he was close enough for Thorax to hear him.

"Oh hello Super Stallion I can't stay and chat. I'm on my way to the Castle of the 2 Sisters to talk to Discord."

"Oh all right then," Super Stallion said as he flew off but before long stopped himself right in the air and flew back over to Thorax. "Did you say you were going to talk to Discord?"

"Yes."

"Why do you want to talk to him out of all the creatures in Equestria?!"

"Something tells me he's not your favorite creature is he?"

"Let's just say my 1st through 5th or 6th impressions of him weren't all that good."

"Oh yeah when he tried to drown all of Equestria in chaos, even we noticed that."

"Yeah, that chaos magic of his," Super Stallion said recalling all the brutal beatings he got from Discord.

"Yes his chaos magic that's the very reason I'm going to see him," Thorax said.

"Don't tell me you want him to make it rain chocolate at the hive."

"No, but do you think he'll do that? The reason I'm going to see him is because I think he can help Starlight. That powerful chaos magic of his could be just what we need to free her."

"That, is actually a pretty good plan." Super Stallion decided to go with Thorax as they made their way to the Castle of the 2 Sisters and found it had several cotton candy tentacles coming out of it. "You know, it's not too late for us to go back."

"No!" Thorax said strangely assertively to Super Stallion's surprise. "I came here to help Starlight and that's exactly what I'm going to do." They then made their way into the castle where Discord had also made a chocolate river going down a staircase. "Where do you think he is?"

"Well he can't be all that far."

"Yes I do tend to leave quite the unique trail to follow don't I?" Discord asked as Super Stallion and Thorax found that he was in the air not too far above them.

"Discord, what are you doing up there?" Super Stallion asked. "Doing your impression of the ugliest kite on the entire planet?"

"No," Discord answered, showing no sign that he was offended by Super Stallion insult. "I'm just making sure that I don't get caught up in the current."

"Current? What current?" Suddenly Super Stallion and Thorax were pulled back by a large sum of water that came out of nowhere and forced the 2 of them all the way to the end of the room.

"Still more focused on your little jokes and insults than paying attention to any changes in your surroundings huh Super Stallion?" Super Stallion got ready to charge the spirit of chaos but Thorax got in front of him.

"We didn't come here for a fight," Thorax said, calming Super Stallion down.

"What do you 2 want as I'm sure you can see I'm somewhat busy remodeling my castle."

"Well you see Mr. Discord-"

"Please Mr. Discord was my father's name," Discord interrupted. "Well actually his name was, you know what it's not really important or essential to the plot just call me Discord."

"Well Discord it's about a pony friend of mine, Starlight Glimmer."

"Oh Starlight, how is she doing, rock solid I imagine," Discord replied. This time Thorax was the one that wanted to charge at Discord while Super Stallion was the one that held him back.

"That's where, I was going, with this," Thorax said as he took deep slow breaths to calm himself down. "I figured with your reality altering on a whim magic you could undo the magic on her and free her from her stone prison."

"You of all creatures should know how uncomfortable that is," Super Stallion mentioned.

"I see and yes I know all too well what that's like."

"So do you think you can free her?"

"Well I most likely could, but I'm not gonna."

"What?" Super Stallion and Thorax asked together. "Why not?" They again asked together.

"Because, and I think about half the fandom will agree with me on this, nuts to Starlight!" Discord then let out a big laugh as he did several backflips while he continued to laugh.

"You think this is funny?" Thorax asked, getting mad again.

"A little, more than a little actually. Besides, she's been troubling my student Twilight for quite some time. Frustrating her as well as distracting her from using her chaos magic. So with her on the rocks so to speak Twilight won't have to worry about that."

"So you're just going to leave her in the state she's in?" Super Stallion asked, also getting mad again.

"Uh, yeah. Was that not clear? Besides perhaps this will finally teach Dimlight Glitter not too be so reckless." Super Stallion then flew right into Discord's face.

"Listen Discord, Thorax came here to you for help and you won't even try? That's not happening, you owe Equestria and beyond considering the stuff you tried to pull in the past and on top of that you owe me quite a bit as well."

"I don't owe you a jar of jelly on Hearts and Hooves Day," Discord answered to the confusion of Super Stallion and Thorax. Thorax then got in Discord's face as well right next to Super Stallion.

"Listen candy always on the brain, you're going to help Starlight like it or not and we're not leaving until we make sure that's just what you're going to do," Super Stallion said ready for a fight.

"Yeah so are you gonna help or are we gonna make you?" Thorax asked as he and Super Stallion grit their teeth at the spirit of chaos who bared a rather mischievous grin at the 2.

***

Twilight Sparkle was enjoying her time on the zeppelin with her family as well as Flash Sentry. Despite having trouble balancing that with all the princess activity she had to do with other ponies on the cruise with her. Such as Star Tracker who had won a raffle earlier and got the prize of getting to spend all day with Princess Twilight as a member of her honorary family. And he was enjoying every second of it who along with Flash Sentry and her chaos magic did what they could to help her get from spot to spot. "Well this has been quite a bit of a stressful vacation but I've still managed to pull off some fun," Twilight said as she was traveling with Flash and Star.

"I'm just happy to be here with you," Star Tracker said to Princess Twilight but he rather whispered it. He was a huge fan of Princess Twilight but was rather shy by nature. "Especially when it's twilight because your name is Twilight which is also my favorite time of day."

"I've gotten rather fond of Twilight lately myself," Flash Sentry said as he gave his very special somepony a playful little bump with his foreleg.

"You think you're so funny don't you Flash, I'm kind of surprised you and my brother don't get along better."

"Yeah he's still in his protective older big brother mode. Or at least he would be if he wasn't so insanely airsick."

"I am not airsick," Shining Armor said as he was walking behind the 3 ponies, his entire head a shade of light green. "I just, I just ate something that didn't agree with me." Shining Armor had to stop talking as he had to fight the urge to throw up.

"Whatever it was you ate it looks like it's trying to kill you," Flash said.

"Yeah he looks like he's going to croak like a frog," Star Tracker whispered in Twilight's ear and a bit closer to her than he needed to be.

"It's not that bad, and I'm not going to croak like a dog."

"I said frog."

"That either."

"Shining," Cadance called out while carrying her beloved baby Flurry Heart with one of her forelegs. "What are you doing out of the room? I told you to get some rest."

"Cadance I keep telling you I'm-" Shining Armor couldn't finished as once again he had to fight the urge to throw up. Cadance then wrapped her wing around her husband and helped him walk back to the room so he could get the rest he really needed.

“Star Tracker, would you mind helping him get to his room?” Flash asked. Star Tracker then did just that. He might have said something but neither Flash or Twilight heard.

“Did he really need to help my brother? I think Cadance can handle it.”

“Yeah, but I just wanted to have you all to myself for a little while.” Flash then pulled Twilight in for an intense kiss. 1 that Shining Armor noticed despite being dragged away and airsick.

“Hey, cut that out! Don’t make me come over there cause I will. Oh my gosh, listen to me. I’m turning into Stone Wall.

***

Stone Wall was resting in a bed at the hospital wing of the Badland prison. While quite hurt he was making a rather speedy recovery and out of nowhere put his hoof to his chest. “I don’t know why, but suddenly I’m filled with, pride.”

***

"So uh princess,” Star Tracker said after meeting backup with Twilight and Flash. "Is it true that you're really close with Super Stallion? Because I've heard quite a few things."

"I'm a bit curious about that as well," Flash Sentry said.

"Well our paths have crossed quite a few times but it's not like he always shows up where I am or something."

Suddenly Discord appeared with Super Stallion and Thorax bound and gagged by magic rings. The 2 landed right on the hard wooden floor and Discord brushed his hands together getting the dirt off of them.

"Hello and goodbye," Discord said as he simply waved to Twilight and disappeared.

"Hey look it's Super Stallion," one of the nearby ponies called out and also hoped to get his autograph after she got Princess Twilight's.

"Yeah and, some other guy," another pony nearby also wanting Twilight's autograph said. Twilight then approached Thorax and Super Stallion and freed them using her own chaos magic to make scissors that could cut the rings.

"Thank you," Thorax said.

"Yeah thanks Princess Twilight," Super Stallion said as a group of ponies got around Super Stallion and wanted pictures and autographs as well as answers to a bombardment of questions they had for him. "Time to go," Super Stallion said as he used his magic to pick up Twilight, Thorax, Star Tracker, and Flash Sentry and flew up to the other side of the zeppelin.

"Wow!" Star Tracker said when Super Stallion put the group down. "Getting to spend all my zeppelin time with a princess and a magic ride from a superhero. Best vacation ever, I'm totally writing about this whole thing tonight in my journal!"

"Uh who is this guy?" Super Stallion asked Twilight.

"It's kind of a long story," Twilight answered. "But the better question by far though would have to be why the heck did Discord drop you and Thorax off her of all places?"

"We went to see him because I wanted to ask him for help," Thorax answered.

"And I'm gonna guess that he wasn't exactly onboard with that."

"No," Super Stallion said. "And before long we got into a bit of an argument and well you saw what he did."

"And all I wanted was for him to help free Starlight," Thorax said as he looked down to the wooden floor of the zeppelin feeling depressed.

"Starlight?" Star Tracker asked. "Who's she?"

"She's my student but now she's trapped in a stone prison. Me and the other princesses have tried to free her but it's powerful magic not even my own chaos magic was enough. I've kind of been out of practice on that though." Before long Super Stallion and Thorax headed off and Twilight continued her vacation and while it was stressful she did what she could to balance out the fun.

"Twilight those comets you wanted to see have arrived," Flash said to Twilight when she finally finished signing autographs. Twilight, Flash, and Star made their way to where the rest of her family was but the stars were all but gone at this point.

This was one of the few times Twilight was very thankful that Discord taught her chaos magic and it to make the stars come back and have them do an instant replay to the utter delight of the other ponies. It did however take quite a bit out of her as it was more difficult to do than she thought as she was out of practice causing her to get dizzy and back up a bit and stomp on one of Star Tracker's hooves.

"OW! My hoof!" Star Tracker called out as he had to fight the urge to cry.

"Well maybe that wouldn't have happened if you didn't practically stand on her tail all the time," Flash Sentry said.

Not too long after that their vacation came to an end and Shining Armor's stomach finally recovered. And the 1st thing he wanted to do was talk to Twilight since he was alone with Flash Sentry for a while. But when he saw them again they were shaking hooves and followed with a hug, something they hadn't done before.

"Despite this I'm still glad I got to know you Flash."

"That goes double for me Princess Twilight," Flash replied as he and Twilight walked off in different directions.

"Twily," Shining Armor said in concern. "Is something wrong?"

"Oh it's nothing, it's just, Flash and I broke up." Shining Armor was rather shocked to hear that and so were the rest of his family.

"Oh Twilight, I'm so sorry to hear that, are you all right?" Shining Armor asked.

"Yeah I'm all right," Twilight answered rather bittersweetly. "It was something that we both agreed on. We were kind of too different and wanted different things."

"Are you going to be alright sweetheart," Night Light Twilight and Shining Armor's father asked while their mother Twilight Velvet was right behind them.

"Yeah I'm okay," Twilight answered as she walked off with her family but was stopped when Star Tracker once again popped up out of nowhere.

H,Hey Princess Twilight," Star Tracker said rather awkwardly as he usually did.

"Oh hello Star Tracker."

"I'm sorry about your break up with Flash Sentry," Star Tracker said to Twilight's surprise as well as her family.

"How did you know that?" Twilight asked.

"Oh well it's just that everypony is talking about it. And well I just want to tell you that you shouldn't let it get you down. It's like the old saying there's plenty of fish in the sea," Star Tracker said as he was blushing quite a bit.

"Oh well thank you very much Star Tracker," Twilight said. "That's very sweet of you to say though I'm feeling alright so-" Twilight was suddenly cut off as Star Tracker planted his lips right on Twilight's to everypony’s shock. When Star Tracker took his lips off he tried to think of something to say but just ran off. "Well, that was, unexpected."

***

The Mad Alicorn found her way to where the Scepter of Strength was and soon entered the land of dreams with it. Mad Alicorn then made her way into a dream that she had become quite familiar with and met up with a stallion that she had gotten to know for quite a bit.

The cunning yet heartless rogue known as Payback.

"Well well well Mad Alicorn I was expecting you rather later you've rather impressed me with your diligence I must say," Payback said once Mad Alicorn had located him within the maze inside his head that he was still trapped in.

"I suppose you can say that I'm even more determined to finally defeat Super Stallion than even you are."

"That may be a tall order but you just might be." Payback then took the scepter and with its power destroyed the maze in its entirety allowing his mind to become much more clear. Not too long after that Mad Alicorn returned to the Undiscovered West to greet the rest of the rogues.

"Huh I was expecting you to bring this mysterious other rogue with you when you were going to show up," Scar Flank said.

"Not just yet he's going to need a while to get here and during that we can get in more training."

"Are you kidding me that's all we've done for days," Scar Flank complained.

"That's fine with me," Weather Warper said. "What's the matter, Scar Flank scared you can't go as far as I can?"

"I can go just as far as you can Weather Warper!"

"Good to know," she said with a smirk. Meanwhile Wacko flew over to Tirek a bit.

"Tirek play seek and hide with Wacko before Wacko train?"

"I don't want to…..Actually yes I think I will play, you hide first."

PreviousChapters Next