• Published 3rd Jan 2018
  • 1,751 Views, 114 Comments

Super Stallion - PioneerofImagination



Mild mannered janitor Squeaky Clean finds a strange sphere that can change him into the superhero of Equestria and has decided to use this gift to battle the forces of evil.

  • ...
14
 114
 1,751

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 31 Payback part 2 Anything You Can Do I Can Do It Too

Super Stallion had been looking for Pony Ivy and other escaped rouges for days on end but was having no luck whatsoever. He was starting to become worried because he was starting to think they were planning something dangerous. But despite all the constant searching he still managed to balance it with Squeaky Clean's job. Such as helping out with the Grand Equestrian Pony Summit.

“Cadance is even go to dedicate a beautiful friendship statue made of gemstones from each of the home cities of those who came here," Celestia explained.

"That is impressive,” Squeaky said. Princess Celestia then wrapped her wing around Squeaky and they made their way to the other princesses who were welcoming the visitors from all over Equestria.

Not too long after that though Twilight who went 3 whole days without sleeping was taken to a tower where she could sleep and Spike was put in charge of making sure she was not disturbed. However, that would be quite difficult as several ponies showed up to ask the princess of friendship for help. Such as a pegasus known as Fluffy Clouds who was upset a friend of his took his seat at the don't spend all your bits speech.

"He took your seat, that's all? I think you should just-"

"No offense but I don't need some random dragon's opinion, I wanna hear what princess Twilight thinks."

"Thinks about what?" Twilight asked as she opened the door. Fluffy Clouds explained. "That's the reason why you're so upset? Spike, why didn't just tell him to forgive his friend?"

"I tried to but he didn't want to hear the opinion of a "random dragon" like me."

"Is that true?" Twilight asked as she gave Fluffy Clouds a hard stare.

"Um, yes." Twilight then walked up to Fluffy Clouds who backed a little.

"Let me make something perfectly clear, this isn't just some random dragon, he's my number 1 assistant, and you don't ever disrespect him like that, understand?"

"Y-Yes Princess Twilight please accept my apology I'm very sorry Spike."

"It's okay," Spike said. "I forgive you and speaking of forgiveness you should forgive your friend he probably didn't know he took your seat."

"Your right of course it all makes sense now thank you so much." Fluffy Clouds then flew off to forgive his friend.

"Now if you'll all excuse me I'm exhausted if you have any other problems Spike can help you." Hearing that Spike followed Twilight as she got ready to get back in bed.

"Twilight are you sure about that? I mean that might be a bit much?"

"Sure I'm sure I may not remember everything just yet but I do remember you always being by my side. And if you're unsure about anything just go to one of the other princesses for a little back up."

"Oh that might work thanks Twilight and hey maybe I could even handle some things on your list." Spike was about to grab Twilight's list of things to do after she got some sleep but Twilight brought it to her with magic.

"Uh no thanks Twilight I think it would be best if I got to those things myself."

"Oh all right then thanks for standing up for me."

"It's the least I could do for not doing something about the crowd interrupting you earlier when the statue was presented. Though to be fair I was half asleep or more like 3/4th asleep."

***

The summit was going rather well and while there were a few mishaps Spike did what he could to help with those. Meanwhile Squeaky was having a blast spending his day off with Princess Celestia. She kissed Squeaky before going to compare notes with Luna. After that several guards approached Squeaky.

"Oh my gosh it's true!"

"You are dating Princess Celestia!"

"Does she usually use the tongue?" The other guards and Squeaky starred in almost disbelief at the question. "Oh what neither of you have wondered about that?"

"Not enough to ask out loud."

"Yeah no kidding."

"Well whether she does or doesn't is between the 2 of us."

"Well between us guys my dad always told me that a mare will go wild for the best tongue-"

"Changing the subject, this summit seems to be going just fine doesn't it." Not too far away 1 of the Canterlot nobles Fancy Pants was walking around and noticed a small green ball on the ground.

"I say what is this doing here, did somepony drop it?" Suddenly the ball exploded, trapping several dozen ponies in green slime. Suddenly 4 other explosions each in a different color blue, red, yellow, and purple trapped more ponies in slime.

"What's going on?" one of the guards with Squeaky asked.

"Apparently I spoke too soon. I sort of have a bad habit of doing that." The guards then left to see what they could do. "I think it's time for Super Stallion to…find a place to change." Squeaky then ran off while trying to get through the crowd that was starting to panic.

"Get this off!"

"This is so gross!"

"Why did I have to be trapped in slime that's my least favorite color?"

"Where did all this slime even come from? And who would want to attack the summit of all things?" Squeaky asked. Suddenly a unicorn teleported in the room and made several fireworks go off, causing ponies to panic more.

"Time to rhyme about a crime that involves slime."

Prank Master should have known.

"Clover, what is the meaning of this?" Celestia asked.

"Clover? I'm not a plant."

"Whatever you hoped to do here I'm putting a stop to, you're coming with me right now."

"Even if you take me, will you take me?" Suddenly another Prank Master teleported into the room and lit several fireworks as well.

"There's 2 of them now," Squeaky said in disbelief.

"1 2 what will you do," the 1st Prank Master said.

"2 1 let's have some fun," the 2nd Prank Master said. They ran off in different directions Celestia and Squeaky looked at each other for just a second, but it was enough for them to tell each other a plan.

Celestia went after the 1st Prank Master while Squeaky ran after the 2nd. Squeaky soon caught up with the Prank Master he was chasing who was swinging around on the chandeliers.

"Come down here you trouble maker," Squeaky called out.

"Why don't you come up here? The view is much better anyway?"

"If you won't come down I'll make you come down."

"And how are you going to do that exactly?"

"Like this." Squeaky then used magic to remove the screws holding the chandelier causing it to fall, but also used magic to stop it from smashing onto the floor. When the chandelier was lowered down to the ground gently, a group of guards wasted no time and jumped on there to restrain the bizarre trouble maker.

"We got her now!" One of the guards called out but suddenly they were all forced off Prank Master and when they all got back up she was gone.

"Where'd she go?"

"Did she teleport away or something?"

"If she did, how are we supposed to find out where she went?"

"Spread out! Spread out and find her!" The guards wasted no time and ran off to find Prank Master leaving Squeaky alone to put the chandelier back. And make a change.

***

Princess Celestia was hot on the trail of Prank Master and before long she caught up to her and cut her off before she was able to run down a hall.

"That's enough Clover, what do you think you're doing here anyway?"

"I'm racing myself to see if I can beat myself to the Super Stallion Signal."

"Why do you want to go there?"

"I don't but I do. That is not me but me just so there's no misunderstanding."

"Wait, you mean the other Prank Master?"

"Yeah you got it you always were a smart cookie kind of like your student."

"Well your fun stops here." Celestia then grabbed Clover by her neck ready to make sure she didn't run off.

"Knock knock," Clover said to Celestia's surprise.

"Who's there?"

"Orange."

"Orange who?" Suddenly Princess Celestia was encased in orange slime when Prank Master threw a ball right in her face and backed off right before she got encased too.

"Orange you glad I kept 1 of the slime spheres? Probably not." Prank Master ran off while Celestia tried to get free but she couldn't perform any magic. Thankfully this slime wasn't as strong as the rubber glue and she got free as Squeaky Clean who saw the slime explosion after he put the chandelier back ran over.

"I'm definitely going to need a bath when this is over."

"So I take it your Prank Master got away too?"

"Yeah."

"I bet Super Stallion could help clean up this mess much faster than even I can."

"Tall order by the way," Celestia said as she found a place for him to change.

"Ah now that's more like it,” Super Stallion said. “Now I just need to figure out where the Prank Masters went."

"The one I tried to catch said something about getting to your signal. I didn't ask why but I have a feeling even if I did the answer wouldn't make much sense."

"Well let's put that royal theory to the test." Super Stallion then made his way to the signal and as he did the 2 Prank Masters got there already.

"Are you sure this is going to get his attention?" The 2nd Prank Master asked.

"How should I know I never used this before and this is all part of that guy's plan not mine and I want to get some pudding," The 1st answered as she switched it on.

"Well lucky me 2 Prank Masters in 1 spot," Super Stallion said, arriving just as his signal was turned on.

"Wow this thing is fast," the 1st Prank Master said. "Hey I wonder if we can rework it to get pizzas, or pudding, or pizza and pudding!"

"Yeah you do that," the 2nd Prank Master said. "Time for me to have my fun." The 2nd Prank Master then jumped on Super Stallion and as he threw her off he used a spell to summon a snow bank where she would land and then used an ice spell on the 1st one.

"This seems familiar," the 1st Prank Master said before getting frozen solid.

"1 down 1 to go," Super Stallion said as he flew over to the 2nd Prank Master who got out of the snow. "So what's the deal are you Chrysalis? Actually the more I think about it, that's gotta be it."

"You're close but you didn't quite hit the nail on the head." The 2nd Prank Master, seeing she was by the training area for the royal guards, jumped over to the chin-up bar. And suddenly Prank Master was briefly surrounded by a green aura.

"Another new trouble maker or is this another trick Chrysalis?"

"Nope, not Chrysalis, you can call me Mimicry."

"Mimicry, I get it, like copy."

"Right you are thought it up myself. Well I had a little help."

"So what? Did you crawl out of whatever spot Inferno popped out of?"

"Inferno you say," Mimicry said as she let go, dropping down landing on 4 strange metal claws she was wearing. "By any chance did she look anything like this?" Mimicry then transformed into Inferno and surprised Super Stallion further by blasting him with fire that hurt as much as the original Inferno. Super Stallion, quick to respond, flew up avoiding another fire attack.

"I think it's time to put you on ice." Super Stallion then made an ice spell that caused snow to appear all over the training area. Suddenly a claw shot out of the snow grabbing onto a nearby wall and the rest of Mimicry was pulled out of the snow and the rope between the claw and the metallic hoof connected.

"Be honest, did you use that same line on Inferno?"

"Surprisingly no actually, she was the one shooting out the one liners."

"Yeah that makes sense my sister was always one to show off."

"Your sister?"

"Yes, my sister but she was always rather reckless on top of that. I guess that's why she got caught even though she was told to do whatever she could to avoid that by, oops I gotta watch this mouth of mine before I give too much away." Mimicry then changed into Pony Ivy and summoned plant roots around the snow and had them attack Super Stallion. But Super Stallion was able to dodge them no problem and cut them with magic beams.

"You'll have to do better than that."

"I suppose you're right I did go to all the trouble of getting your attention, I should do something to really impress you. I was going to practice this a little more but perhaps recklessness comes in the family."

"That and a need to go into crime." Mimicry then surprised Super Stallion once again by transforming into him. Super Stallion then got socked right in the jaw and was sent to the other side of the castle.

"Wowie wow I figured he was strong but I felt like I could break a whole mountain just now." Mimicry then used super breath to blow away all the snow Super Stallion summoned.

"All right you can give a punch now let's see if you can take one." Super Stallion then charged and returned his sock to the jaw with a sock of his own nearly sending Mimicry to the edge of Canterlot but she quickly came back and the 2 Super Stallions attacked each other.

"You're pretty tough but now I'm pretty tough too. I wonder how fast I am." Mimicry then flew at Super Stallion as fast as she could and he caught her just barely able to stop her from forcing him through the castle. Super Stallion then threw off Mimicry and punched her several times before slamming her into the ground.

"Too bad you blew away all that snow, it would have made a nice pillow for you."

"You got me there but with a body like this I hardly felt a thing. All this power, it's incredible you could do all sorts of things and nopony could stop you."

"Don't underestimate our kind, we ponies are strong."

"But not at this level and now I'm at that level too. We could do whatever we wanted and nopony could stop us. We could take over all of Equestria."

"Discord might have a problem with that and his chaos magic is a problem even for me."

"You don't say." Mimicry then blasted Super Stallion with a strong spell that he suspected had a bit of chaos magic in it. "I think it's time for me to get going, but don't worry we'll meet again. And with my changeling-like powers you'll never really know when it's coming." Mimicry then flew over to grab Prank Master before disappearing into a not too far away crowd.

Super Stallion tried to find her but she had already changed. “She could be anywhere, she could be any pony.”

***

Super Stallion returned to Squeaky and was told the unfortunate news that on top of the summit being canceled, the gem statue was stolen.

“Cadance is just heartbroken about it,” Celestia finished explaining.

"I see, well I can't say I blame her. She worked so hard on that statue and I heard Twilight was even going to do a presentation about every piece of it. I was really looking forward to that."

"You and me both," Celestia said as she poured herself a drink in a fancy glass and poured one for Squeaky as well. "She always had such a way with words ever since she was a filly. As for the statue, if it can't be found we'll just make a new one even if I have to do the whole thing myself."

"Here here," Squeaky said admiring his marefriend's ambition and they had a toast and drank from the fancy glasses. "I'd be more than happy to help you with that."

"You would? How generous though it's not all that surprising."

"Oh it's not actually generosity, I'm up for any reason to be alone with you." Celestia let out a laugh.

"Like to hog me all to yourself do you? Well, I don't have a problem with that to be honest." Princess Celestia and Squeaky then kissed each other passionately, but it was run short as Princess Luna and Swift Sweep entered the room.

"I told you we should have knocked," Swift Sweep said.

"Yes you were correct in this matter Swift Sweep," Princess Luna said. "I must remember that next time this is most embarrassing for me."

"For you sister?! Is there something you need help with?"

"Well, I was thinking that since the summit was unexpectedly ruined perhaps we should do something to lift everypony's spirits."

"And how do you plan to do that?"

"Well I was thinking that perhaps you could move up your royal garden opening."

"The one with the Wonderbolts kicking things off?"

"Yes Squeaky. I realize this might be somewhat difficult to move up but-"

"Actually Luna, that is a good idea but I'll need help."

"No worries Princess Celestia, me and my trusty broom are ready, willing, and able."

"Uh, thank you Swift Sweep but that's not the kind of help I was talking about."

***

"Nice work Gentleman Thief, they didn't even see you," Weather Warper said as the rouges gathered together.
"Naturally but the credit cannot be claimed by simply myself as Prank Master provided the necessary item for which to pull off the operation."

"Yeah and my shrinking powder helped you steal the statue too," Prank Master soaking her back legs in a small tub of hot water with a blanket around her. She then let out a giant sneeze that made her eye mask fly right off. "Ugh, why does he always trap me in ice? Next time I see him I'll hit him with so many slime balls he'll feel like he's been swallowed by the, uh."

"Something wrong?" Weather Warper said as she was reading the newspaper reading about the accomplishments of her and her fellow rouges.

"I can never remember that creature's name. The loose, the fuse, the gooze, the splooge, that's probably not it."

"Okay," Weather Warper replied as she took a sip of her coffee and continued to read from the newspaper. But suddenly she spit out the coffee when she read an article.

"Something the matter?" Mimicry asked.

"It says here that Wind Rider is coming out of retirement to join in a Wonderbolt show in Princess Celestia's garden opening ceremony!"

"Oh no not Wind Rider!" Prank Master said as she stood up taking off the towel and getting her back legs out of the little tub and started to run around like a loon. "Please oh please not Wind Rider, why did it have to be Wind Rider, Wind Rider why must you always plague us with our presence-"

"You have no idea whatsoever who he is, do you?" Mimicry asked.

"Uh no I do not," Prank Master answered calmly, ceasing to run around.

"Well I do and we're going to put a stop to that little Wonderbolt show," Weather Warper said as she ripped the newspaper into pieces and threw them on the ground.

"Hey I was gonna read that," Prank Master said. "Or make a hat out of it."

"So what's the big deal about this guy anyway?" Mimicry asked.

"He stabbed me in the back and him coming out of retirement is going to be the perfect chance for me to finally get my revenge. Though if I had some help it would be much easier and maybe even grander."

"I do quite enjoy the thrill of not getting caught and this would most likely provide such a thrill," Gentleman Thief said. "Besides, I've grown rather fond of working together with you."

"We were told to stay put but if we do this Super Stallion will most likely show up at some point and try to stop us and truth be told I'd really like to mess with him," Mimicry said. "So count me in too."

"I wanted to make more slime balls but I can always do that later," Prank Master said.

***

The Wonderbolts were working hard for the show and Rainbow Dash while still just in the reserves was excited for the show. Squeaky Clean even decided to go take a look at their practice. Suddenly a large cloud appeared on top of where the Wonderbolts were training. "Well those odd clouds weren't in the forecast," Squeaky said.

"The forecast is whatever I want it to be!" Weather Warper called out.

"That voice," Wind Rider said to himself knowing very well who was talking. Mimicry who used a spell to walk on the large cloud jumped down and turned into Spitfire which naturally freaked her out.

"What in the wide world of Equestria?!"

"How fast are you ponies?" Mimicry asked. "I bet none of you are as fast as Super Stallion."

"What do these ponies even do?" Prank Master asked. "Just fly around all day? Doesn't exactly sound like a fulfilling career."

"Hey you take that back!" Rainbow Dash said, getting in Prank Master's face. "The Wonderbolts are awesome."

"Well they don't sound like it."

"Isn't that one of the ponies that attacked the castle a while back?" Soarin asked.

"And she made a mess at Cloudsdale before that too," Fleetfoot added.

"I'm the Weather Warper and I'm here to put a stop to this little practice of yours."

"Oh I don't think so," Spitfire said. "Rainbow Dash what do you say we show this wanna be what we're, Rainbow Dash? Rainbow Dash, where are you?"

"The Wonderbolts are the very definition of awesome!"

"Well excuse me for having a different opinion."

"Rainbow Dash!" Spitfire said getting her attention and as she did Weather Warper made the cloud rain like crazy but the Wonderbolts weren't fazed and all of them including Rainbow Dash and Wind Wider flew around the cloud, breaking it into pieces in no time at all.

"Okay I take it back, that was pretty cool," Prank Master said.

"Wait until you see what I can do," Super Stallion said, shocking Prank Master so much she jumped back.

"You!"

"Me!"

"Suck on slime super stink!" Prank Master fired slime ball after slime ball at Super Stallion who dodged them until she ran out. "Don't freeze me again!" Prank Master ran off. Super Stallion wanted to chase her but before he could he was grabbed by himself.

"Oh leave her alone she's got enough problems," Mimicry said as she threw him to the other side of the training area. Mimicry and Super Stallion then duked it out while the Wonderbolts tried to stop Weather Warper but only Rainbow Dash could really keep up with her.

"Wow you got some serious speed," Weather Warper complemented. "Your talent is wasted with these ponies. How about you join somepony that really knows how to use their skills."

"As if. I've always wanted to join the Wonderbolts. I'm not about to give that up for you."

"Think about it," Weather Warper said as she and Rainbow Dash flew around each other fighting a bit. "We could make our own team and do our own thing. And while we're at it we can leave the Wonderbolts out in the dust."

"As if I'd join a known criminal!"

"So what if I'm a criminal sometimes you gotta play dirty to be the best."

"That's not what Wonderbolts are all about, we stick together and push ourselves in the right direction." Rainbow Dash then forced Weather Warper into Soarin and Spitfire who nearly grabbed her but she dodged them. While that was going on Super Stallion and Mimicry were matching one another blow for blow.

"I may not have had this medallion for long but I'm quite fond of it already."

"Medallion?"

"Oops there I go again, oh well it doesn't matter. You can't beat me."

"I don't have to, I just need to wait you out until I get back up?"

"What?"

"We're evenly matched so if we keep fighting it'll be a stalemate but if it's me and the Wonderbolts you're going down."

"That would only work if I came here myself. I have back up, you know."

"Where? Prank Master ran off and Weather Warper is getting cornered by the Wonderbolts." Mimicry dropped her guard as Super Stallion made his point which also allowed him to land a solid blow sending her through a wall. As Mimicry got up she saw that the Wonderbolts were cornering Weather Warper.

"I don't think this plan was thought through," Mimicry said.

"Too bad you couldn't copy my brain power."

"Fine we'll call this one a draw but next time I'll make double sure you're going down." Mimicry then summoned a giant fog with a spell and by the time Super Stallion cleared it, the rogues got away yet again.

***

"Are you okay my little fireball?"

"I'm fine mom," Spitfire said.

"It's a good thing Super Stallion showed up," Rainbow Dash said. "I mean we probably had it handled on our own but thanks all the same."

"No problem. But what I don't get is what was their plan anyway. I looked around and nothing was missing."

"I think the plan might have been revenge," Wind Wider said to everypony's surprise. "At least that was Weather Warper's plan anyway."

"But how could you know that darling?" Rarity asked.

"I know a lot about her actually, her real name is Lightning Dust. A long time ago before I retired, the Wonderbolts did this program where they'd take junior flyers who entered this contest to learn from us on how to become a Wonderbolt 1 day."

"Oh yeah I remember that," Rainbow Dash said.

"Lightning Dust was assigned to me. I saw so much potential in her and pushed her to be the best. But she was too reckless for her own good and even put other flyers in danger. The captain was so mad he kicked her out and forbade her to ever join the Wonderbolts. I tried to talk the captain out of it but it was no use. I never forgot about that and always thought maybe if I stood by her she could have been something great and not what she is now."

"Uh I'm not as much of a farmer as a friend of mine is," Rainbow Dash interrupted again. "But I think that apple went rotten all on its own."

"You may be right," Wind Rider said, still feeling depressed. "You may be a reserve but I think you're already a great Wonderbolt.

"Really!?" Rainbow Dash said flattered.

"Yeah I heard the stuff you said to Weather, to Lightning Dust. It made me realize I'm not all that different from her." Wind Wider then got out a letter and tossed it to Spitfire. "I was going to send that to you saying your mother was sick so you'd fly off to grab a cure and frame Rainbow Dash for it."

"Frame me but why? It is because I ate that last piece of the broccoli at dinner and you really really wanted it?"

"No, it's because I was afraid you'd beat my record and that was all I cared about." Wind Wider removed his jacket and threw it on the floor. "I don't deserve to be a Wonderbolt." Wind Wider was about to fly away but Super Stallion got in his way.

"You may have planned something bad but you realized it and stopped before you even started it. Running off to feel sorry for yourself won't solve anything, if you want to feel good helping out the routine might help with that."

"I guess you got me a point there," Wind Rider said.

"So does that mean you'll stay in the show?" Soarin asked.

"No," Wind Wider said he then flew over to grab his jacket and put it on Rainbow Dash who was shocked but in a good way. "Because I think somepony else deserves the spot."

"Well actually," Rarity said. "Perhaps we could move things around a bit to put on a really spectacular show that will really lift ponies spirits and forget what happened at the summit."

***

Princess Celestia along with Super Stallion were together and on the verge of entering a small restaurant near the edge of Canterlot. "I can see her in there, let's get her!" Super Stallion said determined not to let her slip away again.

"Wait," Princess Celestia said. "Let me handle this please." She then entered the restaurant and Super Stallion followed. Princess Celestia then sat down next to Prank Master who was eating a plate of spaghetti and meatballs with some pudding on the side. "Clover, you're off your medication again aren't you?"

"I only take them if I feel like it," Prank Master said with half a mouth full.

"You know that's not how it works, you aren't well."

"I'm fine, you want to play some pool?"

"No," Celestia answered with a little huff. "Clover, you're wearing the suit again."

"I am." Prank Master then looked at her own suit, surprised that it was on. "Huh how about that?"

"Listen, if you can tell me where to find the other rogues and go back to the prison I'll visit you and bring you a whole tub of chocolate pudding." Hearing that made Prank Master perk up right away.

"Okay they're all going to the Crystal Empire for something big."

"Thank you Clover."

"Hey do I have to go back right now? Can I finish my dinner and stay out a little longer?"

"Well I suppose if you promise to behave," Celestia answered. And Prank Master did just that and before being brought back to prison was treated to a new summit with a new statue and at the end of the day had the Wonderbolts do a show to celebrate it and the garden opening. It had a new formation with the additions of a retiree, a special reserve, and Equestria's only superhero that later signed autographs after the show.

Author's Note:

The part at the end with Celestia and Prank Master is an homage to Flash and Trickster from Justice League Unlimited.

PreviousChapters Next