• Published 23rd Jul 2017
  • 9,765 Views, 180 Comments

Spike The Alicorn - Spikemaster105



Spike dissapeared when he was in the Everfree forest, Looking for some gemstone he heard about. One year later a purple alicorn colt was found unconscious on the apple farm, he starts to remember little by little and 3 fillies fall for him.

  • ...
21
 180
 9,765

A Trip To Canterlot

Author's Note:

In this story, Spike will remembering little by little as the chapters go by, so in this chapter he remembers like say
....25%. As hey gets visions he remembers a little

Spike was seen hopping in place. Twilight giggled and said "can't wait to see Celestia, huh?"

Princess Celestia send Twilight a message saying that she send a chariot to pick them up.

"Of course i am Twilight, she's my mom" Spike beamed.

The chariot arrived as a unicorn opened the door and said "Prince Spike, we wish to escort you to the Princess".

Spike And Twilight hopped in, the door closed as the Pegasi pulling it headed to the Castle, Spike opened his tiny wings and flapped them, he was excited.

Twilight looked at him and thought "how is he a alicorn...and why".

When they got to Canterlot, Spike looked at the Castle in awe at how big it was, he got another small vision of him walking the streets of Canterlot, and ponies looking at him in disgust or fear because he was a dragon.

Spike frowned and looked down. Twilight saw this "Hey Spike, whats wrong?" She asked as she scooted closer to him.

"Twilight, did ponies fear me and hated me when i was a dragon?" He asked, looking up at her.

Twilight glared out the chariot, remembering the times before they moved to Ponyville, Spike always came home sad or with tears in his eyes.

She hated the fact that ponies picked on him because he was a dragon, saying thing like "he doesn't belong here" or "he's a monster" she wanted to give those ponies a piece of her mind for picking on someone that she consider a little brother.

Twilight wrapped a hoof around him saying "Spike, if anypony tells you anything bad, you come to me, ok".

Spike wrapped his hooves around her and said "thanks, big sis".

The chariot landed in front of the Castle, the chariot door opened and Spike hopped out. He froze and stared wide eyed at 3 alicorns in front of him, they did the same with happy tears and smiling.

Spike had visions of him and the white alicorn playing in a garden, he was chasing her as they laughed, another one with him riding on the back of a night blue alicorn while she flies through the night sky.

And a third vision of him and the pink alicorn pranking a white stallion, they laughed when he complained about his mane.

"Mom, auntie Luna, Cadence" he muttered as tears formed in the corner of his eyes with a smile.

He ran to them crying "MOM, AUNTIE LUNA, CADENCE" he hugged them as they cried "Spike".

Celestia cried tears of joy, hugging her son she thought was dead. Same thing with Luna and Cadence, hugging their nephew and cousin.

Twilight looked at them hugging, she smiled at the warm feeling of a mother reuniting with her son.

They broke the hug as Celestia looked down at her son in surprise "Spike, your an alicorn, and i think i know why".

She put him down and walked towards a large gate with two guards on each side.

They were walking to the Castle library as Celestia asked "Luna, why was it impossible to enter Spikes dream?"

Luna looked away "well, when we thought our dearest nephew was dead, we didn't bother doing it".

When they got there, Celestia was looking for a book "what you looking for Princess?" Twilight asked curiously.

Celestia found the book and levitate it on the table, Twilight read it "Equestrias myths and legends".

Celestia looked down at Spike and asked "Spike, do you remember how you became an alicorn?"

Spike shook his head "no mom, i don't, but i had a dream about you and every pony crying, how you guy's thought i was dead".

"But i did see myself when i was a dragon, i was in your old Castle and i ate a funny looking gem, but it tasted funny" he told her.

Celestia looked through the pages and stopped on a picture of a fire red heart shaped gem "ah just what i thought, Gem Of Hearts Desire" Celestia read it, she turned the page "whatever dragon eats this gem shall be granted a wish of their hearts desire, even if it means turning into a different species".

They looked at Spike as he shrank under their gaze "what?" He asked.

Celestia read more "but come at a cost, whatever species the dragon turns into, will no longer have there dragon roots like, greed, craving for gems, and sharp teeth, it also come with a lot of pain, passing out and not remembering what happened and who you are, but the only way for them to remember, is to spend time with the ones they love and care about".

They turned to Spike, Celestia asked "my son, was there something you didn't tell us?"

Spike looked down "i always wanted to be a pony".

"Spike, does this have something to do with what these other ponies told you?" Twilight asked.

Spike nodded, "But why?" Twilight asked.

"Because of my greed growth, i hate everything about being a dragon, i couldn't stop myself" tears formed in the corner of his eyes.

"I didn't want to hurt anypony, i was scared that..what if it happened again, what if i..." he laid down on his stomach, curled into a ball and sobbed.

Celestia sat down and levitated her son in her arms "shh, shh, its ok my son".

Spike continued "i had dreams mom, dreams that i killed everypony, and i k-killed you, Twilight, aunt Luna, Cadence, and the girls, i-i-i didn't want to hurt you" he sobbed into his mothers chest.

Twilight put a hoof to her mouth, Spike had dark nightmares that he destroyed Equestria as a big dragon, and that he killed her, the girls, and everypony around.

Spike looked up and asked "mom, if it came true, would you-

Celestia cut him off "no, i wouldn't have the heart to put you down, you are my son, my beautiful child and i love you too much to think about doing that" she kissed him on the head.

Twilight and Luna joined in on the hug. "Same with me Spike, your my little brother and i would hate myself if it ever came to that" Twilight told him.

"As for me dearest nephew, i will be no better then Nightmare Moon, if it came to that too" Luna told him, as Cadence nodded feeling the same for her little cousin.

Twilight thought of something "but why an alicorn, and not a earth pony, unicorn or pegasi?" She asked.

Spike looked down "i always wanted to be the son you wanted".

Celestia gave a stern look at her son "Spike, don't ever say that, you are my son and we will always love you no matter who or what you are".

She hugged him as Luna, Twilight and Cadence agreed.

Spike smiled with tears "mom, Twi, aunt Luna and Cadence, i love you all".

"We love you too Spike" they said in union.

Twilight looked through the book saying "it says that theres no reversing it, no magic can reverse it" she closed the book "guess your stuck as an alicorn Spike".

Spike smiled "yeah, i can fly" he looked back at his tiny wings "if i learn how too, i can learn spells" he smile grew "i can fall in love".

The Princesses giggled "i got to say Spike, you do make a cute colt, it will be a matter of time before fillies start chasing you" Celestia told her son, she giggled as Spike blushed "mom" he wined.

Twilight smirked "Apple Bloom will have some competition for your affection".

Spike glared at her as Celestia smirked "oh, does my son have a fillyfriend i don't know about" she teased.

"Mom" Spike wined "shes a filly and shes a friend, but shes not a fillyfriend".

Cadence giggled "Spike, did you forget that i am the Princess of love, i can sence when someone is in love".

Spike blushed remembering that she can do that.

They walked out of the Castle library, and started walking down a big hallway.

Spike was looking at his tiny wings and stretching them, Twilight saw this "Spike, if you want i can teach you how to fly?" She asked.

Spike smiled at her "sure, Twi".

Spike thought of something "hey mom, can i go walk around Canterlot to remember it?"

Celestia smiled at him "yes Spike, you can...wait right here, ok".

Spike was confused, but did what he was told.

Spike was grumbling as he walked the streets of Canterlot. His mother asked a royal guard to escort and protect her son, while he looked around.

Spike had a sour look on his face "when i said walk around, i meant by myself mom, i aint a little colt anymore, i mean i survived by myself for a year".

He saw ponies looking at him, and whispering thinks like "hey, is that the Princesses son" or "he looks better as a colt then a dragon, he will fit right in".

Spike walked closer to the royal guard, the guard asked "is something wrong young Prince?"

Spike looked around at every pony "why are the mares staring at me" he thought.

Then out of nowhere fillies started to come up to him, they where telling him things the made him blush like "you look cuter as a alicorn" or "would you like to hang out with me".

The guard tried to protect him, but he felt over whelmed by a bunch of fillies. He looked back at Spike and said "run", Spike took off as fast as his hooves can take him. The fillies over power the guard somehow as they gave chase to the poor colt.