• Published 1st Jun 2017
  • 2,079 Views, 31 Comments

Twilight of Harmony: Equestria Girls - Hokuto Ulrik



After the Liger War, Twilight needs a break. So she heads through the mirror to visit Sunset Shimmer and the gang.

  • ...
5
 31
 2,079
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

Nice update can't wait for the next one

10172451
I will try to keep the updates flowing as I can. I am a truck driver now so I am constantly on the go.

10172856
I understand my brother and dad drove truck to so yeah i understand just take your time

Comment posted by Hokuto Ulrik deleted Apr 10th, 2020

Yay, a good soldier Twilight story is back!:raritystarry: I eagerly await more!

So, is this going to be continued at any point? I just finished both this story, and it's predecessor, and I would love to see where it goes.

10924989
It will be eventually. I have been busy with work and life in general as of late and inspiration is lacking at times, but I will do my best with all my stories to continue them.

10925785
Cool. I wouldn't ever say to put a story before RL things though, so I hope those go well for you.

Are you going to update

11589634
Eventually. I am a commercial truck driver so a lot of the time I am just too exhausted to really sit down and write. And the muse is a fickle mistress and other stories want to be written first, so I gotta go where the creative jucies flow.

Login or register to comment