• Published 12th May 2017
  • 4,827 Views, 16 Comments

Twilight's Tentacle Troubles - InvertedAxis



Twilight must now fight against her desires to submit and become a tentacle slave as she tries to stop the threat that the two coffee shop mares present to all of Equestria. Will she be able to hold out though against her new desires? No, she won't.

  • ...
16
 16
 4,827
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

*imagines sequal* hmm I see a lot of hazmat ponys in my minds version :pinkiecrazy:

Also I ate the last of your chips last Friday, sorry about that.

I... i left those out so that they'd poison the mice around here, are... are you okay dude?

Also I ate the last of your chips last Friday, sorry about that.

I died😅

8218417

I died😅

Oh...

Oh god no!

Where are you! I’ll send help! The police. The firemen. I’ll even send the Navy seals but YOU HAVE TO LIVE!

new story? :pinkiesmile:

Are you ever gonna show the babies being born?

I'll admit this is a interesting story. I enjoyed every single chapter you put into it. Stories like this makes me imagine what a crossover story would be like with my heroine Daring Do. I'd have to admit I'd definitely see her struggling with this stories enemy or even finding out about the enemy.

Login or register to comment