• Published 9th Jul 2012
  • 1,086 Views, 15 Comments

Quarter Pony: Halfway to Destruction - weird gai



Its a HalfLife MLP fanfciton so if you're confusing.

  • ...
7
 15
 1,086

CHAPTER 6: CLANSEING OF PONYVILL

The team jumpd into a carr and bought wepons from ravenholn and put them at the back. Spy put his step on the pedel and drived to Ponyvill as fast as he cuold. He did'nt know wherr it was and aksed Pinky for help then they went.

Pinky and spy and pyro went into Ponyvill.
There was a sign with somepons wditing under it saying "YOU SUDNT COME HERE". The ground wss messy and the pants were dead and the villgea was dirty and bloody from parasprites. Zombie poni goasts walked FASTLY like the speed of light to where the gang were stanfing.

Pinky pye saw Twoligth with strarnge helmet on herh ead where paraspirte was.
She started speaking.

"PINKY PYE YOU LET PARASPITE LAND ON ME AND MAD EME PARASPRITE ZOMBIE. DISKORD CAME AND PUT MAGIC IN ME AND MADE ME LIVE AND STRONG"

Pinky pye was wrecked with gilt. She left Twilight her beast friend apone when she was eating. She felt sorry for Twiilght then angyr at diskord for making her suffar.

"GET THE HUMENS AND PONIS" Twilight shouted. Poni zombie goasts started walking faster and faster.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment