• Published 6th Jul 2012
  • 2,804 Views, 98 Comments

Of Innocence Lost - Lunafan1k



A book of evil finds its way into innocent hooves.

  • ...
6
 98
 2,804

Revisions Underway!

Hey all! Thanks for your support in my work, specifically this one. ever since i "completed" it I've felt it wasnt what it was supposed to be, yet turned a blind eye and moved on.

I wish to correct that, I feel I had something special going on here and I fucked it up, its not fair to you guys and so I'm setting things straight.

If you enjoyed the original story, I will be posting google doc links at the head of each chapter as well as a change log of whats different.

as you may notice, chapter 1 is already revised with over 2000 words of revised material and general tweaks.

keep an eye out for future updates!

Comments ( 7 )

4882260 I know I'm embarrassed of that "ending":facehoof: revisions are underway:twilightsmile:

4884663 Oh my gosh. No. NO! That ending was goddamn brilliant. In fact, the entire story was brilliant. OH MY GOD it was all so fantastic. OHHH MYYY GODDD. Now you listen here. You will not 'revise' this story. You will not lay another hoof on it because IT IS FLAWLESS. There is it literally no way it could be better than it already is, so leave it alone. Here is what you will do. You are going to take a short break from writing, because we can't have your brilliant little mind overworked. AND THEN YOU ARE GOING TO ALL OF YOUR FREE TIME AND ENERGY INTO WRITING THE SEQUEL. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!!!???? :flutterrage:

4888360 Imagine that ending, but better and more content, more evil actions, more darkness and power bloodshed and war. That is that I once tried to do and that is what it shall be! No more cop out sudden appearances, no more empty plot points!

Sweetie will befriend Dinky and Dinky's father will be laid to rest in glorious climatic battle! Others will try and stop sweetie, will she win? Will they fight for justice? For power? And what of Aznip's realm? Surly there are others after that power.

Now, does that not sound like a proper revision, one worthy of my name?

4888360 unable to edit my previous comment on my phone, I'm not mad or yelling, mostly excitedly showing off what the revision entails.

4888463 Okay. You win. I'm just saying, don't put yourself down. You're an amazing author.

879168 Darn! It should have been Neighcronomicon. Whatever! Honey Feather, Over and Out!

Is complete or is still in revision?

Login or register to comment