• Published 8th Apr 2018
  • 2,522 Views, 44 Comments

Learning To Love - Jackelope



Feather Duster, weeks after acquiescing to Luna's advances, now must teach Luna how love has changed over the millennium, and how one shows it. Although behind closed doors, the line between 'teacher' and 'lover' is blurred... to a pleasant degree.

Comments ( 15 )

Wow, I couldn't have expected a better story to be the first to get updated in these past few weeks than this one:yay:

9786766
Daw, Thakyou! :heart: I wasn't expecting such an amazing response! Thankyou SO much for updating the story, I'm so excited! I can't wait to read it and wait PATIENTLY for the next chapter. Love your work and I know priorities are important and I hope you get time to poke through your personal stories sometime. Take care!:twilightsmile:

Definitely preggers. Also

[centre]My Love.[/centre]

Might wanna English center that.

9796978
The plot thickens... I mean with the pudginess, and the vomiting... you're probably right. I wonder how that will complicate things... will anyone notice?
I just hope these two soil that dress.

I want more, I want so much more! But it's only because what you give us is so damn good.

I hope to see more in the future. I also hope that if they are pregnant, Luna will beg to marry and Feather possibly freaking out at realizing she is with foal.

Omg I'm in love with this story! I'm waiting for the next update :raritywink: :Luna emote that doesn't exist but should:

10715527
😶
I, uh...
Edit: Just to elaborate, I know how to end it. I've known since the very beginning. Chapter 6 was started during the tumultuous time of commissions so I never felt right about writing it when I've had other obligations weighing me down. However, I will see if I can make any significant progress whilst I'm away.

10715747
I mean, I wasn't trying to guilt trip you or anything.

Just, like, give a poke and remind you that this story, ya know, exists.

And also give some disapproval because a pet peeve of mine is seeing authors talk about or promise to work on the story, and then you check the date and it's been 2 or 3 years and you're like "Uh-huh, the next chapter's almost ready? Really now? Do go on."

10716160
Yeah... This is one story that's always at the back of my mind as existing. It's one story that's always on my libre office page because I always open it, making an inch of progress, feel bad that I'm not working on a commission and leave it. Ill never 'cancel' it because I intend to finish it. When I will is a little harder to place.

10716196
That’s fine! Like I said, wasn’t trying to guilt trip you. Happy to hear you’ve been making at least a little progress on it.

Una

Update?

11604452
It's good to know you haven't forgotten about this story! I certainly haven't, it might be my favourite one on this site...

Login or register to comment