• Published 15th Feb 2017
  • 1,831 Views, 54 Comments

My Little Hunters: Friendship is Achieving - PoH



The Achievement Hunters of Austin, Texas are finishing up a let's play when all of a sudden, a flash illuminates the room. Unconscious for who knows how long, they wake up to not only in another room but in another dimension.

  • ...
5
 54
 1,831

Disappointment...But..!

Hello, beloved reader! I am here to say that no, I have not forgotten you or this story! I was recently drawing up plans for future plot and refinement within the story when I was interrupted by some shocking news...

So, as some of you may know, a particular character within my story has just come to light and is now facing outstanding reprimand and removal from Rooster Teeth and, hopefully in the future, law enforcement. Personally, I am shocked and disgusted by such a surprising rise of claims, photos, screenshots, etc. I would like to state on the record that I wish to send my condolences to the true victims of his acts, namely his wife and children, his coworkers at Rooster Teeth, and the community that Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter has built. There is no forgiving what was knowingly done by said character. Behavior like that has no place in this fanfiction that I had poured my love for Achievement Hunter into. Reading back on my story doesn't feel right anymore. It feels...tainted.

For him to be such a prominent character in the upcoming chapters and ultimate endgame just for these things to be shown to the community breaks my heart. I can't bear to continue having him even be a part of the story let alone being a crucial character. The amount of work put into my drafts, timelines, and illustrations has now been for naught and it kills me. Not because I feel I've wasted time or anything selfish like that, but because I cannot bring myself to finish this story with such an abhorrent character inside of it. And it breaks the promise I had made to you, the reader, that I would finish this story and be one of the few complete Achievement Hunter stories on Fimfiction. I wish I could give you the chapters that all of you well deserve, but it has become difficult to even type his name. As of now,

This story is retired.

On a lighter note, I have another fanfic in the works. It won't be Achievement Hunter themed so I'm sorry you all won't get the fantastic ending I had planned for this story. Nonetheless, I will try my best to bring better and better caliber work to all of you!

Comments ( 2 )

It's cool man.. I.. just feel so much anger from what I've heard what he had done.. I've already had 2 other tubers that I've watched for years did bad and then I heard they did disgusting things he did and... I got so upset. I will look forward to what this new story will be. Hopes it's full of happy romance and bulky action.

I saw the video that michael and jack posted talking about it and my thoughts turned to you and this fic.

this situation sucks. and I'm gonna miss what this story could have been... but honestly this is the only real decision that anyone in the AH fandom can make. I'm just glad you're taking it better than some could, and I'd love to see your other endeavors on this website.

much love, man

Login or register to comment