• Published 20th Feb 2017
  • 647 Views, 1 Comments

Equestria Suicide Squad - Nightmarity19

  • ...
 1
 647

Chapter 4 Heart

"She was my best friend...that bitch took her away no matter how much of a hack she was I loved her as my friend" Gilda said choking back on tears.

Rockstar now regretted punching her in the face earlier. "Come on Gilda, let's not have Trixie's death be in vain" he said.

She nodded and walked with her remaining teammates down the street where tire tracks laid present along with a golden bullet shell laid upon one street corner.

Lightning Dust picked it up and investigated its contents. This shell is hot so that means it was recently shot at Trixie but how did Dana get her hooves on a golden revolver? Dust wondered.

"You find anything?" Rockstar asked walking over to her.

Dust showed him the bullet shell and Rockstar immediately recognized it. "A golden revolver huh? She must've struck a deal with somepony but who?" Rockstar asked placing a single hoof under his chin.

"Maybe from a private corporation" Gilda guessed.

Rockstar added that as a possibility and then all of a sudden Cadence fired an energy blast at them but Gilda moved Beats out of its path.

"Thanks" Beats thanked.

Gilda winked.

"Your the group my idiot sister in law decided to have take out Redfield over stupid military plans is what I call pathetic" Cadence said.

Dust charged at her, tackling Cadence to the ground and started bashing her skull into the hard granite until she stopped moving then began to eat her face and organs.

Gilda's face changed green holding back puking while Rockstar watched in astonishment. Dust finished her meal then let out a burp before wiping blood from her mouth.

Ok that was hot Beats blushed a bit.

It was the fact Lightning Dust was covered in blood or that she loved the taste of blood and organs. Whatever it attracted Rockstar put a sweet taste in his mouth.

"Hey Beats we got to get a move on" Gilda said snapping him out of a trance he was in.

Rockstar shook his head and remembered that he is supposed to retrieve military grade secrets from Dana.

The trio ran up the street and eventually got to a skyscraper that belonged to a clothing shop, only problem was that it was painted with a big red smile and one of the double doors; it read Keep Out in spray painted bright green.

"So this must be her hideout huh? A clothing place of all places" Dust said.

Guards circled the property with 4 snipers on each side of neighboring buildings. Beats hid the mare and griffon behind a wall to avoid gunfire.

"Ok so let's think of a way of not getting ourselves killed" Beats said keeping one eye on those snipers.

"Gilda and I will take out those snipers then once we give the signal you go to the town on those ground soldiers" Dust planned.

"That sounds like a damned good idea" Beats agreed.

Gilda nodded in agreement.

Before Dust moved, she gave a lustful but passionate kiss of good luck to Beats then breaking the kiss and they looked at each other.

"Hey Bonnie and Clyde we need to get moving" Gilda joked.

Dust then flew up behind one sniper before snapping his neck on 3 of them and Gilda bashed the last sniper. Lightning fired a shot in the air as to signal Rockstar to attack and he did so.

He chopped off their heads clean off with his shadow sword. "Targets neutralized" Rockstar said as his comrades flew down to join him.

"Now that her ground forces are dead we should get up there" Dust said.

Rockstar broke down the door to a normal looking clothing making conveyor belt place where all the clothing is made and shipped to other parts of Equestria.

"Never thought I would be in a place like this" Rockstar said looking around.

"We'd better find Dana and retrieve those plans" Gilda proclaimed.

Both Rockstar and Dust nodded; they walked through conveyor belt after conveyor belt seeing nothing but disembodied heads of mares and stallions, blood splatters or dripping on parts of the machine designed for cloth.

"This place is starting to rub me the wrong way" Gilda said keeping her guard up while looking around this mad house.

Rockstar nodded. "Keep your head on a swivel because they're could be traps around every turn so be on your hooves" he explained.

They both nodded and proceeded cautiously being careful of any potential threats coming their way.

I don't get it I mean we're in a wide open space why doesn't she just sneak attack us Dust thought it was strange Dana hasn't attacked yet.

As soon as she thought that a bunch of weapon ready clown thugs focused their fire on the misfits getting in the way of their master's plan.

They all fired at once but Rockstar placed a wall of shadow to defend themselves.

"We'd better find Dana and forget these clowns" Gilda suggested.

Dust peaked out. "No can do Gilda because one of them has the key card to enter that warehouse door" Dust said pointing at an old run down warehouse with a key card attached on the side of it.

"Let's do this" Rockstar said.

He left the wall fall as they attacked them by ripping their heads off, cracking spines and impalement which led to bloody dead bodies. Dust bit down hard and ripped off the thug holding the white card clean off as blood showered around her.

That's my girl Rockstar complimented feeling proud of himself.

Gilda tried hard to not vomit but ended up doing it anyway which annoyed Rockstar.

"You act like you've never seen blood before?" Rockstar got really upset.

Gilda said nothing and grabbed the key card then swiped it in the warehouse doors and opened it. "We're inside" she said with a smile.

"Now comes the hardest choice: Finding Dana Redfield and take those security plans" Gilda said looking around surveying the area.

A sudden laughter broke the silence as Dana could be seen high above in a safe area full of buttons and levers at the ready.

"Welcome mares and gentlecolts I Dana Redfield will be your host festivities and the name of the game is Survival Dana said smirking.

Rockstar clutched his 45 glock tightly in his right hoof ready to end her life quickly. "Dana! You come down and face us!" he shouted.

"Oh Beats I would like to but right now you have bigger problems" Dana continued to say as some wind turbines were turned on automatically.

The sharp edges sliced through the air and almost did the same to Gilda if Dust didn't pull her away from the wind turbines.

"Don't stand too close or else you'll be turned into a human smoothie" Rockstar said.

Gilda had to think about how they were going to get Dana without dying.