• Published 20th Feb 2017
  • 645 Views, 1 Comments

Equestria Suicide Squad - Nightmarity19

  • ...
 1
 645

Chapter 1 Warning

Lightning Dust woke up holding her head like someone knocked her out. She surveyed the current surroundings to see 3 others: Gilda, Trixie, and another stallion Dust couldn't recognize.

I've seen him somewhere before Dust tried to see who he was.

Trixie and Gilda woke up next with headaches as they groaned in pain. Then the mysterious stallion wakes up slowly among seeing these three mares.

"Great I'm with D Class villains it must be my birthday" he said with a snort.

"And a hello to you asshole" Gilda retorted sharply.

The stallion gave the griffon a dirty look but she didn't really car either way. "My name is Rockstar Beats and I am the most feared in all the land you will respect me!" Rockstar proclaimed.

Dust looked at him with no expression or fear, she just stood there rolling her eyes.

"You want some too failed wonderbolt second best bitch!" Rockstar yelled turning his attention to Dust.

She raised an eyebrow as a shadow punched her in the face, then pinning her down beating Dust down until a purple hue of magic pushed Beats off of Dust.

"Now now this is no way to treat your new teammates Mister Beats now if you can't get along then you'll perish via shock therapy" Twilight said walking out of the shadows.

Beats wanted to protest but noticed a blinking collar around his neck with everypony else.

"Why do we have these around our necks?" Trixie asked protesting.

"This is a way for me to make sure you all don't step out of line otherwise," Twilight made a cut throat sound effect that made Trixie, Beats, and Gilda gulp in fear.

"Meh" Dust said not really caring.

"I brought you all here because I believe you all can do some good. If this mission is successful your jail sentences will be shorten but it doesn't count as being free, I am doing this as a way to give you all a second chance" Twilight explained flashing a smirk.

"You honestly think I can get along with these bozos?" Dust complained.

"No one asked for your opinion!" Beats shouted getting into her face.

They both growled at each other and Twilight activated a small shock to them, making them back away from each other.

"Now if you children are quite done bickering at each other I may explain the mission. There is a disturbance going on pertaining to a certain mare named Dana Redfield who has killed a whole bunch of school children in cold blood then made one teacher clean up the mess" Twilight explained the mission.

When Rockstar heard that he started to get pissed off being that he loves children and hated seeing any one of them get hurt. "Where is she? I'll rip her apart for what she did" Rockstar wanted to get his hooves on her.

"Records show that she may be in Fillydelphia sources say" Twilight replied.

"That's where we'll go" Trixie said ready to go.

Another door opened with a wooden box with a chalk full of clothing and weapons.

Lightning Dust put on her shadowbolt uniform, Rockstar grabbed some of his own shadow weapons. Gilda grabbed a baseball bat and a loaded pistol while Trixie put on her alicorn amulet under the collar.

"Now that you all have your belongings please walk outside to meet one of our greatest lieutenants in all of Ponyville" Twilight said.

"Lieutenant? The hell are you talking about?" Gilda asked confused.

"He will meet with you shortly" Twilight said replying to Gilda's question.

Beats snickered a bit from that comment. Lightning Dust rolled her eyes again.

"Well then let's get going" Trixie said walking forward.

"Yea the sooner the better" Beats said moving past Trixie and Dust.

"Listen here you, your not going to do this shit cause I will end every inch of your life" Dust threatened.

Rockstar pushed her into a wall back first. "Back off failure" Beats said.

Dust then smirked through the pain with blood coming out of her mouth.

The ponies walked out of the holding chamber Twilight held them in to see a stallion in military uniform, a flaming mane, a dark orange coat and red eyes. Rockstar cocked his head at this mysterious stallion standing in front of him emotionless.

"Are you the lieutenant Sparkle was talking about?" Dust asked wiping the blood from Rockstar's immense push from earlier.

"Yes I am Lieutenant Firestarter Dazzle I am the pony who will escort you to Fillydelphia so you can find Miss Redfield" Starter introduced.

"So what does Dana have to do with us?" Trixie asked confused about their mission.

"That is classified information" Starter replied. "Now Miss Sparkle has instructed me to fly you all to Fillydelphia" Starter explained.

They all hopped aboard the helicopter without any further questions or protests. Rockstar sat across from Lightning Dust but next to Gilda as the helicopter took off into the air on it's way to their destination.

A lone mare muffled screams could be heard across the way but hooves hitting the damp floor was all that was there was another mare with dark green hair with white face paint with a red smile across her mouth along with black eye shadows as she smirked at the defenseless crying mare begging for mercy.

"Oh I'm not gonna let you go, all I'm gonna do is make the little piggy squeal until it stops" she said grabbing the two jumper cables and attaching them to the mare's hooves.

She then walked over a lever and pulled it down to let 1000 volts of electric shock flow through her body as the psychotic mare laughed insanely as the poor mare shook so much that eventually she exploded into millions of pieces. Blood and organs splattered all over the walls, doors and mostly on the operating/torture room.

"I guess I went a little too far...if it wasn't such a booming good time!" she said laughing hysterically.

That's when she noticed a picture of Rockstar Beats with another mare with dirty red hair, purple eyes, purple coat, and wearing a witch's hat.

This must be his wife Aiko...if she wasn't modeling out in Canada I would use that as collateral she thought placing the picture back down.

Meanwhile on the helicopter Dust looked out at the setting sun preparing for nightfall. Once Beats stopped shining his weapons he turned his attention to what Lightning was looking at.

"Why you looking out? I don't think that Celestia isn't going to help rejects like us" Beats said.

"I know that, sometimes I like to admire how beautiful a sunset is ok?!?" Dust said defensively.

Rockstar stayed silent for a moment before speaking up. "Don't yell at me number one and second I just tried to lighten you up" Beats said.

Lightning Dust didn't say anything and just swallowed her pride and kept looking down at the ground.