• Published 20th Feb 2017
  • 646 Views, 1 Comments

Equestria Suicide Squad - Nightmarity19

  • ...
 1
 646

Chapter 3 Believe In Murder

A loud gunshot caused one guard to be blown back and get impaled by Lightning as she trotted down a dark damp hallway of an abandoned building. The others followed as well until Gilda spotted a still working functional bar full of every alcoholic beverage known in Equestria.

"This looks promising" Rockstar said trotting around then finding a bottle of Jack Daniels, gulping it down.

Dust sat on a stool and brought out some whiskey and started drinking. The others watched as Dust and Rockstar gulping down their respective alcoholic drinks.

"So I guess it's high time we map out our next move before we press on" Rockstar said popping another cork off another Jack Daniels beer.

Everyone except Beats was kind of confused at that sudden request.

Dust downed another bottle of whiskey. "Ok I'll start *ahem* I was brought in that fucked up place was on 54 counts of cannibalism and necrophilia in the 3rd degree by bashing Spitfire's head in then eating her organs along with her eyes" Dust explained.

"Sounds like fun" Rockstar complimented flashing a sick demented smile.

Dust felt some kind of psychotic love sickness infecting her and she didn't care as she flashed the same kind of smile.

"Trixie and I committed a mass shooting of earth ponies where the police only found bloody dead bodies and then found us covered in blood and Trixie having sex with a dead corpse" Gilda explained.

Dust gave an approving nod at her. "Was it good?" she asked her.

Trixie gave a silent nod, making the grin on Beats' face grow wider.

"Well now that we all shared riveting tales of how we fucked up our lives let's go find that joker Dana Redfield" Dust said getting up.

"Good idea" Gilda chimed in grabbing her baseball bat.

Rockstar gave a small kiss on Dust's cheek then pulled her in for a whisper. "Your story was pretty hot" he said rubbing his hoof down her flank.

She let out a soft moan. Rockstar smirked then let Dust go to catch up with the others.

Twilight watched their movements through a monitor with Firestarter.

"You really think we can trust them? They look like after they take care of Dana Redfield, we might be next" Starter said a little skeptical about his boss' choice in unlikely ponies.

"Don't worry I will keep them in check before that even happens" Twilight reassured him.

Firestarter was hoping Twi knew what she was getting herself into. "What did Dana do that would require to build a team like them?" Starter asked looking at one security camera.

"Dana believe it or not knows military secrets and Celestia has instructed me to form a team of what you see right now" Twilight explained.

That would explain a lot actually Starter thought.

"Once they end her; those secrets will be placed back to me where I will give them to Celestia so she can keep them safe" Twilight continued. "No matter how long it takes I want those plans secure."

"Yes ma'am" Firestarter replied saluting her.

Twilight smiled.

Walking down some abandoned stores, the band of misfits kept their guards up at any sign of danger or Redfield. All of a sudden two armored trucks surrounded them; having their guns trained on them at all times which gave way to a 3rd armored truck to reveal Dana Redfield trotting out of the passengers side and stood a few feet away from Rockstar Beats along with everypony else in his little group.

"Well it's true! The great Rockstar Beats is still alive and in MY city....and it seems you brought company" Dana said faking a surprise reaction by Rockstar's presence.

Rockstar wasn't impressed one bit by Dana's bad acting.

"Quit the small talk Redfield! We're here to end your life to retrieve those military plans, now give it to us or face the consequences!" Rockstar shouted fed up with Dana's constant dodging him.

Dana chuckled. "Oh Beats your so funny. I can't just give those plans you'll have to kill me first and I hear that's the hard part" Dana said placing something behind her back.

"What are you hiding behind your back?" Trixie asked narrowing her eyes at her.

"Oh nothing" Dana then fired a single bullet at Trixie's heart.

Dust's eyes widen as did the others including Rockstar as they watched Trixie fall down motionless from the split second gunshot.

"Well that was fun ta ta" Dana said returning back to the armored truck with the others, leaving the misfits in the street with Trixie's now dead body.

That quick, how was she able to fire that without anyone of us knowingRockstar tried to piece together what just happened.

Rain began to pour down on Trixie as her alicorn amulet faded away and dropped on the ground.

"She is going to pay for what she's done" Gilda said.

Rockstar and Dust agreed with Gilda as they buried their fallen comrade with a plastic cross Dust made herself.

Mark my words Redfield you will not let Trixie's death be in vain Rockstar thought putting a gentle hoof on Gilda's shoulder.